RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
Yeah that's what I did with my first run. So right now I'm just following the guide and getting to at least the same numbers the guide tells me to. But I think the guide doesn't cover the last boss and only follows the Normal End. What stats did you have to beat Farea?
my final score, it was fun

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
I've been hearing that. What is that? Is that like a separate software?

btw the portal thing at B1F, the spikes don't go down. I followed the guide but it's still up and I forgot how to lower it. Any ideas?
no idea been a while since i played also cheat engine is software yes go google it

SomeGuy259

Dec 16, 2018
well the sequal is being translated as we speak :D
Yeah! I know right?! It's awesome, hopefully we'll see it at the end of next yr or at the very least he said 2020. Man I don't mind the wait, his translation works are amazing!

The true ed feels hit me in the kokoro so much, I'm even listening to the Going Home soundtrack as we speak. Damn this game is at the top of my charts, it's really something else.

It's one day my dream to become a translator for games like these so I can help give more people amazing playthroughs like these.

Reactions: Fantasticfish

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
So... it seems DLsite is going to release this game on steam (date is set to January 8th 2019), from what I can gather from the screenshots and steam forum it seems it'll be an english release, and it's a censored version (with the usual off-steam adult patch)

Reactions: SomeGuy259

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
cool cool i think people care more about the fact the translator of the sequal has already finished 3 of 5 chapters of the game (not including h scenes)

SomeGuy259

Dec 16, 2018
Yo that's awesome! More and more eroge titles are being in Steam, and I think it's a great way for people to support the creators if they can't buy from Nutaku or Japanese sites

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
Alrighty, played this game before and I very much like it. And right now, I'm thinking playing it again. But are both of the download has the final Update? Also, is the walkthrough the same from before?

If not, please upload the walkthrough. Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Actually, please still upload it. Just so those who downloads the official translation can also have the walkthrough

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
This is easily one of my favourite Eroge games. Second only to monster girl quest. Also, WHERE IS THE SEQUEL?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Do you guys know similar games ? I really liked the plot and the dungeon system (and the harem too lol), the gameplay was pretty fun. I'm not into furry or monster girls, unless if it's soft. Thx

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I don't put monster girls and furry in the same category TBH. Monster girls are just girls with little animal parts, where as furries just disgust me.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I don't put monster girls and furry in the same category TBH. Monster girls are just girls with little animal parts, where as furries just disgust me.
Yeah I'm fine with little animal parts (like ears), but some monster girls are full spiders and all I find these kinds of things disgusting. I mean how can u get a boner in front of a "girl" with four eyes and paws as feet

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes