4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I would advise those who do not enjoy NTR that this game is not for you as Dev still didn't remove the park kiss scene from the No-NTR route despite some minor changes in CH1. You are wise enough to see what is happening and making decision accordingly.
Those who enjoy NTR, good for you and those who do not this is not for you and me apparently.
This is not said by hate but mere with the intention of preferences. Don't take it out of context and use this post for NTR vs No-NTR.

KEEP GROWING DEV!

GOLDLUCK!
I hear ya, although I don’t consider that Ntr at all since she was just acting to help a friend. Kathryn is very social and desperate to make new friends in their new environment so she was over enthusiastic in this scene to try and win their favor. Of course this is debate-able and I’m sorry if that scene is a deal breaker.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I hear ya, although I don’t consider that Ntr at all since she was just acting to help a friend. Kathryn is very social and desperate to make new friends in their new environment so she was over enthusiastic in this scene to try and win their favor. Of course this is debate-able and I’m sorry if that scene is a deal breaker.
It doesn't matter if you don't consider it NTR but what you consider or not, feel or not, doesn't disprove the fact. Being social and desperate to make new friends doesn't mean you've to go past platonic and kiss(or be intimate with other) when you've a boyfriend or in relationship. That is a poor excuse. Couldn't she call her boyfriend before kissing? Why was the boyfriend so chill when they talked about it? And there is no consequence for Kathryn behaving that way.
Boyfriend doesn't even get mad about it. these are all red flags on both sides(Kathryn and her boyfriend).

Anyway, that scene is handled poorly. And I really don't wanna tell you what you should do or not as this is YOUR game and how you handle it is YOUR choice and decision.

It doesn't align with my(No-NTR) preferences so I'm good without playing it.

Peace!

Jan 13, 2021
It doesn't matter if you don't consider it NTR but what you consider or not, feel or not, doesn't disprove the fact. Being social and desperate to make new friends doesn't mean you've to go past platonic and kiss(or be intimate with other) when you've a boyfriend or in relationship. That is a poor excuse. Couldn't she call her boyfriend before kissing? Why was the boyfriend so chill when they talked about it? And there is no consequence for Kathryn behaving that way.
Boyfriend doesn't even get mad about it. these are all red flags on both sides(Kathryn and her boyfriend).

Anyway, that scene is handled poorly. And I really don't wanna tell you what you should do or not as this is YOUR game and how you handle it is YOUR choice and decision.

Peace!

You are not wrong. For me its also a no go way and i support 100% your statement/opinion. Although we have to cut the Dev some slack here, because this is really just the ONLY ONE small Point in his great game and i am still playing it tho. :)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You are not wrong. For me its also a no go way and i support 100% your statement/opinion. Although we have to cut the Dev some slack here, because this is really just the ONLY ONE small Point in his great game and i am still playing it tho. :)
Good for you then, not my taste.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021

Peace!
Yeah the simple fact is I disagree with you and the characters act how I write them to. These are the personalities of the characters and the moral compass they employ based on how I chose. No one is right or wrong, it’s all subjective. I appreciate your opinion, it’s just different than mine.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I nearly came in my pants when Kathryn kissed that dude at the park.
It's going to be awesome when some dude makes love to her for the first time.

And while she is getting plowed I will look into her beautiful eyes and say 'I love you'
It's going to bring us closer as a couple.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I nearly came in my pants when Kathryn kissed that dude at the park.
It's going to be awesome when some dude makes love to her for the first time.

And while she is getting plowed I will look into her beautiful eyes and say 'I love you'
It's going to bring us closer as a couple.
Easy tiger. It's just a game. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Rob0bob

Mar 3, 2022
Well Dev, I hope you see by now that the anti-ntr posters will never stop. You really should just ignore them. They vary so much on their personal definitions of ntr that even putting another male in the same scene as MC will trigger someone. I have said it before, but they are just virtue-signalling to themselves for some odd reason. Make your game your way, don't let them make you doubt yourself.
BTW, why don't we see the same reactions to other kinks? Why don't incest haters go into incest games and spam their hate for the subject? Or anti-harem, etc.
You have a great game DEV, keep on keeping on!

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Well Dev, I hope you see by now that the anti-ntr posters will never stop. You really should just ignore them. They vary so much on their personal definitions of ntr that even putting another male in the same scene as MC will trigger someone. I have said it before, but they are just virtue-signalling to themselves for some odd reason. Make your game your way, don't let them make you doubt yourself.
BTW, why don't we see the same reactions to other kinks? Why don't incest haters go into incest games and spam their hate for the subject? Or anti-harem, etc.
Thanks, I appreciate that. Some people are very passionate about what they like and don't like and have a hard time dealing with other people not aligning with that. It's just a personality that some people have and it's present in a lot of different aspects of life, art, religion, politics etc. I don't have anything against people that don't like NTR, even the ones that troll or hate in the threads. At the end of the day it's just banter and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some people just get heated and emotional, it's a big part of human nature. But yeah I'm making what I like and nothing is going to change that.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the importance is the personality. that should be consistent.
what we can pick is if we want to stretch her moral code or keep it intact.
to make her different in each scene to please the masses is wrong. we get a soulless girl.

also, what I hate the most if to force writers to change to please some fetish or what people don't like. it should be motivational only, like I write: "I would like her to blindfold and an obese dude with diapers licks her armpit." that should be a suggestion that if the DEV likes it he will add it. otherwise discard that shit for a better suggestion.

this, I don't like this and that, sure, its your opinion, but thats it. do not try to change the dev. u can give suggestion (that u already did) if it can be optional. but if no, its no. deal with it.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Kathryn is very tolerant and open to people, but above all she likes sex, in such a situation she must have a boyfriend like that who likes it, because if he was jealous alpha male he would probably kill her

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think by the end of the game we are going to be saying it's one of the best in this genre.
I already think it is.

When I play these games one of the first things I judge is the writing & how the mc acts
And I liked both of those things straight away in this.

I meant it before when I said it's my favourite new game I have tried this year.

Ok that's enough being serious for today It's time to go back to being a horny pervert.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well..I see people still can't read.

No one is complaining about NTR...it is an NTR game. What was discussed is the devs definition...and how that definition will define future content and whether or not it can/will be avoidable or like the kissing scene, whether it will be forced or not. Simple enough question and discussion, no arguments, no anti-NTR.

That make sense or do I need to type slower for you to understand?

Reactions: | Vee |

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019

Peace!
1. Her boyfriend is encouraging her to be more naughty (flasher).
2. She tells the 2 slime-balls in the park she has a boyfriend.
3. She knows her boyfriend likes when she gets male attention.

I agree with you though about calling before kissing, that would have made sense. But it works just as well without it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
1. Her boyfriend is encouraging her to be more naughty (flasher).
2. She tells the 2 slime-balls in the park she has a boyfriend.
3. She knows her boyfriend likes when she gets male attention.

I agree with you though about calling before kissing, that would have made sense. But it works just as well without it.
1. Only if you choose that option
2. Yet still kisses him and let's him put his arm around her, pull her close and put a hand on her thigh.
3. See number 1.

So you can see (or obviously not) on the other path...it's quite bizarre and quite frankly bad behaviour. You do understand there is more than one route in this VN yes?

Reactions: SlapE and | Vee |

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
1. Only if you choose that option
2. Yet still kisses him and let's him put his arm around her, pull her close and put a hand on her thigh.
3. See number 1.

So you can see (or obviously not) on the other path...it's quite bizarre and quite frankly bad behaviour. You do understand there is more than one route in this VN yes?
You mean she does the kiss even if they dismiss the flasher? I wasn't aware that happened. In that case calling first would have been more logical. But hey, she is young, in a new city and human. Humans are good at making mistakes. Forgiving mistakes is also human.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes