RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

SunnyFap

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know where is the treasure mentioned with the last purchase? (from the girl before entering the cave )
That item you purchased is the key item for Mew 2nd H-scene, in order to trigger this scene you must get all girls' H-scenes. (except final boss) [trigger before fighting final boss]

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I know people keep asking but someone please send a new 100% save getting the second scene on the dark elf is almost impossible
no...its not...you died once after you reach level 4x...then they will transfer you to the cave exit. you need to use the item that you bought from the shop outside that recover 10hp. done. now you can access to the room. use scroll to transfer to lv37 ...

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I am quite sad to see that the official version is not just a downgrade in game performance but so much was cut that was the charm that brought me in. Guess I m going to stay with this stellar fan translation.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
What a great story. Who knew screwing monstergirls could be so touching and well written. Thanks to the great fan translation also. It's a hard game without cheating though so have a fully unlocked save.

imelman

May 15, 2018
Changing from a stable engine Wolf to MV which is plagued with issues and flaws since it's release, and yet people still making unoptimized games on it is astounding to me. Hell, there's a reason why reasonable developers downgrade from MV to VX Ace! While sometimes also using it's assets, obviously.

When you use non MV sprites, like non upscaled VX Ace ones in MV, it looks out of place and low quality. When you use RTP edits for icons and upscaled sprites, that's quality usage of assets. When you put Wolf/VX Ace stuff, be it assets or the entire game without reconsidering for quality or optimization, well that's where laziness and incompetence comes in.

There's only a few MV games that ARE stable and enjoyable, like Meltys Quest. Most others have memory leaks at worst, or lag spikes but no crashes at best. Heck, the engine's flaws have resulted in several users trying to profit it's flaws by selling memory fixes for money, be it commissioned privately, e.t.c.

And that's not to mention the fact that it's creators are Sims 4 level of DLC asset package releases; to get all asset packs, you'll have to shell out hundreds of dollars for something that you might not even use, not to mention that some of them are even bad or have poor money value in the first place. You may justify it with "but they give it cheaper via bundles!" thing, expect Humble Bundle and so on happens on this once in a moon, while not counting for regional pricing, which is the reason why mostly first country users buy bundles, while others are forced to go for grey market sellers, who resell individual items from bundles.

Ganban

Aug 1, 2018
For those of you who played both the fan translation and the official translation, DLSite is interested in knowing about content that's missing / cut from their version, because it seems to be news to them. If you know of any instances aside from what kuroknight said or any more specifics or can offer comparisons, let them know here:

Tymon

Oct 9, 2017
On the fan translation version, I'm getting a lot of annoying text that obviously doesn't belong. Such as u at the start of nearly all dialog and v at the end of a lot of things. and in the menus things like ySCORE z
or yCleared Female Monsters z
It's supremely annoying. Any suggestions on fixes?

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
On the fan translation version, I'm getting a lot of annoying text that obviously doesn't belong. Such as u at the start of nearly all dialog and v at the end of a lot of things. and in the menus things like ySCORE z
or yCleared Female Monsters z
It's supremely annoying. Any suggestions on fixes?
Seems like a issue one gets when their locale setting isn't set to Japanese.

You can just set your "language for non-unicode programs" setting to Japanese (google how if you don't know)
Or if you don't want to change the setting for whatever reason you could try various programs like Locale Emulator, NTLEA, AppLocale. They aren't quite as reliable as changing the setting though.

Tymon

Oct 9, 2017
Seems like a issue one gets when their locale setting isn't set to Japanese.

You can just set your "language for non-unicode programs" setting to Japanese (google how if you don't know)
Or if you don't want to change the setting for whatever reason you could try various programs like Locale Emulator, NTLEA, AppLocale. They aren't quite as reliable as changing the setting though.
I was getting the problem while using locale emulator, and NTLEA didn't even allow the game to run. it'd start then close. I guess I'll try changing the actual setting which requires a reboot. (Ugh) Thanks.

-edit
Actually it didn't fix the problem either... Welp, this sucks.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes