RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Wasn't the guide included in the download? Or has there been a new download link? If you need, I can post the guide here, given that it's a very small .txt file.

Reactions: MR.Z...

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Got the true ending, just grind like a pig and win against farea for real. But i'm missing 3 events, 1 with mew and the red key + red crystal ( even though i know how to use the crystal i just forgot to do it, will perhaps do it with a save. )

Any idea about the second mew event?
Well, I forgot to make a copy save, sorry
But for the second mew, you have to have the treasure map before entering the last floor, then you'll have a dialogue with mew, asking whether you'll go forward or not, then mew will suggest you to look for the treasure, and yeah you got that treasure, which then proceed to the second mew event... Well, for the keys... I take the red key while above, because I remember there are more than one green key... For the orb... I forgot...

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
Ok so a couple questions:
1. Can you get the red, blue, and green key in 1 playthough or do you just have to restart?
2. I'm stuck on the treasure map section, so can someone help me with that ( does it go with the keys question)?
3. to be more specific, I have no idea what the blue key does, it's not in my inventory so I'm stuck
4. I am missing 2 scenes, the 2nd scene with mew and the 2nd scene with the dark elf (I forgot her name), can someone tell me how to get those two scenes?

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
1. Yes. The blue key is just a regular blue key, don't choose that one, you'll find a bunch of those in the dungeon. You'll find a chest later in the dungeon with another red/green key choice, you can pick the one you didn't choose then. But if you're cheating you can get by without a green key, all it gives you is some money and +100 DEF.
2. If you have the treasure map you should have already found the chest with the other key in it.
3. Lol. It's just a blue key. The most common key type after yellow. You probably have a bunch of them. You played yourself.
4. You need to do the dark elf first, you have to have 50 HP or less to be able to enter her room. If you've gone crazy with the aid room this might not be possible anymore without cheats. Once you've done the dark elf just go to fight the last boss, and Myuu should step in at the last moment and start her scene.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Ok so a couple questions:
1. Can you get the red, blue, and green key in 1 playthough or do you just have to restart?
2. I'm stuck on the treasure map section, so can someone help me with that ( does it go with the keys question)?
3. to be more specific, I have no idea what the blue key does, it's not in my inventory so I'm stuck
4. I am missing 2 scenes, the 2nd scene with mew and the 2nd scene with the dark elf (I forgot her name), can someone tell me how to get those two scenes?
1. I forgot about the blue key, but I remember that you can get green key and red key in one playthrough, since there are more than 1 green key in the map(because of that when there's a choice whether to take green key or red key, I take red) but I forgot the location of the key...
2. So, for my playthrough back then... Before facing Farea, you are prompted by Mew to search for the treasure, which is completely automated, which then leads to the second mew scene. I think there's a need to unlock mew's room first and did all the scenes with others before going to Farea.
3. Truthfully speaking, I don't remember there's a blue key other than the one for unlocking doors in dungeon...
4. For mew, see my answer number two...
And for the dark elf, have you tried to enter her room with 50 or less HP?
Hope that helps, since I already forgot some chunks of information about it... I'm currently focusing on the sequel... But the new system makes me confused as hell hahaha...

maso94

Mar 20, 2020
maybe i am doing something wrong, pls help me
i downloaded the fan translated version and in the guide.txt says to trigger elf girl quest by talking to the crystal on the 34th floor, i did that and next it says to go to the 10th floor to search for a mark of passage in the bottom right corner.
i tried every corner but it doesn't advance the quest, what should i do?

maso94

Mar 20, 2020
saw a youtube guideof the steam version, at the green crystal in floor b34 i don't get the conversation between myuu and cruellus...
is it a bug or did i miss something?

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone help i downloaded the fan translated version and i noticed that the game file exe is different and isn't at all Wolf Rpg i tried many times to play with this and the it doesn't even open any ideas ?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes