4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
1. Her boyfriend is encouraging her to be more naughty (flasher).
2. She tells the 2 slime-balls in the park she has a boyfriend.
3. She knows her boyfriend likes when she gets male attention.

I agree with you though about calling before kissing, that would have made sense. But it works just as well without it.
Stop pinging me. There is no valid point you guys make. I ain't participating in any conversation regarding what should happen or not as the game is clearly Dev changed from avoidable NTR to NTR as Dev removed the note "This Visual novel features NTR content that is completely avoidable based on your choices." and simply won't remove kissing scene from Non-NTR route. The scene is handled poorly. Period!

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The kiss at the start is an interesting topic.
I didn't really mind it.

It was in the heat of the moment.
And she didn't do it with anger or hatred for Luke in her heart.

And it's been proven she deeply cares about him.
So, I have already forgiven her.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just started playing this last night before bed. I like it so far expect I do hate how often that zoom effect is being used. I might have to play this one slowly my eyes were starting to feel strained from it before I went to sleep.

Reactions: Maviarab

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
1. Only if you choose that option
2. Yet still kisses him and let's him put his arm around her, pull her close and put a hand on her thigh.
3. See number 1.

So you can see (or obviously not) on the other path...it's quite bizarre and quite frankly bad behaviour. You do understand there is more than one route in this VN yes?
Ya know, sometimes people make mistakes in life and shit happens and this was an example of that for Kathryn. This was not a sexual or romantic moment from her perspective which is why it's staying as is. If it were a situation where he was coming on to her and she felt desire to reciprocate then that'd be a different story. She was naive and got taken advantage of. If an actress with a boyfriend does a scene where she kisses a male actor, does that mean she cheated on her boyfriend? It's all about context. I know this isn't going to change anyone's mind on the scene and I'm sorry it's so upsetting for some people, but this is how it is and I like the scene how it is. I will however give this type of situation more consideration going forward though.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I just started playing this last night before bed. I like it so far expect I do hate how often that zoom effect is being used. I might have to play this one slowly my eyes were starting to feel strained from it before I went to sleep.
That's been taken out starting with chapter three. Low end systems don't work well with the zoom effect in renpy and in testing all I had were current systems available so didn't know about this until people started commenting on it. If it's just the motion itself that's the problem and it's working as intended then even better that it's gone now for those players.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You mean she does the kiss even if they dismiss the flasher? I wasn't aware that happened. In that case calling first would have been more logical. But hey, she is young, in a new city and human. Humans are good at making mistakes. Forgiving mistakes is also human.
Yup she does...couple of my previous posts:

All based on my main save where trying to avoid drama/NTR wherever possible:

Does...or does Luke not...tell his girlfriend...upon getting home...that he has been effictively fired....? Yes or no? Sure, he tells her a couple of days later(?)...when he thinks he should.

Now, this may be a case of idiot 20 somethings old and me being over 50 (even though I was never that stupid at their age but whatever)....but it's not like there was a small 'incident' at work...something or nothing...what happened could have literally destryoyed their lives (probably still will as otherwise there would be no plot lol). To me, that is the kind of shit..in a loving relationship...you fucking tell your partner ASAP...because it effects them...just as much as it does you. Not the day after...or 2 days later...because trust...and absolute honesty...are a must in a 'loving' relationship. Again, that might just be me and I'm out of touch with what teens and 20 year olds think a relationship could be like..so I'll put my hands up to that one.

If my gf/whoever...ever started chatting to guys...then kissed one of them...with no knowledge from myself....no agreement, no prior arrangement....she would be out. Now again, I'll consider myself strict...and again maybe out of touch with how the kids act these days...but there's a line...and those lines are not crossed in a 'loving relationsip'....not in my book anyway...unless it's all been agreed upon prior.

Even with the interviews Katherine conducts...you pick don't take bra off....something still happens...and then what? That's right...she goes full flow with it anyway....not something I would ever be happy about with any partner of mine (unless that shit was all A-Ok in our relationship..I have had one like that btw). if the MC had not called her...would she have told him? Hmm...I do wonder. You say Katherine is naive (and yes she is)...but she is not so damn sheltered and stupid to not realise or understand...in a loving relationship, you do not just go around flirting and kissing random guys (or fuck it..even ones you know lol) and/or prance around your room with nothing but a bra in front of guys. If anything, I would say the MC is more naive (or just plain idiotic) than Katherine is. Example is the pics at the graffiti wall. Any fucking sane person would high-tail it out of there asap...not invite 2 numb fuckwits to take pics with her (and this is on the no NTR, trying to be as faithful and nice to each other as possible) because if nothing else, most sane people (who actually fucking love their gf) would instantly think about being jumped and god knows what might happen to her). And the 'dangers' of the city is brought up a few times...but what do our hero's do...yup...keep putting themslves in more dumb situations where anything could happen (and honestly, in this VN..I hope it does lmao).

Purposefully written for cliche and lulz...or just what modern youngsters are like these days? *shrugs*....that is an aside to the point though. Again, maybe I'm just old and jaded at this point and have zero tolerance now for bullshit or any misunderstanding in a relationship.
You're seriously comparing actors...paid for acting....to a normal person...doing something they know they shouldn't? really? Really?....Ugghh..whatever...

Uggghh...yes...I'm fucking blind...

View attachment 3209513 View attachment 3209514 View attachment 3209515 View attachment 3209516 View attachment 3209517 View attachment 3209518 View attachment 3209519 View attachment 3209520 View attachment 3209521

I'll call my boyfriend after...I've already gone too far because I'm soooooo in love with my bf....

The fuck do nudists beaches have to do with anything?

Done with this shit. Where's my list...
So again, the issue is not the NTR, this is an NTR game. All cool. I like NTR games personally depending on content. There are no arguments here and we're all mostly discussing politely. The issue is what is forced and unavoidable and the devs definition and direction (which does seem to have changed direction since the first episode).

As Vee pointed out, there was originally a note in the OP IIRC...now it is gone. That's fine, devs prerogative but he should be honest about whether scenes will be avoidable or not. I like choices, if this becomes a non-avoidable VN then I may not stick with it (though I like those kind of story's too), and Im also like knowing what story I'm getting into, however, as pointed out in my two previous posts, no one is green or naive enough to not know that if you are in a committed relationship, you do not go around kissing random strangers or showing off your tits on camera. You just don't (or I'm getting old and tired of kids bullshit these days). That is unavoidable, it is NTR and the dev refuses to change the park scene (again, his prerogative).

In my opinion, it would take no more than 5 mins to reorder the images, change some text so she calls Luke first. Luke gets 3 options.

1. Are you mad...what a bull excuse. Get out of there ASAP.
2. Sure honey, let me know how it went.
3. Do what you want/go as far as you like babe...but send me the pictures, sounds hot (etc/whatever).

That would also make the scene far hotter too (imo)...as 1. You have agency and 2. You can tell Kath to do what she feels comfortable with, firmly implanting in her head that you want her to experiment. Otgherwise, if this is going to become a forced scene VN...then may as well just remove some options from it.

Reactions: sagerock820

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Ya know, sometimes people make mistakes in life and shit happens and this was an example of that for Kathryn. This was not a sexual or romantic moment from her perspective which is why it's staying as is. If it were a situation where he was coming on to her and she felt desire to reciprocate then that'd be a different story. She was naive and got taken advantage of. If an actress with a boyfriend does a scene where she kisses a male actor, does that mean she cheated on her boyfriend? It's all about context. I know this isn't going to change anyone's mind on the scene and I'm sorry it's so upsetting for some people, but this is how it is and I like the scene how it is. I will however give this type of situation more consideration going forward though.
While I wasn't personally too bothered by the park scene, unlike some. I do think that comparing it to a woman being an actress is a bit of weird example. Mainly because, if a man is married to or the boyfriend of an actress, he already is aware of the kind of scenes/acts she may have to do on set. And well, being in a relationship with said person to begin with means he's already comfortable and has given his blessing for her to do so. Meanwhile, someone's girlfriend or wife going for a run in the park, taking a break and then being approached by two random men who take advantage of her by tricking her into giving them a kiss, is much different.

One- because the boyfriend/husband has no knowledge of it at the time the kiss took place, two- never gave his consent for her to do so, and lastly, it's not her JOB to kiss random people in a park. Being naive enough to let two random guys you just met take advantage of your naivete, isn't an excuse at all. Depending on the guy, they would consider what she did as cheating, period.

Again, the scene didn't bother me that much, and I understand that you're not changing it and that's fine for me personally. However if I can give you any advice from someone who has enjoyed your game thus far, and who plays a lot of games on here. My advice would be- going forward to not include scenes where the girlfriend is doing really scandalous stuff behind the MC's back or is straight up cheating, regardless of how naive she is, people won't like this, especially on the non-sharing path. I mean I think her being flirty or showing off a little skin to get ahead at her job is whatever, but anything further than that without the MC's input or consent would be too much in my opinion, on either path.

I do encourage you to keep making the game you enjoy. I'm just giving my two cents and advice on the whole matter, as long as the game doesn't devolve into an unavoidable NTR-lite or technically-not-ntr fest (Excluding the park scene obviously), then I'll continue to play and enjoy the game.

Anyways, hope you're doing well and wish you luck on the continued development of your game. :D

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I actually like Maviarab idea to improve this and yeah I think it make it alot hotter as well.

I just played this scene and well I also did feel the lack of choice was a bit off. As from what I gathered Kathryrn and Luke aren't in an open relationships yet. So without a proper conversation it really feels like cheating to me unless this is more of a cheating type of NTR game. But I get the impressions it isn't.

While the kiss wasn't a huge deal to me for both paths as to me that felt like Kathryrn being naive and the guy forced the kiss onto her and kissed her instead of letting her give him a a peek on the cheek. However showing her tits off without asking Luke directly and waiting until he says enough is enough feels really weird to me. Unless it's meant to be a cheating NTR game. I much rather have the options like Maviarab said for Luke to say go as far as you like or to get out of there. Would of made it feel so much better.

Now that's just my 2 cents on the scene at the end of the day it isn't a huge deal to me but that was my thoughts on it. Keep making this game how you like as changing your original vision for the game based on comments is rarely a good thing but just keep some of the feedback in mind. I like what ive seen so far granted I haven't played many NTR games. Just wanted to share some of my thoughts on the scene after playing it and seeing it being part of a discussion or issue for people.

Last edited:

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
While I wasn't personally too bothered by the park scene, unlike some. I do think that comparing it to a woman being an actress is a bit of weird example. Mainly because, if a man is married to or the boyfriend of an actress, he already is aware of the kind of scenes/acts she may have to do on set. And well, being in a relationship with said person to begin with means he's already comfortable and has given his blessing for her to do so. Meanwhile, someone's girlfriend or wife going for a run in the park, taking a break and then being approached by two random men who take advantage of her by tricking her into giving them a kiss, is much different.

One- because the boyfriend/husband has no knowledge of it at the time the kiss took place, two- never gave his consent for her to do so, and lastly, it's not her JOB to kiss random people in a park. Being naive enough to let two random guys you just met take advantage of your naivete, isn't an excuse at all. Depending on the guy, they would consider what she did as cheating, period.

Again, the scene didn't bother me that much, and I understand that you're not changing it and that's fine for me personally. However if I can give you any advice from someone who has enjoyed your game thus far, and who plays a lot of games on here. My advice would be- going forward to not include scenes where the girlfriend is doing really scandalous stuff behind the MC's back or is straight up cheating, regardless of how naive she is, people won't like this, especially on the non-sharing path. I mean I think her being flirty or showing off a little skin to get ahead at her job is whatever, but anything further than that without the MC's input or consent would be too much in my opinion, on either path.

I do encourage you to keep making the game you enjoy. I'm just giving my two cents and advice on the whole matter, as long as the game doesn't devolve into an unavoidable NTR-lite or technically-not-ntr fest (Excluding the park scene obviously), then I'll continue to play and enjoy the game.

Anyways, hope you're doing well and wish you luck on the continued development of your game. :D
Good point on the acting thing and the boyfriend already accepting this as a reality. Like I said, I'm going to give this kind of thing more consideration going forward and cheating is not in Kathryn's personality so that isn't likely to be a thing unless it evolves to that based on choices, but I'll leave this to the player if the story veers that way. Thanks again SlapE.

Reactions: Jude6 and SlapE

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I actually like Maviarab idea to improve this and yeah I think it make it alot hotter as well.

I just played this scene and well I also did feel the lack of choice was a bit off. As from what I gathered Kathryrn and Luke aren't in an open relationships yet. So without a proper conversation it really feels like cheating to me unless this is more of a cheating type of NTR game. But I get the impressions it isn't.

While the kiss wasn't a huge deal to me for both paths as to me that felt like Kathryrn being naive and the guy forced the kiss onto her and kissed her instead of letting her give him a a peek on the cheek. However showing her tits off without asking Luke directly and waiting until he says enough is enough feels really weird to me. Unless it's meant to be a cheating NTR game. I much rather have the options like Maviarab said for Luke to say go as far as you like or to get out of there. Would of made it feel so much better.

Now that's just my 2 cents on the scene at the end of the day it isn't a huge deal to me but that was my thoughts on it. Keep making this game how you like as changing your original vision for the game based on comments is rarely a good thing but just keep some of the feedback in mind. I like what ive seen so far granted I haven't played many NTR games. Just wanted to share some of my thoughts on the scene after playing it and seeing it being part of a discussion or issue for people.
Thanks, I appreciate feedback like this. I'm going to make what I like but as you said I'm going to show more care with the choices going forward. I know there's a lot of people that enjoy this game completely ignoring the sharing, ntr type stuff so I want to do right by them as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You mean gross back-alley hobos? :ROFLMAO:
You might be shocked to hear this SlapE.
But I'm going to start the game again and avoid the hobo.

Kathryn deserves a nice guy as her lover and the hobo doesn't pass my test.

I don't care if I have to go out and start interviewing guys myself
I'll find her the best lover I can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019

Can you book me for an interview?

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Actually I think I'll keep the hobo save as my secondary playthrough .
The thought of him blowing a massive load in Kathryn's fertile womb is too sexy to pass up.

Seriously guys I hope he unleashes the biggest load he has ever had in his life.
And I hope those swimmers do their job and make me a father.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022

maybe not yours, but others, maybe the flasher will come with his friends, or that guy from the cinema in a dirty T-shirt with a nasty, unshaven face :LOL:

the game comes down to sharing Kathryn in public places with men for whom sex is a great opportunity because they are not successful with women due to their ugly appearance, and she makes them happy, and not looking for she romantic, perfumed lovers for her,who will buy her flowers, come on

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 6ambino

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Actually I think I'll keep the hobo save as my secondary playthrough .
The thought of him blowing a massive load in Kathryn's fertile womb is too sexy to pass up.

Seriously guys I hope he unleashes the biggest load he has ever had in his life.
And I hope those swimmers do their job and make me a father.
Never fails to impress me, when I think I've seen the cuckiest post possible Joshy consistently ups the ante.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just finished this game. quick thoughts will write an actual review later. Not sure how most NTR games play but I like how the NTR part has a slow burn aspect to it. Which makes it feel alot better and not just another porn game even tho it is one.

My god the teasing during the interview was hot hope to see more of that. I just hope if does go for a boob job in the future it's a player choice ( tho that would mean more renders for the dev) but I think she looks perfect how she is and wouldn't want her to get fake tits.

While there is better looking LI out there I love how her skin looks in the renders with the lighting ( especially in chapter 2) it makes her look so much better and hotter than some of the LI in the AVN world that I think are hotter. Cant wait till chapter 3 while I dont think this will ever be a top 20 - 25 game for me it is alot of fun and enjoyable.

Reactions: Maviarab

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
really enjoying this and find the compromising situations where Kathryn gets more corrupted very erotic. looking forward to how the dev closes out the “cliffhanger” from the end of Chapter 2.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes