4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Except it is just a kiss in the park which hardly counts as NTR and that was only going to be a kiss on the cheek till the guy turned and made it into an actual kiss.
MBS.jpg

(Those who think this opposes the ntr-kiss-theory clearly don't know the rest of Mr Brightside :LOL: )

I'm less hung up on that scene than others - because over a volume of work bobbay has shown that's not her personality, so it can be viewed as light-hearted.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I hope this is pure netorase. so they do everything together.
so far it feels like that. and they should keep talking with each other and exploring.
as far as I understood the dev already said that you can play full netorase IF YOU WANT (sharing,swinging,netorase) but it depedns on you how far the couple will fall and where the gf will end so ther are also OTHER POSSIBILITIES (netorare) so you could also go DOWN OTHER PATH like cheating with the bf or the gf ,gf getting corrupted from the mc boss,gf ending up in the apartment BASMENT and so on...

even the overview clearly hints/state that „Will their new life be everything they dreamed of, or will it be a nightmare? Your decisions will shape the story“

Last edited:
Reactions: baka and fbass

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
as far as I understood the dev already said that you can play full netorase IF YOU WANT (netorase) but it depedns on you how far the couple will fall and where the gf will end so ther are also OTHER POSSIBILITIES (netorare) so you could also go DOWN OTHER PATH like cheating witht he bf or the gf ,gf getting corrupted from the mc boss and so on...
I can't wait to see how the other path develops ( I like to play both) but so far it does seems you miss out on alot if not playing the NTR path as you there isn't alot of non NTR content yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mommysboiii

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't kid yourself! Joshy gets all the pussy! :p
I know I like to joke around a lot but I will be serious for a moment.
You have made an awesome game bobby I really like how you have written Luke & Kathryn's relationship.
and the way you have handled the whole sharing stuff is really good.

I like that Kathryn isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Reactions: Looper9

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have to agree with Joshy 100% here while I haven't played alot of NTR games. This is one of if not the best NTR game ive seen when it comes to sharing because they are really in it together as a team. It really feels like their relationship with one another and communication comes first and not Luke's Fetish and he isn't pushing her to do anything to extreme but letting her go at her own pace. ( slow burn)

There was only one time I had a small issue with the NTR / communication between the 2 of them but might be more of a nitpick. It was during the park scene while Luke did give permission. My issue / nitpick comes when she just keeps on doing / showing more for the photo's without asking if that is okay to go that far and just did it and only when she showed them to Luke and went to far , Luke said that's enough. Not a big deal more of a nitpick but I felt like when they are exploring something new like this together should ask for permission every small step of the way until they get a sense of what is okay and isn't okay for each other. Tho that could just be cause of my personality. As im the type of person that like to double check and make sure if X is okay as I dont want to over step or do something one may not like without asking.

Again not an issue just a nitpick of mine I felt like sharing but keep on doing amazing work as you have been. I love this game so far.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Also, I wanted to share my thoughts on some of the scenes that have happened and what I think might happen in the future.

The park kiss didn't bother me at all Kathryn is very naive, so I'm not surprised she believed those dudes.
I don't have much respect for Kathryn's mum after the stunt she pulled.

And I have decided to make the hobo path my secondary playthrough because it doesn't feel very romantic to me.
Oh, and I think the basement might either be a swinger or bdsm club.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Who is this Jake person and how do I meet him? I think I like the cut of his jib.
lmfao bad typo on my end sometimes I type something completely different than what I was thinking without noticing. Tho to be fair I did kind of forget the MC's name and was going by Joshy's comment to recall it and I guess I turned Luke into Jake without noticing. But typo fixed.

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

After a thorough review of the activity on your account, we’ve decided to part ways and close your account.

Removing a Patron is always a difficult decision to make and an action that we take only after careful consideration. We have not taken this decision lightly and we will not be able to consider any appeals. Additionally, we are unable to comment on the specific details regarding our account removal process.

Per the following section of our terms of service: "We can terminate or suspend your account at any time at our discretion. We can also cancel any pledges and remove any content or rewards at our discretion."

Please note that we have closed your account and refunded any applicable charges. If that is the case, they will appear on your billing statement 3-5 business days after the refund was issued.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
Remy
Patreon | Trust & Safety

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

After a thorough review of the activity on your account, we’ve decided to part ways and close your account.

Removing a Patron is always a difficult decision to make and an action that we take only after careful consideration. We have not taken this decision lightly and we will not be able to consider any appeals. Additionally, we are unable to comment on the specific details regarding our account removal process.

Per the following section of our terms of service: "We can terminate or suspend your account at any time at our discretion. We can also cancel any pledges and remove any content or rewards at our discretion."

Please note that we have closed your account and refunded any applicable charges. If that is the case, they will appear on your billing statement 3-5 business days after the refund was issued.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
Remy
Patreon | Trust & Safety
damn you scared me I had to check this games patron page when I realized you weren't the dev of this game just read the patron part before the user name lol.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
What's wrong with this Patreon? Why is he doing this to me? :cry:
That’s strange. I can assure you it had nothing to do with me though Were you a patron of anyone else or just me? I don’t have any comments that were bad and I have never reported anyone.

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
That’s strange. I can assure you it had nothing to do with me though Were you a patron of anyone else or just me? I don’t have any comments that were bad and I have never reported anyone.
You have nothing to do with it. The problem is with Patreon. I support different creators with different credit cards, that's the problem, but I can't do it any other way. When you release a new update, I will register, subscribe to you, download the updates and maybe in a few hours my account will be deleted. But these are my problems.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes