RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Ionbooster

May 9, 2022
Does anyone know how to edit the save file to lower hp to 50, using the decensored version and whenever I input it into the save editor it gives me a bunch of values and none of them match up with my HP.

Pana_brother

Sep 11, 2021
guys the sex scenes dont show for me i deafeted monster girls and the girl at the start but sex scenes wont show
also anyone knnow how to full screen anyone that can help will be appriciated

Last edited:

TheJediGuy

Jan 17, 2022
This game refuses to work for me, both the original and the uncensored versions. I get a "load graphics error" every time it tries to load a CG. Makes the game unplayable.

Mar 27, 2018
That happens when your filenames get corrupted, usually because your system isn't set up to handle Japanese locale. Switch to Japanese locale before unzipping.

mohamoha

Apr 23, 2021
chrome always remove download from fantranslate ver. it say dangerous.
and I download with IDM instead, then viruscheck. I dont understand this, is it safe?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
chrome always remove download from fantranslate ver. it say dangerous.
and I download with IDM instead, then viruscheck. I dont understand this, is it safe?
4 out of 58 are positive. And in those 4 are unknown antivirus software to me
Pretty much a false positive

Reactions: mohamoha

MQH

Jan 28, 2018
Looks just like a rpgm version of the 50 or 25 floor magic tower with eroge elements? fine.

cincida_48

Jan 10, 2021
Alright guys. I will post event 2nd CG guide right here so people have more time to fap.

2nd CG Guide
- Cat girl - you need Grill from Shop and Fish. (You get fish from fishing event)
- Elf - She will be in Forest floor and floor 0F
- Zombie and Mummy - Need high school uniform from Shop
- Oni - You need Red key (If you don't buy Red key from shop, you can found Red key at Floor 58)
- Fox - You need to do all the Fishing event. (You get fishing bait from Shop and at Floor 56)
- Dark elf - Your HP must be <= 50 to open door to her house

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
Should I download a fan or official version? What are the differences between them?

Sorry if it was asked before.

Asparta#4

Oct 6, 2019
Wait was this removed and now it's back, or am I tripping? I swear I tried finding this game again but it wasn't here.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, whats the "ending" price of yellow, blue and silver key in HP and in Gold?
I mean, whats top amount of health and Gold can I sacrifice per key to be acceptable? Like, there is a way to save 2 keys but sacrifice 1500 HP for them (750 hp per key, so to say) is that acceptable? Especially since I will have to replenish this health with the hearts on the floor to beat the boss.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Guys, whats the "ending" price of yellow, blue and silver key in HP and in Gold?
I mean, whats top amount of health and Gold can I sacrifice per key to be acceptable? Like, there is a way to save 2 keys but sacrifice 1500 HP for them (750 hp per key, so to say) is that acceptable? Especially since I will have to replenish this health with the hearts on the floor to beat the boss.
That can't be answered that easily. It depends on difficulty level, on which floor you are, how many hearts are left to replenish, etc.
For example, 1500 HP is too much, when you have around 1200HP (obviously:rolleyes:) but on floor 50+ its a good trade.
On the other hand early on the enemies don't give much gold, whereas on floor 50+ you can easily buy keys if needed.

My general advice is to go the the "help" cave (cheating fairies) and power yourself up, go explore the cave and see what is coming.
Save often.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord Darkstar

May 5, 2018
I put together a set of "NG+" savefiles for the unofficially translated Farea and Frel Hades.

Let's Get Married 1: Located in saves 57-60. Basic NG+ grants +500 Gold, x1 of each key type. Broken NG+ offers the same, with +1,500 ATK and +1,000 DEF, the same value as the hero's gear that Klurs started with. The differences won't be apparent until you pick up the appropriate items.

Let's Get Married 2: The cheat room benefits change according to what layer of the game that you reached. The NG+ files have two sets for each difficulty, based on the first and final areas. Both saves start you at the bandit lair. Load Slots 94/96 and 97/99 accordingly.

RamiBestGirl

Aside from this, I also put together customized editions of the WolfRPG Let's Get Married games. Farea 1 officially has Collette de-furred, both for RPGmaker MV and WolfRPG v2.10. For that latter version, I replaced the de-furred Collette with the form she should have.

Now here is an more important modification: The WolfRPG versions of each game has serious font issues, since they use an outdated WolfRPG engine that doesn't support unicode. This means you can get stuff like "[][][]", "....yyyyy", and so on. However, you can replace the executables with a newer WolfRPG v2.24z, which fixes the font to be far more pleasant. If someone is willing to host both games here on my behalf, I wouldn't mind supplying these modified versions.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes