RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

astraympx

Jan 24, 2018
I pretty sure the MEGA link is actually reverse.
The official file size should be > 500 MB
and the Fan Transalation is < 200 MB

Aug 7, 2018
did anyone have cheat table for cheat engine for this game? trying using it to change limited/rare item number, like pickaxe, tofu, red key, green key etc.... but with only have 1 in number, i cant figure it out. .sometimes i using https:// saveeditonline.com to edit save file, but...... too much, too many variable and no identifier what value that i need.....

and i cant find guide for myuu quiz. and for 2 choice question about japanese pun, i cant answer "chuu senkai" even after reloading.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
The official version is missing quite a bit of gameplay, dialog and scenes, and the translation is much worse.

Some of the hentai images are also changed. I actually think the official ones look hotter, it's debatable. But everything else about the official translation is just straight-up worse.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone know where the third Rite of Passage item is? I assume its floor 53 because of the fairy saying that the level he was on was the same one and I was thinking that would be it but IDK if its in the graveyard area.

Mar 27, 2018
Graveyard area, lower right corner of... I forget which floor, but it's one of the ones with both staircases also in the lower right corner.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
DOLF B59.PNG

After restarting due to softlocking 5 times in a row,after like 12 hours of playtime i've finally made it here and have deeply bonded with everyone but Myuu, and the only items in the shop left are the eternal gold key and the mystery ticket. The goddess fragment shop takes about 3100 to buy from.
I'm gonna save and load and experiment with buying keys, and if after about an hour or 2 i can't do it i'll probably use the cheat room for the first time.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the graveyard tip. I'm mad how I missed it. >_<

How do you hack into the game to reduce your HP so you can see the dark elf again? Which file would I need to change?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for the graveyard tip. I'm mad how I missed it. >_<

How do you hack into the game to reduce your HP so you can see the dark elf again? Which file would I need to change?
I'm not sure how to hack it. (So maybe i shouldn't be responging to your comment.)

But the best way to legit get her second scene is to get the 10HP giving medicine, not give it to the pirate, and keep it until you can beat her, and then get yourself killed and use the medicine.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man!!! this soundtrack is a jam! anybody know who the composer is?
Also anybody got a clean rip where they're all the same filetype? the data folder has the songs but some are mp3 some are mid some are etc.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Which value on the SaveData is supposed to be HP? I can only find the money value. It won't give me the atk or def one unless its under a different number value I'm not aware of.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Guys do you know any game with these or similar gameplay mechanics? If possible with the same kind of high quality writing.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes