RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes
Oct 16, 2017
You need the key from the Shop ( the color from the door) and dont forget to check the bed for the money
You're just a bit late, I read the guide much more thoroughly the third time around, and found out I had managed to skip a few steps along the way the first two times around.
But I really do appreciate your reply, had I not found the steps I skipped, your reply would've done me a lot of help ^^

D

Deleted member 1658620

You're just a bit late, I read the guide much more thoroughly the third time around, and found out I had managed to skip a few steps along the way the first two times around.
But I really do appreciate your reply, had I not found the steps I skipped, your reply would've done me a lot of help ^^
Could you say what those steps were?

Oct 16, 2017
Could you say what those steps were?
I'm afraid that I'm a little unsure now that it's been a few days since I did them, but I followed the Guide that came with the game download much more thoroughly than the first three times, instead of skipping steps I for some reason assumed I had already done.
Just make sure you read every single step in the guide, and you should be good.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Any full save? I think I've locked myself of any red key so I can't see the Oni girl's second event.

Or is there any way to edit the red key in? Is there a WOLF RPG save editor or something?

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Someone fan translated the second one on ULMF, they only have the patch file for the finished translation up.

So you will need game + that.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
hmmm the guy translating the sequel took way too long and someone just made a translation himself without noticing the guy was taking his time to finish it. Well, the sequel is already in english, wonder if anyone can do a post for me and re-upload on different sources cause i'm way too lazy for that(my internet ain't that good to go uploading stuff around since well, Brazil). Sequel name is something like... "Demon World - Frei Hades(Lulu Farea 2)"
Japanese dlsite to get the images and stuff if needed:
Download for the game(patch already applied, no pw):

I picked mediafire since it doesn't require register anyway, and i'm not saving on my account though but yeah, it's the game(already patched), played the entire intro and chapter 1 and it's actual english(not machine). Credits goes to main translator in ulmf page. Was hard to find the game today though(it's v1.04 btw).

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Oh thank God, I wasn't even aware that a sequel DID get made until I saw this! I was worried that we'd be stuck with that horribly tragic conclusion as our final resolution forever. OK, need to play this ASAP.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
HOW TO REMOVE THE GREEN sorry cap lock but how to remove the green error and no i will not change my computer english to

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I messed up in the wolf rpg version, and unfortunately I can't figure out the save editor value which is the only wolf rpg save editor tool that I can find, I've got the full save, but all I need is to edit my save to be able to get the deluxe tofu set for the 2nd kitsune scene. I accidently went to the fox and sold it and saved, I have no idea what the value is for the item, but that's all i'm trying to do is get the one item back, really don't feel like playing through the game even with holding ctrl to skip through stuff, the cheat room helping and all.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Alright so I can't get rid of these green boxes even if my own life was at stake.
Can someone help me.
So I am using NTLEA and I don't know how it works but I just enter the path for the games exe down there where it asks me to add the path of an app.
After that the game opens itself and the title in the window above is in japanese and I am thinking that that is a good sign and then out of nowhere the game just closes and that's it.

HELP!

Mar 27, 2018
Last things I wanna try are a totally Defense-focused play-through, though I'm pretty sure it's just worse, and to try taking only 1 upgrade in the Graveyard area, which I tried once before and it made Luluu mathematically impossible to beat, but maybe I missed a blue heart somewhere or upgrading Def makes it possible, though I doubt it.
A fun strategy I tried is buying the magic yellow key extremely early, right before meeting the keymaster in the Eastern area. You have to be quite disciplined with money and key usage to achieve this, and you have to sell not only all of your yellow keys, but all of your blue keys and a few silver keys as well (using shinigami-kun instead might be an option, I haven't tried that). But there are a lot of awesome advantages.

Besides the obvious (you end up saving a ton on yellow keys, since you get it so early), this happens to be the point where your Shield is at 315 (you have to take the silver key route through the trapped level). This means you can switch shield to defense, and then just go back and waltz straight though the trapped level to pick up the loot, since you'll only lose the 15 shields you have left (and you get to pick up a +12 def, so it's easily worth it).

In addition, the extra defense makes the entire Eastern area a joke. Nothing in it can hurt you at all, and that includes all of the bosses.

I haven't tried optimizing for score using this technique, but it seems really powerful and maybe worth a try.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
What's the difference between the fan translation version and the official version? Is the official version not in english or are there any other game differences?

Mar 27, 2018
Both are in English, but the official (Steam) version is worse in many ways: there are scenes missing, dialogue cut, and some gameplay elements removed. The translation is also not as good. There's really no reason to play the Steam version over the fantranslation.

Mar 27, 2018
This usually happens when your filenames are corrupted. Check the file it mentions, does it exist or is there a weird filename with non-Japanese characters in its place? If it's the latter, try downloading the game again.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes