4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Would love to have he MC dominate the ladies and not some glorified maid but okay. also think the MC and mom should hook up in here she needs a lot of male love. One question why is the sisters referring to husband when talking to each other?

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

My understanding is the MC has pretty much already lost in the way the game is at the moment.

some comments say there's already NTR but we're supposed to disregard it because the Maid is a women? as if a women can't steal a LI?

i dont think the idea/plot is bad so much as the delivery of it.

v0.20
This game is still in an early stage of the story. The mc has a mom and a gf. At the moment the gf is the only LI. While the gf was approached by her step-mom Tamara, she did not give in to a possible lesbian relation ...
The mc did not meet the other NPCs (Jackie, Tamara, Ana-Sophie, etc.) so far, so it is hard to call them LIs. The game has no harem tag but a voyeur tag, so I suppose the mc will not fuck all the females in the game but instead the player will see lots of lewd (lezdom) scenes with all the females ... which is fine for me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
v0.20
This game is still in an early stage of the story. The mc has a mom and a gf. At the moment the gf is the only LI. While the gf was approached by her step-mom Tamara, she did not give in to a possible lesbian relation ...
The mc did not meet the other NPCs (Jackie, Tamara, Ana-Sophie, etc.) so far, so it is hard to call them LIs. The game has no harem tag but a voyeur tag, so I suppose the mc will not fuck all the females in the game but instead the player will see lots of lewd (lezdom) scenes with all the females ... which is fine for me.
i see in that case i'd prefer a skip button. its cool if you like it but i'd rather skip it.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
i see in that case i'd prefer a skip button. its cool if you like it but i'd rather skip it.
There is nothing clear yet it's just an introduction maybe we could see some tags like harem and male domination in the future I'm not a fan of femdom myself but this story is full of possibilities

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
There is nothing clear yet it's just an introduction maybe we could see some tags like harem and male domination in the future I'm not a fan of femdom myself but this story is full of possibilities
I don't mind some lesbian play, depending on the characters involved and as long as they do not involve the girlfriend or the MC's mother, but I'd prefer not see nothing but Lez-dom heavy scenes with the MC getting little to no action, while possibly getting cucked in the process. Clearly we won't see the MC with Jackie or Tamara unless they are revealed as bisexual, but maybe there could be some sexy-time with Ana-Sophia and the MC as they go back and forth trying to establish just who is going to Dom who?

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I don't mind some lesbian play, depending on the characters involved, but I'd rather not see nothing but Lez-dom heavy scenes with the MC getting little to no action, while possible cucked in the process. Clearly we won't see the MC with Jackie or Tamara unless they are revealed as bisexual, but maybe there could be some sexy-time with Ana-Sophia and the MC as they go back and forth trying to establish just who is going to Dom who?
Still you don't know about that I guess we have to wait and see what's going to happen

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I didn't see an incest patch. Is it built into the game?
There really isn't any incest.... yet. Clearly the MC's mother has some kind of unresolved feelings for her son, and I would guess we might be given a choice to either pursue her or let her join the lesbian harem. I don't think Jackie has any interest in her own daughter, but I wouldn't put it past Tamara to try to seduce/corrupt her step-daughter.

Nov 3, 2021
There really isn't any incest.... yet. Clearly the MC's mother has some kind of unresolved feelings for her son, and I would guess we might be given a choice to either pursue her or let her join the lesbian harem. I don't think Jackie has any interest in her own daughter, but I wouldn't put it past Tamara to try to seduce/corrupt her step-daughter.
Thanks!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
We haven't seen much of the mc so far ... it would be an interesting turn of events if the mc (= male character) and his mom would vanish/die soon after the prologue and the player then would play the gf (Lorraine) and help her survive/explore/solve/escape from the lezdom castle ... Somehow an all female lezdom game would make more sense than one with a male mc (= main character).

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
We haven't seen much of the mc so far ... it would be an interesting turn of events if the mc (= male character) and his mom would vanish/die soon after the prologue and the player then would play the gf (Lorraine) and help her survive/explore/solve/escape from the lezdom castle ... Somehow an all female lezdom game would make more sense than one with a male mc (= main character).
It will make sense if the MC has some kind of mind control power and could turn all them into his submissive slaves which probably not going to happen

• Haha

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It will make sense if the MC has some kind of mind control power and could turn all them into his submissive slaves which probably not going to happen
The dev's tags so far are :
Male Protagonist, 3DCG, Incest, MILF, Lesbian, BDSM, Big Tits, Corruption, Female Domination,

There is no Mind Control nor Male Domination tag, so the best thing the mc can do is try to avoid femdom.

In an earlier post the dev wrote :
* Female Domination tag is supposed to be in regards to women dominating other women. While the player character may experience some limited interactions on the other side of the coin this will be part of introductory sequences for the story to fit together. It is not the primary goal for the player character to be submissive to any other specific character. The clue is in the name of this visual novel.

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
The dev's tags so far are :
Male Protagonist, 3DCG, Incest, MILF, Lesbian, BDSM, Big Tits, Corruption, Female Domination,

There is no Mind Control nor Male Domination tag, so the best thing the mc can do is try to avoid femdom.
That's the problem the dev doesn't want to tell about planned tags I just searched the meaning of duumvirate and guess what it means 2 peoples will be in control so my best guess the MC is going to blackmail the maid somehow and shares control with her especially with that hard drive story

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
That's the problem the dev doesn't want to tell about planned tags I just searched the meaning of duumvirate and guess what it means 2 peoples will be in control so my best guess the MC is going to blackmail the maid somehow and shares control with her especially with that hard drive story
There are a lot of possible pair combinations for duumvirate :
mc + gf
mc + mom
mc + maid
mom + maid
gf's mom + stepmom

The hint points towards mc being one of the 2 persons, but if the mc is in power it would be strange to share control with the (evil) maid ... I think we will have to wait for the next updates.

Reactions: vimey

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
That would really suck, MC should rather save mother and girlfriend and kick the maids arse and then reform the lesbian clan to his harem LoL.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
We dont have enough Lezdom games so I really hope this gets developed further. Also I think its a nice twist that the person with power is the one beeing submissive. And I do agree fem MC would be much more unique and interesting then M mc :)
If you go down the route of F/m dom I would personally hope that certain fetishes can be turned on/off.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes