4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Hello,

Working on the next update tentatively coded as 0.25. In this update I intend on getting the ball rolling with some events and story beats now that our initial characters have had brief introductions. Our protagonist and his mother finally arrived on vacation to the Chateau to meet his girlfriend Lorraine's family over winter break. The maid is greeting them now :). Stay tuned and thanks for following along.

View attachment 1588210 View attachment 1588212 View attachment 1588214
Is there any room for male domination in the future I really like the models I hope the MC will be the one in power

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

That doesn't work.
When you play a prologue, you have to be able to make a summarize of it.
And here, the only thing I can write is :
- Tamara is a slave/wife of Jackie
- Jackie is a pure slave of Ana-Sophia, a maid who overstepped her position.
- Ana-Sophia has another slave, Addison, who failed to find an important file.
- The MC is just non-existant for now.

See what I mean ? It's just a bunch of scenes that doesn't explain the story. I really don't know what I played just now.
At least, dev, try to make the MC not blindly follow Ana-Sophia's orders like a weakling...
I know there's femdom, but still...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Players: Will this have NTR? (and if so will it be avoidable?)

Dev: SO imma run in circles and throw random shit at you, and then blast you for even asking, now here are some false-causal arguments to make up some BS excuses to not answer a simple question.

Everyone:.... bruh.

--------

Asking about certain genres won't spoil shit. Harem is planned in a game with multiple LIs? OMG who would have thought?!

People don't want to invest in something that might revolve around shit they hate... so they ask. And any self-respecting dev.... would answer, for such hated and polarizing genres. (NTR being a big one).

Although going off what I have heard about the scenes, where A chick is already fucking around with the mom... answer is pretty obvious... that this does and will have some form of NTR, just is lite NTR atm. (Female taking female is still ntr just fyi).

Seriously though.... just say whether or not the game will have NTR/sharing/swinging... that is the biggest question people want to know, you can keep most of the other tags to yourself if you want. But answer that isn't going to spoil your plot. If anything it will just establish what kind of game this is and where it is going, so people know if it is their type of game or not.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Heya,

That doesn't work.
When you play a prologue, you have to be able to make a summarize of it.
And here, the only thing I can write is :
- Tamara is a slave/wife of Jackie
- Jackie is a pure slave of Ana-Sophia, a maid who overstepped her position.
- Ana-Sophia has another slave, Addison, who failed to find an important file.
- The MC is just non-existant for now.

See what I mean ? It's just a bunch of scenes that doesn't explain the story. I really don't know what I played just now.
At least, dev, try to make the MC not blindly follow Ana-Sophia's orders like a weakling...
I know there's femdom, but still...
I was thinking if the MC somehow could turn Ana-Sophia into his slave it will be so good there is a lot of possibilities but nothing clear yet

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Literally 2 minutes of content after 10 months? I suspect this game is dead in its cradle, which is a shame because I like the premise.

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Its short, there's not much of a story/content. Lacks the sounds to make more immersible experience.
Btw a webp format on some of the images causes a noticeable blurriness.

But I like it. It has potential to go in the long run (if you make changes that need to be).
On the rough edges of this story context you can smell something aspiring to be a Karlssons Gambit.

My advice in general... is to slow down a constant perspective shift between different groups of people...
and build a characters in a consistent way.

I know you've been trying to address that part but for the most part of it seems either too prolonged by bringing not important details into dialogues thus making stuff boring or it seems too rushed making you feel like you're on a slalom skiing.

Example that plane dialogue between mother and mc is too long, just as that dialogue between Jaqueline and Tamara.
Too long for introductory part of the game.

And I'm not sure that I can deduct powers at be in this scene?! This is a major spoiler at the start. And yet we know nothing of these characters.
1641762825878.png
@ Developer
When you take a approach at a scene creation. Always ask yourself "what purpose, what story segment will it tell if I implement it!?"
Because of your lack of clear priorities (in storytelling) you make this story go all over the place Marc. It's almost as if you're trying to throw all cards on the table at the start....dunno perhaps to make product more appealing to taste!? But you're confusing people. And it shows in the comment section.

Anyway don't let the feedbacks discourage you! Continue learning.

I write all of this with best intentions,
kind regards!

PS
Marc Antony
What gpu do you have and how much hours does it take to generate a render?

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
The dev is in love withe the maid
It's a harem of slaves for maid
The maid is the real mc (in one of the responses the dev He said excitedly
(AND THE MAID GREETING THEM NOW )
The mc girlfriend is a slave it's Basically
Getting NTR and cuckolding by the maid
he is stupid And the next slave to the maid Don't get your hopes up too much
From that cliffhanger ending the maid is missing a hard drive looks very important to her maybe the table could be turned also that slave doesn't even remember what happened I could even smell some kind of mind control maybe

enter00

Jul 22, 2020
Game looks promising so far, even when I feel I've seen the faces of the characters in countless games already.

(Is there really only one set of chars for developers out there?)

I'll give it another go after a few updates, If it even gets that far, to see where the story is going.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The prologue is promising ...
- I did not enjoy the first part before the castle since I am not into the mother-son-emotional stuff and the quality of some renders especially of the mom seemed off. Also in some renders the angles seemed strange. This part did not add much to the story. It felt strange to talk about gf with mom and choose a quality for gf before even meeting the gf in the game ...
- The quality of renders in the castle was fine. The lezdom relations between the maid-mistress, the two mothers and the other maid(s) are very interesting ... I hope for more scenes like this including illustrating events that were already mentioned in dialog like Tamara getting her spanking or Addison getting freed by another maid, ...

- My guess is that Ann-Sophie was part of Jackie's and Tamara's bdsm games and got hold on some compromising stuff which allows her now to play the dominant role whenever she wants. She also seems to have a secret agenda looking for the harddrive with crypto keys either for herself (to get rich and retire) or for a 3rd party.
(I wonder if mom knows or is involved with this 3rd party ???)

- The prologue mostly played like a kinetic novel (which is ok for a prologue) ... However if the main game will not have major decisions and branching, you should think about adding a kinetic novel tag ...

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Wouldn't a duumvirate imply two men?
Duumvirate is simply a joint ruling of two persons; it's like a governing
of Andorra or San Marino (1+1), so my wish is, at some point MC must
get a backbone vs evil maid, otherwise there's no big point to start even.

DnDfan

Apr 1, 2018
I'm digging it. Glad MA's computer problems are over, makes me hopeful for quicker updates. Still really early with lots of possibilities; I don't mind a little mystery.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this game could be more interesting if the Maid was recently hired and started to get the girls at the same pace as MC. the MC's choices would then dictate if he's able to prevent that and get closer to the girls or lose them to the maid.

My understanding is the MC has pretty much already lost in the way the game is at the moment.

some comments say there's already NTR but we're supposed to disregard it because the Maid is a women? as if a women can't steal a LI?

i dont think the idea/plot is bad so much as the delivery of it.

aside from that i'm just surprised in general to see this game again. forgot about it till i saw the update.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone know what this story is about other than meeting your gf's family? Which so far hasn't happened? I understand no spoilers but as a previous post stated there isn't really any plot established except a house full of lesbians trying to convince the gf to be a lesbian and the maid is some sort of power figure... nice twist but it is odd... Also the two women of the house that the maid is domming don't strike me as sub types based on their interactions with others... so hopefully if the next update doesn't take forever we will establish some sort of understanding about something? Because rn the mc, his mom, and his gf are the only likable characters imo... not saying the others aren't physically attractive but their personalities suck.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone know what this story is about other than meeting your gf's family? Which so far hasn't happened? I understand no spoilers but as a previous post stated there isn't really any plot established except a house full of lesbians trying to convince the gf to be a lesbian and the maid is some sort of power figure... nice twist but it is odd... Also the two women of the house that the maid is domming don't strike me as sub types based on their interactions with others... so hopefully if the next update doesn't take forever we will establish some sort of understanding about something? Because rn the mc, his mom, and his gf are the only likable characters imo... not saying the others aren't physically attractive but their personalities suck.
You pretty much summed up what I assume is the premise and overall plot so far. I also agree with the likeability of the MC, his mom and gf...everyone else I couldn't care any less about, and I'm already on edge after seeing Tamara's apparent agenda to seduce/corrupt the MC's girlfriend to also become a lesbian and date her niece. I can only guess Ana-Sophia and Tamara, if not Jackie as well will try their hardest to accomplish the former, as well as targeting and going after the MC's mom as well to add to their perverse harem.

Gotta admit, if the MC is going to be setup to lose everything, I don't know if this is a story I want to invest in. I will give it at least another update or two before I'll decide if this is for me.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes