4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I said this in another thread but I personally don't see it as corruption.
To me it's just a woman learning to embrace her sexuality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I said this in another thread but I personally don't see it as corruption.
To me it's just a woman learning to embrace her sexuality.
Yeah after playing it for the first time I dont see it as corruption either in this game just like you said exploring / embracing a more sexual side to her she didn't know she had in her or enjoyed.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Yeah after playing it for the first time I dont see it as corruption either in this game just like you said exploring / embracing a more sexual side to her she didn't know she had in her or enjoyed.
It could be both, him "encouraging" her and her enjoying the process.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh yeah if Kathryn was my wife she would definitely be one of the best hotwifes ever.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain (If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 227 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrazan

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is it weird I consider Kathryn one of the hotter LI out there because of how well the lighting effect shows on her skin. It just makes it pop and stand out to me.
Yeah she definitely is.... maybe someday after Bobbyboy is rolling in his millions he'll toss us the duf files or do some recreation

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just hope it isn't the cops since it looks they got in trouble at the end of the episode. as I feel that would ruin the slow burn nature of Kathryn exploring her sexual side more. As I really like how she isn't diving right into it everything right away but taking things slow at her own pace.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wonder who'll be the first dude besides Luke to get in Kathryn's awesome vagina?
I wish it was me dudes.
I just hope it isn't the cops since it looks they got in trouble at the end of the episode. as I feel that would ruin the slow burn nature of Kathryn exploring her sexual side more. As I really like how she isn't diving right into it everything right away but taking things slow at her own pace.
For the love of all that is holy, I just hope it's together. Seen far too many games with slow burn good buildups, then thrown away with something like a short clandestine bathroom fuck behind bf's back.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For the love of all that is holy, I just hope it's together. Seen far too many games with slow burn good buildups, then thrown away with something like a short clandestine bathroom fuck behind bf's back.
100% or at the very least with the bf's permission if they aren't together when it does happen. I also hope it doesn't go from 0 to 100 just to deliver us such a scene either cause that will ruin the slow burn as well. It should be when it feels right for the dev to add such a scene. While this game is a different kind of slow burn cause it's a NTR but I've seen a few regular slow burns that start nice and slow and just ruin by all of sudden going to fast.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have never really been turned on by sharing if the couple aren't together.
I want to be near my sweetheart when the fun begins.

So I'm really glad the couple's first time opening their relationship will be together.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes