4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The jail one not gonna lie has me a bit worried not gonna lie as I don't want them to blackmail her or something worst ( at least without a choice). But I have faith in this dev so I don't think I have a need to worry about the jail scene. I do understand the jail one has potentially for probably some of the hottest scenes in the update. I just have a bit of a negative bias for it and want to get her out of jail asap as I just dont like seeing any of my LI in jail even for a minor charge.
I'm not worried about blackmail, remember he did that poll on Patreon? The #1 voted trope was sharing, followed by the flasher. On a related note, the flasher scene was voted as the best scene of the game in a separate poll. So, the dev definitely knows what the people like. Tbh, loving how engaged he is.

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
The first week of February for $16 subs

Feb 5th for $16 members
Feb 12th for $8 members
Feb 19th for $3.50 members

This is unless I run into some issues during testing. Thanks for signing up! Send me a message on Patreon from now on, I’ll see that the quickest.
So as you can see.... it will only be available by the end of Feb on this site for free.. if we are lucky...
Same trend as all the other, nice and good games out there..
A MC starts by posting every month... as the game becomes more popular, the updaters become less and LESS frequently, and less meat around the bones... (Just to keep our sods happy with crumps)

Second release took 4 weeks,,, third release 8 weeks.. 4th release 16 weeks.. and then 12 moths and then 24 months with an abandoned tag... this is how MC's are milking the cows... for years to come...

Please don't rate games on their first release....
I (me), and it seems others as well, like this visual novel.... Are you worthy Mr MC??

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
So as you can see.... it will only be available by the end of Feb on this site for free.. if we are lucky...
Same trend as all the other, nice and good games out there..
A MC starts by posting every month... as the game becomes more popular, the updaters become less and LESS frequently, and less meat around the bones... (Just to keep our sods happy with crumps)

Second release took 4 weeks,,, third release 8 weeks.. 4th release 16 weeks.. and then 12 moths and then 24 months with an abandoned tag... this is how MC's are milking the cows... for years to come...

Please don't rate games on their first release....
I (me), and it seems others as well, like this visual novel.... Are you worthy Mr MC??
I understand what you are saying and I've felt the same way about games that I enjoy as well. I can see how people start to feel like devs are purposefully sandbagging to string people along on Patreon or Subscribestar to make more money between releases and I'm sure it does happen, especially when a dev gets to a point where they can afford to do this full time. The thing with these kinds of games is they get more difficult to produce as they get bigger due to variables with choices, etc. My game is pretty light on choice so that's not as much of a factor for me right now, but that's just one of the things that starts to add time to coding, needing multiples renders for a scene based on past decisions, etc. If I was Eva Kiss, I'd probably be in an insane asylum, lol.

As for release timing, I already had a decent amount of work done on the second release by the time I released the first one so it didn't take too long to get the second one out. I took two weeks off for the holidays since I had been working non stop on the game since August and needed a break. I'm one guy and do this all by myself in my spare time. I have a family, a full time job, friends, etc. It's really difficult and tiring to manage a project like this with only three or four hours per day available. Luckily, thanks to my amazing supporters on Patreon, I was able to upgrade my computer recently so I'm able to do a lot more renders while I'm asleep and at work.

I guess maybe in hind sight I could have spaced things out better. I guess I was excited to get the game out there for people to enjoy as quickly as possible and now that timing is expected. All I can say is that I'm doing my best and I'm working hard to get things done as quickly as possible.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you Bobbyboy48 but I don't think you need to explain yourself. This kind of "complaint" is fairly commonplace here and I think you do a great job keeping your patrons informed on the regular of what's going on as well as providing previews. I also think it's awesome that you spend some time here to read feedback on the game and interact with fans (of which I am one and hope this project is successful).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you Bobbyboy48 but I don't think you need to explain yourself. This kind of "complaint" is fairly commonplace here and I think you do a great job keeping your patrons informed on the regular of what's going on as well as providing previews. I also think it's awesome that you spend some time here to read feedback on the game and interact with fans (of which I am one and hope this project is successful).
I agree.
I wish people would understand that games take time.
I'm an idiot and even I understand that.
And this is an awesome game that's well worth the wait.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Really gorgeous how she has her stiff breasts massaged with the horniest blushing jaws and her eyes rolling back,
while her wet pussy is fingered gently but firmly,
until she screams and trembles,
and experiences the wildest squirting orgasm,
which leaves her with a shaky orgasmic body for days,
and a horny smile that never disappears.
A masterful seductive sensual masterpiece as always,Coriolan !! :love::love:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I
Really gorgeous how she has her stiff breasts massaged with the horniest blushing jaws and her eyes rolling back,
while her wet pussy is fingered gently but firmly,
until she screams and trembles,
and experiences the wildest squirting orgasm,
which leaves her with a shaky orgasmic body for days,
and a horny smile that never disappears.
A masterful seductive sensual masterpiece as always,Coriolan !! :love::love:
I blew a load just reading your description. :LOL:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I'm curious, how did you do the pose on the panties? Is that just a dforce simulation with a blue freeze spot on the part by her ankle? Again, great job!
I just placed the panties as close as possible to her ankle (not fit and not parented to the character), then applied a "dforce dynamic" to the object, and simulated the whole thing. ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ok time for me to do my thing again.

I stand there watching while touching my raging hard on
While Kathryn looks at me and asks 'Should we bring these two guys home honey?'

I nod yes and we rush home where these two ugly dudes make love to her on our bed
While I hold her hand and tell her she is beautiful.

They take her to heights she has never experienced before.
At the end one guy cums in her pussy and the other in her mouth.

I then give her a passionate & loving kiss
And eat my creamy treat from her batered pussy.
We tells those dudes to leave and finally settle into bed and cuddle while falling asleep.

It's a romantic story.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Ok time for me to do my thing again.

I stand there watching while touching my raging hard on
While Kathryn looks at me and asks 'Should we bring these two guys home honey?'

I nod yes and we rush home where these two ugly dudes make love to her on our bed
While I hold her hand and tell her she is beautiful.

They take her to heights she has never experienced before.
At the end one guy cums in her pussy and the other in her mouth.

I then give her a passionate & loving kiss
And eat my creamy treat from her batered pussy.
We tells those dudes to leave and finally settle into bed and cuddle while falling asleep.

It's a romantic story.
I teared up a little bit from that. Pixar worthy, easily.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I was disappointed that she didn't at least want to try sucking that dick in the cinema, and that the alley scene stopped so abruptly without another choice to continue, as Kathy was obviously really getting into it (is it different if you kept pushing her in the other scenes?).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I was disappointed that she didn't at least want to try sucking that dick in the cinema, and that the alley scene stopped so abruptly without another choice to continue, as Kathy was obviously really getting into it (is it different if you kept pushing her in the other scenes?).
i kinda felt the same way but i understand that it’s part of her corruption process and that sort of naughtiness is coming in future updates.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes