RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Thevan2404

Mar 13, 2021
Help me, i cant use Flamethrower or Dragon Buster ( it said touching while holding shift key but when i hold shift the monster detail board go and i cant touching the monster). I stuck in here

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
I did a cheat run first, to see what awaits me.
But then i played it through in normal mode. i also bought all the fairy help, even the overpriced ones.
I don't consider it cheating.

There are some mistakes you can do, for example using the green key for the wrong door. It is not a huge mistake though.
And then you also have to know how much money you get for the keys.
It never pays out to open a door, for just one monster.
And you also have to know which the last level is, so you can spend all your money on upgrades.

Otherwise you simply have to restart multiple times.

denisfimanov2

May 1, 2021
Idk why but thats first game that fills me up with nostalgia. Thx for uploading! Ive used guide from that site in 2022, but have downloaded from another. Today this site doesnt work, so im glad that i still can download it

Aug 28, 2019
Tried to play the fan translation. It does not work. 1682084199584.png

Also, the dialogue boxes are FULL of mistakes and weird symbols. This is what counts as a good translation nowadays?

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
try the above recommendations.
If you dont want to use an emulator or change your locale or don't know how to do so, then i suggest to play the other version.

Mar 7, 2023
I am really glad this game has a sequel, because the ending of this one is pretty heart wrenching. I still highly recommend this game for people who like puzzles and a decent story.

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Does anyone know what does the blue button in b12 do? I never figured that out.
Also is it possible to get all the girls events AND the +100 defence upgrade in Rosalie's room? I know that you can choose a key in the shop and you find another one but that means that one of the doors (2 green and one red) stays locked.
Also, in the chest where you choose between green, red and blue key, what does the blue key do?
Sorry if I threw a bunch of questions out of nowhere but those are the things I can't understand even after playing multiple files.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dave

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
I don't remember anymore which blue button you mean. But i think it might unlock a house (the one with the garden). Check the houses.
And you can unlock all the rooms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was a blue key to chose from ? i guess its a regular blue key. Just try it out (after you saved).

Mar 7, 2023
Does anyone know what does the blue button in b12 do? I never figured that out.
Also is it possible to get all the girls events AND the +100 defence upgrade in Rosalie's room? I know that you can choose a key in the shop and you find another one but that means that one of the doors (2 green and one red) stays locked.
Also, in the chest where you choose between green, red and blue key, what does the blue key do?
Sorry if I threw a bunch of questions out of nowhere but those are the things I can't understand even after playing multiple files.
It removes the spikes on the very first floor so you can get through to a couple bonus rooms.

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
I don't remember anymore which blue button you mean. But i think it might unlock a house (the one with the garden). Check the houses.
And you can unlock all the rooms.
There was a blue key to chose from ? i guess its a regular blue key. Just try it out (after you saved).
I forgot you got a map after trading with the vendor a few times, that explains what I'm missing, thanks for the help!

Reactions: D Dave

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Is the wolf RPG version the fan version or am I missing something here
wolf RPG is the original, japanese only version, which was translated by fans.
RPGM is the official international release translated by the developer.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes