RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

unknown17400

Dec 28, 2018
omg i cant get my hp to 50 at all , i try to use cheat to edit but all i see are " VALUE VALUE VALUE VALUE " over and over my head cant handle this ... can anyone help me with this ? how to change ur hp ? which value is it for hp ? tooooo many VALUEEEEEEE
i had a hard time to but it is posibble to do in the last part of the dungeon as long as you cacluate how much each monster damage does to you

Nguyen xuan du

Feb 2, 2019
Hey guys,need your guys help.So i play this game on Android,now i cant use the flame thrower and the "dragon blaster" and now i stuck.if you have any ideas,please help me.Sorry for my bad english

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I make a decensured version just for fun
Mega

Feel free to put in the main page if it's OK
Question for you my good friend would you consider doing a uncensored version of the Sequel to this game too? (No rush and if you don't want to do it that's fine too.) You just did such a good job on the version you uploaded. I would very grateful if you would. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: falafelswoop

TheNaughtyShop

May 4, 2019
Question for you my good friend would you consider doing a uncensored version of the Sequel to this game too? (No rush and if you don't want to do it that's fine too.) You just did such a good job on the version you uploaded and I would very grateful if you would. (y)
i am planing do me own project now, so i don't have time. Maybe some another time when i'm bored

Dec 9, 2017
I love this game and it's sequel but does anybody know of any games with the same style of gameplay? I really don't care if they have lewd content or not. I just really like this puzzle type battle system and the stories are really good as well.

Mar 27, 2018
I love this game and it's sequel but does anybody know of any games with the same style of gameplay? I really don't care if they have lewd content or not. I just really like this puzzle type battle system and the stories are really good as well.
I haven't found anything this good. Second-best game like this that I've found is "The Hero Trial" by Mangetsu Hagure. Other than that, Desktop Dungeons is kind of all right and has the same "puzzle game disguised as an RPG" feel. Some people love it, I don't, but you might!

Reactions: James Eveleth

Traenest

Apr 13, 2018
im replaying this game but i notice theres always text "u" and "v" at some part of the dialog
is it always like this and iforgot about it or there is some missing font ihavent installed
alredy use jap locale btw

edit: oh nvm ifixed it

Last edited:

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
This may be a stupid question, but which version is better: Official or Fan Translation?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
The "official" is a remake in a worse engine with uglier graphics and a bunch of content stripped out, so fan translation.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
What happened? This is the fan translation, am I missing something???
Did you run it under Japanese locale? If so, did you extract it under Japanese locale?
Alternately, grab the decensored version, which I think might not have those requirements.

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
View attachment 1383881 What happened? This is the fan translation, am I missing something???
The only thing I can imagine right now is that you aren't playing it on a Japanese locale. But when I try to play the game without Japanese Locale, I can't even get in the game. Still, it would explain the gibberish on your title bar.

Can you check if the file that your game is looking for (Data/SystemFile/WindowBase透明.png) is there? Maybe you extracted the game without Japanese Locale?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes