RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
looks like this game can soft lock you if you not really careful...
question: does score matter in getting the true end??? either i use cheat engine, or go to the fairy room to get keys and gold or even better is the a grinding spot in the game so that i wont resort to that cheap tactics?

advance ty

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
looks like this game can soft lock you if you not really careful...
question: does score matter in getting the true end??? either i use cheat engine, or go to the fairy room to get keys and gold or even better is the a grinding spot in the game so that i wont resort to that cheap tactics?

advance ty
It can soft lock you, yes. You have to be careful in how you choose to prioritize upgrades. If in doubt, go for the defense first (a calculator helps a lot though in figuring out if you should go for attack instead).

Score does not matter in getting the true ending. The true ending is about getting all the scenes with all the girls as well as buying everything from the shop girl out front.

It's very achievable on normal without cheating as long as you try to minimize your HP loss along the way by making the right decisions and not being afraid to experiment a little using save/load. There is no grinding spot exactly, but you should pretty much never fight a monster you don't have to unless you can do it without losing HP. Always look for the way through that results in less HP loss and less healing heart consumption.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
Aside from all that, nice score. It's getting close to mine. You might force me to defend my current title soon.
i didn't know you could use plant shield to boost score like that lol
now i wanna try to make 1m score XD , pretty sure it's archieveable because i made mistakes here and there
gl defending btw

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
i didn't know you could use plant shield to boost score like that lol
now i wanna try to make 1m score XD , pretty sure it's archieveable because i made mistakes here and there
gl defending btw
Wow 975k!? How'd you do it? You seem to have a lot more HP, Max HP, and SHIELD than I do.

What kind of decisions did you make?

That's a great score man. How did you get the Mandrake SHIELD at the end though? For me it is used up once you fight Farea's first form. Are you able to travel back to him after the fight to get it again?

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
Wow 975k!? How'd you do it? You seem to have a lot more HP, Max HP, and SHIELD than I do.

What kind of decisions did you make?

That's a great score man. How did you get the Mandrake SHIELD at the end though? For me it is used up once you fight Farea's first form. Are you able to travel back to him after the fight to get it again?
skip 1 defense in locked room of slime
save white key by using pick axe
ignore the dying guy blocking keys (don't forget to come back and loot his corpse later)
2 atk on graveyard, rush the shield behind white door
ignore zombie boss until you can kill both dragon and her with 0 hp loss
rush green key
rush big fish then kill the samurai protecting the fishing spot
ignore bracelet to buy keymaster then spam atk&defense as you see fit
kill the sheep and use dragonbuster on portrait & flamethrower
rush magic key to get pickaxe to get behind the golem

i did not find more hp/def appealing as i take like 7 hits from boss anyway and couldn't go less so i decide to go for hp instead

after slime 2nd scene, go back to her room to take loots
find all the keys you could resell for higher price (it actually make my score 980k but too lazy to repost)

as for the shield, i skip ending scene so it goes straight to the score (need H scene skip on i guess?)

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
ignore the dying guy blocking keys (don't forget to come back and loot his corpse later)
rush green key

find all the keys you could resell for higher price (it actually make my score 980k but too lazy to repost)

as for the shield, i skip ending scene so it goes straight to the score (need H scene skip on i guess?)
Interesting strategies. I had no idea the dying guy would actually die if I left him. Wow. So what do you do with the healing item (the 10HP heal.. ointment I think it's called)?
Ah save white key by using pick axe. I did that a normal, but tried a different approach on hard. I'll do it your way on my next playthrough.
You wait until middle of castle to buy magic key? I went for it much earlier (before castle). I might try to hold off then until later.

I don't know what's going on with the Shield though (I have H scene skip on too). You fight Farea twice, right? Her first weak form and then her final form. The mandrake shield is supposed to dissipate after each fight. When I fight her it goes away after I fight her first form. The shield stays for you through both fights?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
rush green key

i did not find more hp/def appealing as i take like 7 hits from boss anyway and couldn't go less so i decide to go for hp instead

I just did a bunch of research and it turns out there are a lot of differences between the versions we are playing. Your version seems much more complete, with more H scenes and much more dialogue. I haven't seen anything that suggests any of the mechanics are different though (so I still don't know what's going on with the Mandrake [plant] shield thing), but I am going to try to DL the WOLF RPG version (hopefully translated) if for nothing else than I will now get to see all the dialogue and scenes.
Unfortunately, the links on here do not work for me (I think it's my browser), but I am looking for alternate sights to DL it from.

Just thought you might be interested in knowing the difference between the two. It helps explain some of our misunderstandings. For instance the first elf (Carmettia) is handled very differently in each version (you don't even need to search for her in the Steam version).

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
I just did a bunch of research and it turns out there are a lot of differences between the versions we are playing. Your version seems much more complete, with more H scenes and much more dialogue. I haven't seen anything that suggests any of the mechanics are different though (so I still don't know what's going on with the Mandrake [plant] shield thing), but I am going to try to DL the WOLF RPG version (hopefully translated) if for nothing else than I will now get to see all the dialogue and scenes.
Unfortunately, the links on here do not work for me (I think it's my browser), but I am looking for alternate sights to DL it from.

Just thought you might be interested in knowing the difference between the two. It helps explain some of our misunderstandings. For instance the first elf (Carmettia) is handled very differently in each version (you don't even need to search for her in the Steam version).
i'm playing steam version for 1m run now, the fishing spot behind forest graves has no healing in my version, also the scene skip is in "Key Item"
edit: i finished steam version, turned out it's a bug so -100k score for me : (

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
i'm playing steam version for 1m run now, the fishing spot behind forest graves has no healing in my version, also the scene skip is in "Key Item"
edit: i finished steam version, turned out it's a bug so -100k score for me : (
Ahh, yeah the shield thing did seem weird. But you still have the high score even with -100k, you should post it! Will give me an excuse to try even harder. I bet we can still come close to 1 million if we find all the tricks.

Unfortunately I have had no luck getting the WOLF RPG fan translation version. I wish the links here worked for me. There isn't even an H scene with the keymaster on the Steam version as you probably noticed.

But speaking of the keymaster, yeah you sold the item to the dragon buster person right? 2200G, not bad at all.

Anyway, when I have time (might be a couple days) I'm coming after that high score!!!!! lol

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
Ahh, yeah the shield thing did seem weird. But you still have the high score even with -100k, you should post it! Will give me an excuse to try even harder. I bet we can still come close to 1 million if we find all the tricks.

Unfortunately I have had no luck getting the WOLF RPG fan translation version. I wish the links here worked for me. There isn't even an H scene with the keymaster on the Steam version as you probably noticed.

But speaking of the keymaster, yeah you sold the item to the dragon buster person right? 2200G, not bad at all.

Anyway, when I have time (might be a couple days) I'm coming after that high score!!!!! lol
you can't escape the boss you picked a fight once
you need to find hidden pass for the elf, also find her 3 times
you can beat the cat outside before she goes into her house
they removed slime question time too iirc
you also need to confirm bracelet ability with the elf
YOU CAN USE DRAGON BUSTER ON SAMPLE DRAGON
ALSO, YOU CAN SEE THE SHOP GIRL PANTS DOWN
other than that, i don't remember
btw i was at 855k when i forgot oni 2nd scene until the very end, will replay soon

Last edited:

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
didn't know what went wrong, have 1 white key left at the end smh (usually i don't)
and not enough gold to buy a plant so -500 hp
now i'm pretty sure we can't reach 1m with steam version
wasn't perfect but i'm done with this game , if you have something similar to this type of game,do tell

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
didn't know what went wrong, have 1 white key left at the end smh (usually i don't)
wasn't perfect but i'm done with this game , if you have something similar to this type of game,do tell
Yeah I guess the versions are a bit different after all. I'm still gonna give it another go when I have the time.

The game you should try is called "The Hero Trial". It's very similar. It's the game that brought me to this game in the first place. It's on here. The H content is a bit stranger than this game, but can be skipped in the same ways. In my opinion, it's the better puzzle game of the two.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I just went all out on a new strategy and it paid off BIG TIME. Not just over a million, but way over. 1,197,315! I'm going to put the game down for a little while, but I actually think 1,250,000 is possible. I had 2 things I screwed up on and one new thought that I think could push things higher. The thought is that although I went 300 DEF for 300 SHLD this game, I think I could actually make the 500 ATK for 500 DEF work even better if I correct my two screw ups, which were waiting on HP upgrades until the end (I didn't know they actually healed you!) and staying at the inn only once when I think twice is the optimal amount.

Major changes I made include-

- Never upgrading DEF
- Getting the magic key very early (before using a single yellow key in Yamato Area)
- Using Silver (white) keys in B44 to avoid the left side of the room (until the very end of the game) which allowed me to keep my Shield and do the 300 SHLD to 300 DEF earlier as well as keep an extra 150 SHLD through the rest of the game (until getting -50 at the end to get the keys, as well as one -15 DEF to get the other keys)
- Buying all upgrades only in the graveyard and castle
- Buying a lot more HP upgrades

1197315.png

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
I just went all out on a new strategy and it paid off BIG TIME. Not just over a million, but way over. 1,197,315! I'm going to put the game down for a little while, but I actually think 1,250,000 is possible. I had 2 things I screwed up on and one new thought that I think could push things higher. The thought is that although I went 300 DEF for 300 SHLD this game, I think I could actually make the 500 ATK for 500 DEF work even better if I correct my two screw ups, which were waiting on HP upgrades until the end (I didn't know they actually healed you!) and staying at the inn only once when I think twice is the optimal amount.

- Never upgrading DEF
- Getting the magic key very early (before using a single yellow key in Yamato Area)
- Using Silver (white) keys in B44 to avoid the left side of the room (until the very end of the game) which allowed me to keep my Shield and do the 300 SHLD to 300 DEF earlier as well as keep an extra 150 SHLD through the rest of the game (until getting -50 at the end to get the keys, as well as one -15 DEF to get the other keys)

View attachment 381928
now that motivated me, but wouldn't play again anytime soon, i'll try to do the same
maybe we'll compete again when the 2nd game come out fully in Eng?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
now that motivated me, but wouldn't play again anytime soon, i'll try to do the same
maybe we'll compete again when the 2nd game come out fully in Eng?
It's amazing how much of an investment it is to play these games. You pretty much need the entire day.
Yeah we'll definitely compete in the 2nd game too. If it comes out and I miss it, give me a heads up if you remember. Hopefully it comes out within the next 6 months while I have some time.

In case you missed it, I recommend looking into "The Hero Trial" in the meantime. With that there's probably less point in competing for score (though it's possible). Just beating it on Hard Mode is enough of an accomplishment. It is not as forgiving as this game.

Reactions: randomsloth73

reincrauz

Aug 16, 2019
does anyone know how to cheat using cheat engine in this game? i already use exact value and 4 bytes but still cant find the address

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017

- Never upgrading DEF

View attachment 381928
Ah, that looks fun. I've beaten the game a bunch but never paid attention to score. I'll see what I can get later.

BTW, did you know you can sell the Charm of Inari to the Kitsune after using it to get through the door? Just found that a moment ago. I never used a guide going through the game so I wonder if I missed other secrets.

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Ah, that looks fun. I've beaten the game a bunch but never paid attention to score. I'll see what I can get later.

BTW, did you know you can sell the Charm of Inari to the Kitsune after using it to get through the door? Just found that a moment ago. I never used a guide going through the game so I wonder if I missed other secrets.
Yes, after using the Tofu to not have to pay to get in. There's a lot of little tricks like that. Like waiting for the pirate to die instead of healing him (thanks thetest1174 for that tip) and looting his body for 300G, and using both Ointments at the end of the game after fighting Farea to increase your HP score. And checking the mummy girl's bed for 800G when you go in to get the 100 DEF from her dresser.

Reactions: PeacePeace

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Yes, after using the Tofu to not have to pay to get in. There's a lot of little tricks like that. Like waiting for the pirate to die instead of healing him (thanks thetest1174 for that tip) and looting his body for 300G, and using both Ointments at the end of the game after fighting Farea to increase your HP score. And checking the mummy girl's bed for 800G when you go in to get the 100 DEF from her dresser.
What do you mean using the ointments at the end of the game? You can use them during the final scene if you don't skip it? I tested on another file and it took all my items from me but I didn't have the ointments in my inventory.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes