RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I have no idea what that means.
The OP was suggesting that this game is expecting that you Operating System is configured as Japanese, and that if your OS is configured for any other language (like English) then you need to use a Locale Emulator utility (like ) to run the game's executable file in Japanese mode.

May 21, 2018
The OP was suggesting that this game is expecting that you Operating System is configured as Japanese, and that if your OS is configured for any other language (like English) then you need to use a Locale Emulator utility (like ) to run the game's executable file in Japanese mode.
Ah, thank you very much. I wouldn't have been able to figure it out myself.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
I wish the next part was translated also in English because the first part was cool ^^

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Nice game. As it say "to be continued", I am so impatient to wait the next one. Hope, it will continued and don't create a false hope, if they do not continued i wish someone add something like "XX year later, bla bla bla. END" would be nice.

Destroyer186

Jun 17, 2018
I found the fix

Press CTRL + E on WinRar, then change the encoding to 932 (ANSI/OEM Japanese Shift-JIS)

Then extract

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Guys what do I need to do to get the true ending?I got the normal ending . . .and what is the significance of the sparkling ball and the treasure map that you bought at the girl vendor?

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Last question . . . .how do I get my hp as low as 50 hp(need it for the dark lef's second event) if Im already so strong that even dragons cause minimum damage to me?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes