4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, the Mc has a sharing fetish and she is not totally against it.
that means it will lead to that. if we get choices for everything we can all decide who will get lucky.
hopefully theres a 100% love-path as well for those that want that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
o wow this game is ranked much lower than I thought on my list # 57 / 70. Okay I need to adjust that as this is a way better game than that but not sure if it's top 20 yet for me. it's a very good game but I need more updates I think before I can put it higher. But if I rated this game on hotness level then yeah it would be top 20 for sure. But that's the least important thing to me.

Reactions: Rastafoo

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
They are good games.
But I think this is already way better.

This is a top twenty game for me easily.
it's too early for such an assessment, the developer has released two games in their entirety, and this is only the beginning of the game, I hope that the creator will not drag things out too much, because I don't know whether to enjoy from this 12 chapters, or maybe they mean a long introduction and we will see a specific action, e.g. in 7

I also have this game in my favorites at the moment

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I didn't understand a damn thing from his patreon When will the 3rd part be?
The first week of February for $16 subs
I didn't understand a damn thing from his patreon When will the 3rd part be?
Feb 5th for $16 members
Feb 12th for $8 members
Feb 19th for $3.50 members

This is unless I run into some issues during testing. Thanks for signing up! Send me a message on Patreon from now on, I’ll see that the quickest.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Got bored, so here's a summary of the teasers for Chapter 3, which will release Feb 2024.
? Old Man Teaser
? Black Man Teaser
? Jail/Prisoner Teaser
? Boss kisses Kathy's Hand?!
? Kathy flashback (she is drinking...)

The developer said on Patreon that he plans for 12 Chapters total.
So the February release will mark the game being 25% of the way through.

For February I am most excited for the jail/prisoner scene. Lots of potential there!
Like I said on Patreon though, I hope the dev takes his time and paces it well as he always does <3

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Got bored, so here's a summary of the teasers for Chapter 3, which will release Feb 2024.
? Old Man Teaser
? Black Man Teaser
? Jail/Prisoner Teaser
? Boss kisses Kathy's Hand?!
? Kathy flashback (she is drinking...)

The developer said on Patreon that he plans for 12 Chapters total.
So the February release will mark the game being 25% of the way through.

For February I am most excited for the jail/prisoner scene. Lots of potential there!
Like I said on Patreon though, I hope the dev takes his time and paces it well as he always does <3
The jail one not gonna lie has me a bit worried not gonna lie as I don't want them to blackmail her or something worst ( at least without a choice). But I have faith in this dev so I don't think I have a need to worry about the jail scene. I do understand the jail one has potentially for probably some of the hottest scenes in the update. I just have a bit of a negative bias for it and want to get her out of jail asap as I just dont like seeing any of my LI in jail even for a minor charge.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes