4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's the problem the dev doesn't want to tell about planned tags I just searched the meaning of duumvirate and guess what it means 2 peoples will be in control so my best guess the MC is going to blackmail the maid somehow and shares control with her especially with that hard drive story
That's honestly what I assumed given our introductions to Ana-Sophia so far...that should would either willingly share power with the MC, or only relent and share in order to get her hands on what she really wants and in that way makes a deal with the MC to where they can both get what they want. She offers to teach him how to Dom and maybe even allows him to take equal control of the harem, in exchange for helping her with whatever she is trying to accomplish.

Reactions: vimey

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
That's honestly what I assumed given our introductions to Ana-Sophia so far...that should would either willingly share power with the MC, or only relent and share in order to get her hands on what she really wants and in that way makes a deal with the MC to where they can both get what they want. She offers to teach him how to Dom and maybe even allows him to take equal control of the harem, in exchange for helping her with whatever she is trying to accomplish.
Why would she share the power willingly I don't think so, there's something still hidden that will make more sense to the story

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The mc does not seem to be that kind of guy. He looks pretty vanilla, will probably just romance his gf and protect gf and mom. If any maid would try to seduce him he likely would decline. So collaboration or sharing power with Ana-Sophia probably would only happen if it would help mc to protect gf and mom against her.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Why would she share the power willingly I don't think so, there's something still hidden that will make more sense to the story
Ok maybe not willingly, but if she thinks making a deal with him so he gets what he truly desires in exchange for his help either looking the other way while she continues her own plans or if he actively agrees to help her stay in power there at the chateau, it would explain working with him, especially if he proves unwilling to be dominated by her.

Or maybe they could both be rivals and in a weird way, more or less share power unwillingly as they go back and forth trying to take total control of the household...and each other, since both sides refuse to give in and look for ways to gain an advantage.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The mc does not seem to be that kind of guy. He looks pretty vanilla, will probably just romance his gf and protect gf and mom. If any maid would try to seduce him he likely would decline. So collaboration or sharing power with Ana-Sophia probably would only happen if it would help mc to protect gf and mom against her.
I agree it isn't his normal personality, but he could justify it if he happens to witness Ana's dominance over the household and overhear her plans to also add the girlfriend and the MC's mom to her stable. It might cause him to justify fighting fire with fire if he feels he has no recourse. Or...he could just be corrupted and seduced by Ana-Sophia into doing her bidding in exchange for certain pleasures she might promise him? If anything, this is where the Dev might introduce a branching choice for how we want the game to play out.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Ok maybe not willingly, but if she thinks making a deal with him so he gets what he truly desires in exchange for his help either looking the other way while she continues her own plans or if he actively agrees to help her stay in power there at the chateau, it would explain working with him, especially if he proves unwilling to be dominated by her.

Or maybe they could both be rivals and in a weird way, more or less share power unwillingly as they go back and forth trying to take total control of the household...and each other, since both sides refuse to give in and look for ways to gain an advantage.
As I first sayed a lot of possibilities are open here with nothing clear yet I hope it turns into a harem for the MC

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
I played this game quite a while back and it made to where the maid flirted with the daughter and all of a sudden this version doesn't even make to letting the guests inside the house.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I played this game quite a while back and it made to where the maid flirted with the daughter and all of a sudden this version doesn't even make to letting the guests inside the house.
yes it's the new milk trap dev's reworking their demos or early releases for better art quality. It's become a fad then there's also the releases that aren't releases just bug fixes and spelling grammar errors. I would say wait for 2-3 updates then d/l maybe it will give you some info of what the story is really about. This dev claims they don't want to spoil anything, but so far I haven't seen enough to say if there's something here or not. The art isn't bad but story is open ended at this point. I wouldn't say telling players what your actual story is about would be spoiling anything it would give them an idea if your premise is actually something they would be interested in. This dev for some reason disagrees or maybe doesn't know exactly what the next phase of the story is going to be so just uses mystery to cover up that they are making it all up as they go. Either way I'll wait 2-3 updates before rechecking this one and then decide.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
so, over a year in development and all we have is a reworked prologue? I would assume this is at least on hold if not abandoned....?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
it's a shame this got abandoned
It was quite obvious that it would be, the dev has tried some different versions of the prologue but he gave up after not getting enough good reviews or patrons.
There are so many game here which are just a demo or a prologue then get abandonned because the dev thaught he had discovered the wheel and then get disapointed as nobody cares!

• Sad
Reactions: effninefivehuman

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
so what is this game about? you meet your gf with your mum but something happens with the gfs family

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes