RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
What do you mean? Also is the translation the same, better, or worse than the fan translated one?
in the original she has fur all over her body rather then just her paws and feet also the fan translation is better just get NTLEA or Locale Emulator and play the fan translation the "official" translation is a major downgrade in quality not just in translation also in game quality

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
i cant wait for this to be translated next '' '' (i wonder when an official or fan version will come)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Tried it and still crashes :confused: is there other requirements for playing Wolf RPG based games?
Download and use "locale emulator" not the version the other guy said.

Wait how did the art get worse?
The game no longer has a 1:1 pixel ratio so now the entire game looks blurry instead of sharp. Also they completely remade the game but didn't use the original tileset but instead used the awful default RPG Maker tiles. Also they replaced the art+sprite of the MC with worse looking ones.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Seeing now that this is on steam. I so hope it gets traction and the developer allows the sequel to be translated as well!

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
Seems like the ol guide isn't quite compatible with the newer version, just got down to B7 and found 2 not mentioned yellow doors and a door with the guide says is blue, but is actually silver (for which we have no key). is there any updated guide for the official version?
The "ol guide" is for normal mode of the original game. Which doesn't matter now since our official translators got lazy. That "silver door" in B7 is supposed to be blue in normal mode.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I didn't think it would change this much xD it's a whole different game now. Oh well, at least it's on steam now so we get to support the creators. I hope the sequel gets an official translation as well.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Download and use "locale emulator" not the version the other guy said.

The game no longer has a 1:1 pixel ratio so now the entire game looks blurry instead of sharp. Also they completely remade the game but didn't use the original tileset but instead used the awful default RPG Maker tiles. Also they replaced the art+sprite of the MC with worse looking ones.
Oh I knew something looked wrong!

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
I also want to know if there are any good major changes in the Official.
Based on my short try with the Official, I say the Fan translation looks better and has more to read:
  • The most significant art change is the 1st level boss being a nekomimi (hell, that isn't monstery) in the Official, not furry anymore. This is very bad in my book as furry is way more unique for monster girls.
  • Somehow in the Official, the dialogues have less lines, like with the 2nd level boss & the slime's quizzes. In the Fan translation, her first H-scene reveals her feeling a lot more and the scene is longer due to more interractions. In the Official, many of those lines are omitted and the Slime's quizzes are cut completely. I assume they think that those parts are unnecessarily lengthened.
  • The Fan translation is more friendly for English-speakers (e.g word usage, sentence structures), so it is more fun to read. It also translates the typical rom-com lines better. The Official translation is still good to read, just less enjoyable.
  • The worse feature of the Official is the game.exe itself. I noticed in the Task Manager that the game used more RAM for each minutes of playing. At first, it only used about 200MB, then after playing for 30min, it constantly used 2GB. After 1hour, the game barely ran and even crashed at some point. This happens on every play.
A good adjustment in the Official is its UI shows the quick stats of monsters & items on their floor for convenient reference. Though I think there is not much to praise beyond that, I may have overlooked other good ones.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I also want to know if there are any good major changes in the Official.
Based on my short try with the Official, I say the Fan translation looks better and has more to read:
  • The most significant art change is the 1st level boss being a nekomimi (hell, that isn't monstery) in the Official, not furry anymore. This is very bad in my book as furry is way more unique for monster girls.
  • Somehow in the Official, the dialogues have less lines, like with the 2nd level boss & the slime's quizzes. In the Fan translation, her first H-scene reveals her feeling a lot more and the scene is longer due to more interractions. in the Official, Many of those lines are omitted and the Slime's quizzes are cut completely. I assume they think that those parts are unnecessarily lengthened.
  • The Fan translation is more friendly for English-speakers (e.g word usage, sentence structures), so it is more fun to read. It also translates the typical rom-com lines better. The Official translation is still good to read, just less enjoyable.
  • The worse feature of the Official is the game.exe itself. I noticed in the Task Manager that the game used more RAM for each minutes of playing. At first, it only used about 200MB, then after playing for 30min, it constantly used 2GB. After 1hour, the game barely ran and even crashed at some point. This happens on every play.
A good adjustment in the Official is its IU shows the quick stats of monsters & items on their floor for convienience reference. Though I think there is not much to praise beyond that, I may have overlooked other good ones.
Yeah, the fan translation even gave you slight hints about the areas. It was really better in every way.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes