RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
What do you mean using the ointments at the end of the game? You can use them during the final scene if you don't skip it? I tested on another file and it took all my items from me but I didn't have the ointments in my inventory.
Which version are you playing? There are two. The fan translation Wolf RPG and the official version. I've only played the official. There are some small differences throughout so it could affect things. But I do think you can still use the ointment regardless.

After the fight and H scene with Farea, when she is in bed and you are in her room is when to use it. At that point I still have all of my items (probably not in the "all previous H scenes room" though). You should be able to go into your inventory and use them to heal some of the HP you lost during the final battle. This will gain you 30,100 points on top of your score.

Oh and yes, you have to not skip the final scene in order to do it.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Which version are you playing? There are two. The fan translation Wolf RPG and the official version. I've only played the official. There are some small differences throughout so it could affect things. But I do think you can still use the ointment regardless.

After the fight and H scene with Farea, when she is in bed and you are in her room is when to use it. At that point I still have all of my items (probably not in the "all previous H scenes room" though). You should be able to go into your inventory and use them to heal some of the HP you lost during the final battle. This will gain you 30,100 points on top of your score.

Oh and yes, you have to not skip the final scene in order to do it.
I'm playing the Wolf RPG version. I'll try the official version but it definitely doesn't work that way in this one--all items disappear after the final fight. Seems like the only thing the Large Ointment does is heal 3,000 and the Small Ointment is probably meant as an easy way to get into the Dark Elf's 2nd scene.

Edit: Just played the Caves in the Official version. Being as unbiased as I can, this version is seriously awful. The writing is particularly bad as they removed all the charm from the dialogue that the fan translation included, but they removed features, content and added unnecessary visual noise too. You should really try to get the Wolf RPG version. I originally DL'ed it from ErogeDownload(dot)com. Just find it under the Downloads tab and click on the Free download. Slow but safe and reliable--hopefully it'll work for you.

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'm playing the Wolf RPG version. I'll try the official version but it definitely doesn't work that way in this one--all items disappear after the final fight. Seems like the only thing the Large Ointment does is heal 3,000 and the Small Ointment is probably meant as an easy way to get into the Dark Elf's 2nd scene.

Edit: Just played the Caves in the Official version. Being as unbiased as I can, this version is seriously awful. The writing is particularly bad as they removed all the charm from the dialogue that the fan translation included, but they removed features, content and added unnecessary visual noise too. You should really try to get the Wolf RPG version. I originally DL'ed it from ErogeDownload(dot)com. Just find it under the Downloads tab and click on the Free download. Slow but safe and reliable--hopefully it'll work for you.
It definitely looks like it is better. The official version is missing a lot of the H content as well. I downloaded the game from that site and tried it and remembered why I never ended up playing this back when it was released (Mega worked for me back then, but not anymore so I guess I did DL the Wolf RPG originally on here).. it has a ton of errors for me, both with the language and loading graphical assets. It's probably a localization thing.

But to be honest, even in my first playthrough I ended up skipping a lot of the H content. It's more about the puzzle game for me. I just wanted more of "The Hero Trial". Aside from my localization issues, we also discovered a few bugs in the WOLF RPG version like the Mandrake Shield not going away properly in the final battle, thus counting twice (both Farea forms) as well as being added to the final score.

So although I'd like to have played the original Japanese version (which is always better), the official version is mechanically sound enough to get the job done for me. It's not quite Hero Trial (mechanically), but it's still a solid puzzle game.

Thank you btw for directing me to a DL that works.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Hey, so I'm beating the game and I'm wondering if the game saves H-scenes for later. Granted they aren't that amazing but I'm just wondering if there is gonna be a gallery option later on

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Hey, so I'm beating the game and I'm wondering if the game saves H-scenes for later. Granted they aren't that amazing but I'm just wondering if there is gonna be a gallery option later on
In the official version there is. You can access them during the game and also at the very end of the game. During the game, just go outside to the graveyard on the lower right (just below the inn). That portal leads to a room with all the scenes you've unlocked. I think it's probably the same for the fan translation version, but some specifics might be different. The fan translation also has additional scenes that were cut from the official version.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
It definitely looks like it is better. The official version is missing a lot of the H content as well. I downloaded the game from that site and tried it and remembered why I never ended up playing this back when it was released (Mega worked for me back then, but not anymore so I guess I did DL the Wolf RPG originally on here).. it has a ton of errors for me, both with the language and loading graphical assets. It's probably a localization thing.

But to be honest, even in my first playthrough I ended up skipping a lot of the H content. It's more about the puzzle game for me. I just wanted more of "The Hero Trial". Aside from my localization issues, we also discovered a few bugs in the WOLF RPG version like the Mandrake Shield not going away properly in the final battle, thus counting twice (both Farea forms) as well as being added to the final score.
Did you change your System Locale to Japan for the Wolf RPG version? If not, that's probably your issue.

I don't normally watch the H scenes either, but still prefer the Wolf RPG version for just the puzzle game--it's a cleaner experience with better options/UI, imo.

Game_2019-08-31_19-37-27.png Game_2019-08-30_07-16-07.png

This is my best score and an image of my stats when I got to the Castle (after buying the Magic Yellow Key and going through the dungeon collecting everything I left behind the Yellow doors). In my final play-through I had enough gold left-over to use the Inn once more which could increase the final score, but only marginally because I'd have to use it inefficiently. Could have used keys a little more efficiently too to get over 1.4 million but not gonna bother replaying it for that. I ended up buying the 2 Silver keys for 1200 at the end to get into the locked area with 28000 in Hearts, but just sold one of the keys cos I had no use for it. Other notes:

-Castle upgrades were 6xATK, 1xDEF and the rest were HP. I found that the 1 Def upgrade saved a ton of HP, way more than 38600 which is roughly the trade-off, but it's possibly not necessary if I abuse the Inn more. Both of my last upgrades cost 2790.
-Did the 500 DEF->ATK trade immediately after completing Luufa's area and buying the Magic Yellow Key.
-Traded HP for Gold twice with the Reaper (costs 1100 max HP, or 22000 points, but gives 1000 Gold). Used the Gold so I could buy the 2 Silver keys for 1200 (from the Fairy) and abuse the Inn in the Castle to save every Heart for excess healing.
-Only used Fuel once (the one inside the painting) cos Ice Golems don't give their 100g if you kill 'em with Flamethrower
-Took the -50 Shield x3 path. No idea if this is the best route but my thinking was to sacrifice HP in exchange for Gold/keys wherever possible, which I did throughout the whole game. I went every route that used the fewest/cheapest keys, assuming the value of Gold in the final area would compensate for everything I lost. Because of that, I had to use the Inn once before the Castle, in Luufa's area.

If all else is equal, the difference in score for my version would be -80000 in Shield+HP, +27000 cos I can't heal after the fight but still use the Large Ointment for excess HP, so -53000 total to about 1.34 mil. I think 1.5 mil is impossible. The best improvement I can imagine would be in excess heals, and maybe a slight improvement in stat allocation, but 1.4-1.45 mil is likely the best score possible given the total resources available for increasing score.

Last things I wanna try are a totally Defense-focused play-through, though I'm pretty sure it's just worse, and to try taking only 1 upgrade in the Graveyard area, which I tried once before and it made Luluu mathematically impossible to beat, but maybe I missed a blue heart somewhere or upgrading Def makes it possible, though I doubt it.

Oct 31, 2017
I'm sure this has been covered but I didn't see it while searching through the thread, so I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that's been answered a dozen times.

I know the Steam version and the DLsite version are the same and that the cut content patch only restores SOME of the content, so there is no way I'm purchasing something if I can't officially restore it to its proper glory.

Now, my questions are: What's the deal with the version on this site?
I keep seeing words like 'fan version' and 'official version'.
Is this the original Japanese game with all its scenes but translated, or is this some sort of fan remake of the game?
Could someone explain to me what's going on with this game, what version of the game this is, and why there seem to be a dozen incarnations of it?

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Both are the same game, but the offical version got some things cut due to steam. Also they changed from Wolf RPG to RPGM for the offical version, didnt see a big difference on gameplay. So you can play either one and get the same story.

Reactions: Naughtynaughty
Oct 31, 2017
Both are the same game, but the offical version got some things cut due to steam. Also they changed from Wolf RPG to RPGM for the offical version, didnt see a big difference on gameplay. So you can play either one and get the same story.
Ahh, okay, I think I see now.
The fan translated version is technically the 'pure' version, while, as usual, they screwed over the "Official" English release.
Not touching the Steam/DLsite version if anything is cut from it. I'm not supporting that kind of thing.
Thanks for letting me know, though.
Fans to the rescue yet again!

Reactions: swmas

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Can i ask where to download the WolfRpg version of this game? Or Rather what happened to it? Why did the thread got removed?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I believe this is the same thread, just slightly renamed in order to add the RPG Maker version of the game.
You mean they've just replaced the Tag? So that's why i can't see it on the Wolf RPG Tags section They didn't need to change the tags they should've added the official version besides the game is pretty heavy and laggy when it comes to RPGMaker MV

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
You mean they've just replaced the Tag? So that's why i can't see it on the Wolf RPG Tags section They didn't need to change the tags they should've added the official version besides the game is pretty heavy and laggy when it comes to RPGMaker MV
I stick to the Wolf version myself since it plays smoother on my old laptop.

Oct 16, 2017
So, Rosary's room, the guide says to open it up and check the wardrobe thing for a +100 defense upgrade, but I only get a "this door is locked" message. What gives, am I doing something wrong?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes