4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Ok, some I'm going through the photoshoot now. She does the swimsuits and when asked to go topless, she asks MC first. Then they do lingerie and when she gets to the more revealing pieces, she asks MC first before each one. For the commercials, before the first one she calls MC and MC can either say 'Have fun with it' or "I'm coming down'.

Concerning the bj, MC can have it be him or Nathan.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ok, some I'm going through the photoshoot now. She does the swimsuits and when asked to go topless, she asks MC first. Then they do lingerie and when she gets to the more revealing pieces, she asks MC first before each one. For the commercials, before the first one she calls MC and MC can either say 'Have fun with it' or "I'm coming down'.

Concerning the bj, MC can have it be him or Nathan.
Thanks yeah I recall after the topless one was when she stopped asking for the swimsuits and some people had issue with that because of the crouch less lingerie originally when the update with the photoshoot dropped ( I didn't). You can also choose to leave and skip the BJ as well.

I forgot she did ask permission about that commercial tho. So thanks for correcting me guess im the one with the bad memory haha.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
I just started this game and I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding what the core of this game is. Is it a vanilla game? Is it a cuck game? Is it a swinging game? Is it a cheating game? Or is it a mix of multiple anythings dependent on choices?

Right now I am trying to stay on a more neutral path were both Like and Kathy can have fun together rather than behind each other's back but, I'm not sure how viable that is. Every new person they come across is an asshole of a new kind and I'm avoiding most like the plague. But I'm not really sure if that is how I'm supposed to play.. :rolleyes:
I would call it an emerging hotwife game. She starts very sweet and innocent. At the moment she asks for permission, but he doesn't join in the action. I definitely wouldn't call it a cuck or ntr game properly. It has some very dark/abuse elements. Also the male MC can be sent down a little bit of an asshole route.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, there are a few different paths to you could go down I personally want Kathryn to cuck me in a nice way of course.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
I played the last episode and unfortunately it was a disappointment for me like the 4th episode. There is so much nonsense in the story that I got tired of this nonsense. I will come back and play it when the game is finished maybe

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes