RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes
Oct 2, 2018
Can confirm it does not, what site did you download it from?
I downloaded it from mega. My firewall took out one file deeply embedded in the image/data code that was part of a malware virus. Maybe you just don't have the firewall I do. It was Norten Security that did it. It was not like what it usually labels suspicious files as unsafe. It picked this up as a high cation file. In the normal download its not there but it keeps coming up on the fan made one.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
the sequal has happenes and the same person as first time is doing the fan translation
When did this happen!?!? This game needed a sequel so damn bad. As fantastic as the game was, I was ready to riot for the MC at the end. Might have actually done so, for real, if I heard there wasn't going to be a sequel.(Yes it was that good)

By the way what's the sequel called, is it just The Dungeon of Lulu Farea 2, or does it have a unique name?

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
When did this happen!?!? This game needed a sequel so damn bad. As fantastic as the game was, I was ready to riot for the MC at the end. Might have actually done so, for real, if I heard there wasn't going to be a sequel.(Yes it was that good)

By the way what's the sequel called, is it just The Dungeon of Lulu Farea 2, or does it have a unique name?
just check out the translation tread

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
What a great story. Who knew screwing monstergirls could be so touching and well written. Thanks to the great fan translation also. It's a hard game without cheating though so have a fully unlocked save.
Does getting all the way without ceating yield something? In the end I used up all three limited helps but completed without other cheats on normal mode. I also didn't buy afrom all of the dungeon fairies, so I'm not sure if that counts as 100% but the version i downloaded uses .rpgsave files so the .sav file doesnt work

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Does getting all the way without ceating yield something? In the end I used up all three limited helps but completed without other cheats on normal mode. I also didn't buy afrom all of the dungeon fairies, so I'm not sure if that counts as 100% but the version i downloaded uses .rpgsave files so the .sav file doesnt work
You might have the official version vs. the fan translation. Maybe I messed up. I deleted the game to save space so now neither of us have it :cry: I don't think getting to the end without cheating changes anything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, just Alt+Fed through the thread so far and can't find a fix. My game just closes on its own after a while, often in the middle of walking a floor I have barely been on for 30 seconds. No error, just closes as if I hit the X.This is on the non fan translated one. Did some research and, according to the game thread on Steam, it is a memory leak fixed in a bug fix release after this thread was last updated, should be version 1.02 with the fix applied.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
Alright, just Alt+Fed through the thread so far and can't find a fix. My game just closes on its own after a while, often in the middle of walking a floor I have barely been on for 30 seconds. No error, just closes as if I hit the X.This is on the non fan translated one. Did some research and, according to the game thread on Steam, it is a memory leak fixed in a bug fix release after this thread was last updated, should be version 1.02 with the fix applied.
the memory leak is not the game its the engine it runs on people generaly agree RPG maker MV as it is now is trash i reccomend playing the fan translation as it runs on the far superior Wolf Rpg Maker(you might need japanese local for it thou)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the memory leak is not the game its the engine it runs on people generaly agree RPG maker MV as it is now is trash i reccomend playing the fan translation as it runs on the far superior Wolf Rpg Maker(you might need japanese local for it thou)
I already went out to DLSite and bought it, the current version there is fixed. Not to mention I'm already at Ferea, so that would mean a lot of work to switch versions.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
I already went out to DLSite and bought it, the current version there is fixed. Not to mention I'm already at Ferea, so that would mean a lot of work to switch versions.
ye but generaly the art and everything is considered to be better in the wolf rpg so for your next playtrough i reccomend using the fan translation

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ye but generaly the art and everything is considered to be better in the wolf rpg so for your next playtrough i reccomend using the fan translation
I'll keep it in mind since nothing transfers between playthroughs.

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
hi huys, i have read that in order to get myuu bound we need to achieve all other event from girl, ok it's done, i go to her house and unlock it with a green key in order to activate the event, but nothing but a piece of cloth that up my shield, no event ... do i have to beat the last boss before triggering the event ?

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
hi huys, i have read that in order to get myuu bound we need to achieve all other event from girl, ok it's done, i go to her house and unlock it with a green key in order to activate the event, but nothing but a piece of cloth that up my shield, no event ... do i have to beat the last boss before triggering the event ?
first of all the green key is a waste dont ever get it the door unlocks when you get her event and 2nd after you get every girls events except Myuu, shop girl, key lock master girl and the past final boss stuff you go to the lowest floor and as you walk towards the final boss it will trigger

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
so i didn't not reach the event with the keymaster but it don't lock us out of myuu event, i have make it, thanks again :)

then end of the game is so sad that it tear me off some a tears :'(

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes