RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
One of the best Strategic RPGM gameplay ive played here and the sequel is even better

Any great gameplays can you guys recommend?
Thanks

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
so, i heard there was a true ending. And i don't remember having different routes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope someone could tell me if there is.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The different endings depending on winning or losing against the final boss. That one was the true ending, which is followed up in the sequel.

TCF

Feb 12, 2018
im replaying this game but i notice theres always text "u" and "v" at some part of the dialog
is it always like this and iforgot about it or there is some missing font ihavent installed
alredy use jap locale btw

edit: oh nvm ifixed it
Late reply but how did you fix this problem?

TopFap

Jan 15, 2022
Yes. The official version (AKA the RPG Maker version) has worse quality CGs, and the content is kinda butchered. I would go for the Fan Translation.
Bro dont suppose you could tell me where to go to get the original wolf version with the fan translation? been looking for a while and found nothing

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Late reply but how did you fix this problem?
Often this issue is fixed by replacing the file Game.exe with the Game.exe from , or from an English-locale game made in the English version of Wolf RPG Editor. I don't recall if that worked for this game specifically, and I've encountered a handful of games where that caused the game to error in a different way.
Bro dont suppose you could tell me where to go to get the original wolf version with the fan translation? been looking for a while and found nothing
...download links in the first post of this thread?

Reactions: Mcompany and 1ion

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I need some help. I have found a very similar game to Lulu Farea and have played a bit of it. The only problem is that it's untranslated. I tried a couple of those translation programs, but I can't seem to understand how they work.

The game is called "Aria's Ero Trap Dungeon Ver.1.021"

I don't believe it's that kind of "trap" btw, just trap as in obstacle.

If anyone knows how to use translation programs and can get it translated, then we have another puzzle RPG game to solve! I'd really appreciate any help.

Oh and I could only find it through torrenting it. Most sites seem only to have the CG's in the form of a comic.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I need some help. I have found a very similar game to Lulu Farea and have played a bit of it. The only problem is that it's untranslated. I tried a couple of those translation programs, but I can't seem to understand how they work.

If anyone knows how to use translation programs and can get it translated, then we have another puzzle RPG game to solve! I'd really appreciate any help.
Rather than asking in the thread for this one specific game, you should probably try looking for general resources about translation programs, translating Wolf engine games, etc. Perhaps this?

Good luck, anyway. I'm not a translator but I'm interested in this type of game.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
save editor is not working here. How can I increase atk and def? I'm too lazy to play all game again in hard mode

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Well the guide works I guess, i occasionally had to back track my saves and started backing up saves by the cave systems just incase I had to go back a few previous steps in the guide. Though, towards the end it was rather annoying at some parts. Just wish the guide could be a bit more informative at some points, such as the current health and stats a bit more frequently. Overall though it was a fun game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes