RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
I'm getting loadgraphic errors with the fan-translation. Upon investigating the forum, I realize I may be the only person experiencing this, how do I fix?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
If someone found the english translation of the sequel game go pm me ! ^^
It's in the process of being translated, still got a while before the translation is done though, I think, might be wrong.

There might be other people who are translating it as well but this is the one I'm following.

Reactions: Gabaw

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Alright I finished the official one...For the people who can't decide which one to play, play the fan translation for the full experience. They cut quite a bunch of things in the official and I preferred the dialogue in the fan translation.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone has a big issue running the fan translation. Maybe I did something wrong, but every time I try to play this game, I end up with this.
Game_PllwE5Rrfk.png

So, I was wondering, does the .rar need to be exported in a specific language? Sometimes for jap games, the extraction needs to be in ANSI instead of UTF-8. Also, I played with Locale Emulator, Admin and normal. All 3 gave the same outcome, this.
And this image is every step the MC make. Floor slowly appears next to him and behind, but the moment I click on an item, BAM, another green screen.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone has a big issue running the fan translation. Maybe I did something wrong, but every time I try to play this game, I end up with this.
View attachment 221248

So, I was wondering, does the .rar need to be exported in a specific language? Sometimes for jap games, the extraction needs to be in ANSI instead of UTF-8. Also, I played with Locale Emulator, Admin and normal. All 3 gave the same outcome, this.
And this image is every step the MC make. Floor slowly appears next to him and behind, but the moment I click on an item, BAM, another green screen.
Huh. Maybe it's something to do with the download here? Try downloading it from another site, I got it from erogegames.com and had no issues.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 221248

Try to open the .rar and then Options > Name Encoding > 932 Japanese and extract again.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nope not working, weird. Well, too bad, the first time that I can't play a game. Tried everything but the green screen appears at each change of images. Even the CG are affected. Also, I have downloaded the two different RPGM pack, so no issues from that side.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
As I said, don't work and I have no idea why. I am not the random moron that can't even extract a .rar. I have done everything I knew, locale emu, NTLEA, change winrar encoding in Jap, admin rights. But I still have those green banners with the path and I don't want to change the language on windows just for a game. So if anyone has another idea besides that, I will take it. if not, well, a game that I won't play is not that big of a deal. It was mainly in case I encounter the same issue in a near future.

Stormie_907

Jan 2, 2019
As I said, don't work and I have no idea why. I am not the random moron that can't even extract a .rar. I have done everything I knew, locale emu, NTLEA, change winrar encoding in Jap, admin rights. But I still have those green banners with the path and I don't want to change the language on windows just for a game. So if anyone has another idea besides that, I will take it. if not, well, a game that I won't play is not that big of a deal. It was mainly in case I encounter the same issue in a near future.
Heh pretty much just like my problem:

Welp there's always the official degraded version :LOL:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Heh pretty much just like my problem:

Welp there's always the official degraded version :LOL:
That's funny because the games that you show, wings of Roldea, works perfectly fine for me as well. Maybe it's just a random line of code inside the fan version that messes it up because someone has played XXX game before.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes