4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I do think Rebecca is hot but still I wouldn't cheat on Kathryn no matter how many times I play the game.
It makes Luke a bit of a scumbag if he cheats imo.

And I think it could make decisions even more important if Kathryn is loyal or not based on our choices.
yeah for sure. I would only do it on a brand new save to see the content since I do have a bit of a completionist habitat at times where I feel the need to see content even if it's things im not into or would do normally. It varies from game to game and on the LI in said game if I get that completionist urge.

Reactions: Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe but either way I think the best way to handle that would be if Luke cheats then Kathryn can cheat but if Lukes loyal, she doesn't.
Careful though - that's a very reasonable choice fork but you know the kind of response that brings based on other similar threads...

How dare this girl sleep around after my mc crudely wet his dick with all her friends? She is a mega slut and this is not a quid pro quo, she did it just to hurt mc! :ROFLMAO:

Jan 13, 2021
I assume it can't happen but I so want a scene where I kiss Kathryn while she has cum in her mouth. It could be a romantic moment shared between us imo.

....and suddenly i saw a Sign...." Welcome to the F95 Mental State Hospital"......:HideThePain:

If i see such a scene in this game....i would totally shoot my Screen to pieces.....! Damn Joshy, i just had Dinner. :sick:

For the the Update : I really hope there will be a few good choices, because i want Kat and Luke to stay on the faithful way....:giggle: Forget all these horny Wankers and fight for a real Relationship. :D

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Chapter 5 Sneak Peeks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, wait a second, I've seen that bar asset before!

1716516519712.png

Does this mean that TEB and AWAM are set in the same universe??!?!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Was looking at the bar image again with the band. A image came to me what if Kathryn later went to the bar again for their anniversary and had a gangbang in the backroom with the band that was playing and come out head to toe covered in cum. and gave Luke a cummy kiss (Added this part for for you Joshy92) hope it makes up for not being able to hold her hand and watch as she gets railed by the entire band.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92 and fbass

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Was looking at the bar image again with the band. A image came to me what if Kathryn later went to the bar again for their anniversary and had a gangbang in the backroom with the band that was playing and come out head to toe covered in cum. and gave Luke a cummy kiss (Added this part for for you Joshy92) hope it makes up for not being able to hold her hand and watch as she gets railed by the entire band.
Well my biggest fantasy is me holding Kathryn's hand while she is having sex with someone else.
I like to pretend I'm the mc when playing so I imagine mysellf in Luke's place.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well my biggest fantasy is me holding Kathryn's hand while she is having sex with someone else.
I like to pretend I'm the mc when playing so I imagine mysellf in Luke's place.
yeah that part wouldn't of fit this fantasy I thought of but recalled you like cummy kisses so included that at least for you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Personally I despise when a lot of development resources/time is invested into: dreams, flashbacks, fantasies, events that happened to unimportant characters or events that happened behind the scenes. There are better ways to have same effect of story building/setting something up/giving lore about something without spending few months on it with epic visual scenes that just serve as building blocks. Couple of lines with detailed and coherent dialogue can serve well and doesn't need a lot of resources/time/manpower. Just a lil rant, of course I have no idea if the teased flashback took a lot of time/resources. Just hope there will be also some main structure in the update as well.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Personally I despise when a lot of development resources/time is invested into: dreams, flashbacks, fantasies, events that happened to unimportant characters or events that happened behind the scenes. There are better ways to have same effect of story building/setting something up/giving lore about something without spending few months on it with epic visual scenes that just serve as building blocks. Couple of lines with detailed and coherent dialogue can serve well and doesn't need a lot of resources/time/manpower. Just a lil rant, of course I have no idea if the teased flashback took a lot of time/resources. Just hope there will be also some main structure in the update as well.
I tend to agree. While there are exceptions to the rule, I think in general you're correct that flasbacks and fantasies aren't the best use of resources. This could be an exception to the rule, but I'd rather keep a story moving forward. Seems to me that when we use flashback or fantasies it's almost always for XXX content and that's because the dev can't fit it into the update any other way.

Reactions: Monstalova

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah typically I only like flashbacks if it's used to show character building / backstory from past events hate it when it's lewds. This one I think I can make an exception for since I do not think it will be much character building but since it's going to show their first date I can be okay with that. Especially cause I do secretly wish there was a prequel / short game of how they met and how their relationship started as I love the chemistry between Luke and Kathryn.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Writing 101: the only reason to put a flashback in - to set up a future plot point that will pay off for the game/movie/show at the end. Must be shown quite early on. Flashback used only if scene can't be told in a linear timeline.

Slightly disappointed almost half way through the game and still going back to the past to show scenes. Takes away from the game moving forward. Seems to be stretching out the story unnecessarily. I guess that will happen with many VNs when there's a lot of scenes that have been written on the fly. With only outlines for the plot originally.

Of course i enjoy playing it and I'm sure he'll give us some really hot scenes in the future. These are nitpicks of a very small percentage of the game. It might be running out of time though with only 12 chapters planned. Final chapter will likely be finishing off the story and character arcs with not much action. So that leaves chp 6-11 for the sex scenes. Will Kathryn be having sex with others in Chp6?

There's a few supporting women needing their own time, Santini's plot, plus all the other mystery around. Thats tough to tell a complete story in the remaining time, on top of all the certain fetishes people are wanting in the sex scenes. Sounds like it could be stretched out to a few more chapters.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I do think Rebecca is hot but still I wouldn't cheat on Kathryn no matter how many times I play the game.
It makes Luke a bit of a scumbag if he cheats imo.

And I think it could make decisions even more important if Kathryn is loyal or not based on our choices.
and what good will it do except that there will be fewer sex scenes available?

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Writing 101: the only reason to put a flashback in - to set up a future plot point that will pay off for the game/movie/show at the end. Must be shown quite early on. Flashback used only if scene can't be told in a linear timeline.

Slightly disappointed almost half way through the game and still going back to the past to show scenes. Takes away from the game moving forward. Seems to be stretching out the story unnecessarily. I guess that will happen with many VNs when there's a lot of scenes that have been written on the fly. With only outlines for the plot originally.

Of course i enjoy playing it and I'm sure he'll give us some really hot scenes in the future. These are nitpicks of a very small percentage of the game. It might be running out of time though with only 12 chapters planned. Final chapter will likely be finishing off the story and character arcs with not much action. So that leaves chp 6-11 for the sex scenes. Will Kathryn be having sex with others in Chp6?

There's a few supporting women needing their own time, Santini's plot, plus all the other mystery around. Thats tough to tell a complete story in the remaining time, on top of all the certain fetishes people are wanting in the sex scenes. Sounds like it could be stretched out to a few more chapters.
from what you write, there may be an option that this couple will break up at the end of the game, which would be a real NTR. is fine, I even liked this darker and dirty atmosphere, provided that Kat starts doing something more than unfinished handjobs with others.because I haven't played a game with this many endless sex scenes yet

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
and what good will it do except that there will be fewer sex scenes available?
I mean not everyone likes to min max and see every sex scene. Take me for example I skipped out on all the Claire sex scenes and Rika on both of my saves. As I don't want to cheat. ( tho I did preview the Rika one before reloaded to skip it) and on my 2nd save I didn't let Kathryn give the MC or the guys a BJ during the photoshoot or a HJ in the subway. Sometimes it's just about the way the player wants to play the game and not the amount of sex scenes. As I hate making my MC a cheating pos unless it's a save I made purely for content just to see scenes I missed but I only do that sometimes so far not really interested enough to do that yet with this game.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I mean not everyone likes to min max and see every sex scene. Take me for example I skipped out on all the Claire sex scenes and Rika on both of my saves. As I don't want to cheat. ( tho I did preview the Rika one before reloaded to skip it) and on my 2nd save I didn't let Kathryn give the MC or the guys a BJ during the photoshoot or a HJ in the subway. Sometimes it's just about the way the player wants to play the game and not the amount of sex scenes. As I hate making my MC a cheating pos unless it's a save I made purely for content just to see scenes I missed but I only do that sometimes so far not really interested enough to do that yet with this game.
I understand, but I look at Kat sexually, I would like to see her with as many cocks as possible, but these scenes need to be varied and not end with her touching someone's cock and leaving, and the guy is left with a standing cock.for you they would be healthy games focused on romance, and that's not what this game is about.if you play this way you will lose most of the content.

Reactions: fbass
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes