RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

JScrew

Jun 8, 2019
Can anyone help me, I am really new to this. When I open the game, it shows green bar and message in Japanese and I noticed it said Graphic Load Error or something like that. Can anyone guide me on a solution to fix this?

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Can anyone help me, I am really new to this. When I open the game, it shows green bar and message in Japanese and I noticed it said Graphic Load Error or something like that. Can anyone guide me on a solution to fix this?
It means a file is either missing or corrupted, but in this case it usually happens if you don't use Japanese locale. Use a locale emulator and it should be fixed.

Reactions: tyranzero

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Last question . . . .how do I get my hp as low as 50 hp(need it for the dark lef's second event) if Im already so strong that even dragons cause minimum damage to me?
Cheat. Plug your save file into then mod your character's current hp to the number you need it to be.

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
do you guys know any game that has this kind of mechanic? or what it's actually called. H or not is fine by me, it's pretty fun

Zsetaques

Jun 15, 2018
do you guys know any game that has this kind of mechanic? or what it's actually called. H or not is fine by me, it's pretty fun
There is a game called the enchanted cave. (Not H of course) Here is a link to the second one in the series. (I don't think you need to know anything from the first)

Zsetaques

Jun 15, 2018
thanks! i've tried it but it's not as challenging tho, and are you sure there is a score at the end?
Yeah, its less puzzle-y and more of an rpg. Its the only game I know of even remotely close to this one though (ignoring the sequel to this game). I don't know if there is a score at the end but I doubt it.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Ok, I am quite far along in this game but seem to be stuck.
Is there a place to buy more fuel for the flamethrower?
Once you kill a dragon, how do you kill more dragons (is it a one use item?)?

Can't figure it out and haven't found the answer anywhere. Any assistance would be appreciated!

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
As often happens, I figured it out right after I posted my question. Not quite done but no longer stuck. Great game.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
This game is more of a puzzle and resource management game than it is an rpg, and even though I'm an rpg fan and have never cared for puzzle games or resource management games I really enjoyed playing this. I did have to search the internet for help a few times, and I think this is where the game itself could be improved.

I was going to write a very long, detailed description of the elements I thought could have been done better, but I didn't want to risk ruining the experience for players who are just starting out, and because I feel it is generally a great, challenging game worth playing (and replaying). I'll just list a few here and say that there are usually people on this forum who have run into the same issues you will run into so feel free to ask question on this thread.

Fishing
Key sellers
How to defeat dragons (and how to correctly press the keys needed)
How to defeat Ice Golems (and how to correctly press the keys needed)

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I read here that some have trouble with the ‘special attacks”...against the Ice Golem and the dragon. What works for me is

Move into the enemy to engage (brings up the fight y/n screen)
Press and hold Shift (keep it pressed during the next 2 actions)
Press Escape (closes the fight y/n screen)
Move forward to engage

delwyndmc

Oct 27, 2017
God Damn that True Ending make me cry a lot ;-;
We really need a sequel for this 1
I want to know what gonna happen next >~<

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
got true end on hard mode, finally!
can't wait for a proper translation on the sequel, also, could someone who played the sequel tell me if we get to see Rosary's face?

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Cheat. Plug your save file into then mod your character's current hp to the number you need it to be.
You wouldn't happen to know which one is the correct Value ? There are way too many and I have no idea what to do ^^'
It's the only scene I need and I am not spending another 4 hours re doing the entire game to get that one, way too lazy...

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
You wouldn't happen to know which one is the correct Value ? There are way too many and I have no idea what to do ^^'
It's the only scene I need and I am not spending another 4 hours re doing the entire game to get that one, way too lazy...
Since it's an RPG Maker game, all your player stats are up at the top, in the easy-to-recognize fields for things like HP, Strength, etc. So just go to MyHP (which is your current HP as opposed to just HP which is max HP) and change it to the 50 required for the scene.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes