4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I signed up for Subscribestar back in June 2023 and emailed their team at least three times asking for them to fast track my account verification. They just completely ignore me. Thanks for subbing on patreon, I hope you like the update.
For some unknown reason, they ignore a lot of people, literally for years they have not considered an application for registration on their resource, which is extremely strange. I recommend that you create an account on Boosty, a very convenient and loyal platform.

galaxy2795

Aug 20, 2022
For some unknown reason, they ignore a lot of people, literally for years they have not considered an application for registration on their resource, which is extremely strange. I recommend that you create an account on Boosty, a very convenient and loyal platform.
I support, I would also really like Bobbyboy48 to register on Boosty
P.S The game is amazing!

Reactions: Priappus and Asedor

Qwantis

Jul 14, 2024
I am writing this text with the help of a translator, since I am not English-speaking, but I want to say that I like this game and the development of the plot, I am waiting for new updates every time, I hope they will be posted quickly in a public release))))

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Thanks, I'll check that out!

Reactions: Bane71

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't normally say this because women are perfect and I don't know why but I find Clementine to be a disgusting person. I don't want to see her get hurt or anything but no way would I ever take her on a romantic date.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I don't normally say this because women are perfect and I don't know why but I find Clementine to be a disgusting person. I don't want to see her get hurt or anything but no way would I ever take her on a romantic date.
Don't worry, I can guarantee you women are not perfect and in this case not even real ;)

Reactions: oldshoe

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
It's rare but I have seen a couple of devs say they have waited for at least a year.
As much as I like SS, I wish they had better service.
Isn't this crazy? Patreon is by far the leading company when it comes to tipping creators. Yet they suck (features of the website, support, policy) and only partly get the job done.
I could only imagine that everybody with a little customer orientation and life-experience would succeed in getting way better than them.
Then you tell me, that their aspiring opponent does not even get the absolute basics done like letting their paying members join for years(!)?
I mean, forget the design, forget the features, the most important this is to get members, to offer content. Even a dead mole would understand that. And you are earning money with that, easily, after you enrolled the paying creators, so you could even employ more people if that is the problem here.

Or are they based in russia and lacking manpower because of some infamous "special operation"? ;)

Reactions: Joshy92

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
She's not just nasty but weak in her own way too. Every good story needs people to hate and push against.

Reactions: Joshy92

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I just started this game and I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding what the core of this game is. Is it a vanilla game? Is it a cuck game? Is it a swinging game? Is it a cheating game? Or is it a mix of multiple anythings dependent on choices?

Right now I am trying to stay on a more neutral path were both Like and Kathy can have fun together rather than behind each other's back but, I'm not sure how viable that is. Every new person they come across is an asshole of a new kind and I'm avoiding most like the plague. But I'm not really sure if that is how I'm supposed to play.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: kooldude2000

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just started this game and I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding what the core of this game is. Is it a vanilla game? Is it a cuck game? Is it a swinging game? Is it a cheating game? Or is it a mix of multiple anythings dependent on choices?

Right now I am trying to stay on a more neutral path were both Like and Kathy can have fun together rather than behind each other's back but, I'm not sure how viable that is. Every new person they come across is an asshole of a new kind and I'm avoiding most like the plague. But I'm not really sure if that is how I'm supposed to play.. :rolleyes:
it's more of a hotwife / sharing game but there is a path where both remains faithful and no sharing happens. ( tho keep in mind there is a few thing that go to far on that path for some players , id say that path is secondary) one of the things that go to far on that path wasn't really explained or shown that well till I saw a explanation on this thread.

i'll put it in spoiler just incase you want to know. Keep in mind i'm also spoiling a scene not just the reason why it happens

There is a part where you Kathrynn does a photoshoot and at one point she stops asking permission and start to wear some outfits that may be to revealing for some players that are on the no sharing path. As well do a commercial completely naked tho you get the option to decline having Kathryn give a Blowjob. It was explained the water they drank was drugged which is the reason for that.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes