4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will be a top tier NTR game for me if we deliver the wife to the boss who already has two women at the office. Since he conquered the HR lady he had free reign to do what he wants.
I want to see him lose everything, it will be even more enjoyable because he thinks he's invincible.

Reactions: fbass

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Funnily enough, the very first guy we meet in the game, the flasher, got the furthest, he actually got to cum, all the other scenes after that with Kathy and someone other than Luke stopped before reaching a satisfying end, she could at least have made the stranger in the cinema cum with a handjob, as she wasn't ready for a blowjob yet.

The park kissing scene ended abruptly too, and now the exhibitionism scene ended before any climax to the scene too because of a cop showing up, it's not like bobby doesn't know how to write satisfying endings to scenes, so why the abrupt endings to scenes that come out of nowhere?
Satisfying end for whom? For the stuntcock? Fuck em. Satisfying end for the couple? It certainly seems like they enjoy themselves!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I kind of wish I could rename Luke.
I always like to put my name in these games.

At least Luke is an easy name to remember though.

And I want to help Rika escape the clutches of that piece of garbage boss.
I'm not violent but I want to rip his jaw off.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Satisfying end for whom? For the stuntcock? Fuck em. Satisfying end for the couple? It certainly seems like they enjoy themselves!
For the player of course, and that doesn't necessarily have to mean rushing the corruption, just have it not end so abruptly like something more was supposed to happen but was cut out or skipped.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
For the player of course, and that doesn't necessarily have to mean rushing the corruption, just have it not end so abruptly like something more was supposed to happen but was cut out or skipped.
Blue balling can be a fetish too. Same realm as delayed orgasm. It builds expectations for the climax. A common strategy in serialized fiction. Also, the author can fuck it up. Like if after all that slow progression, he would use just some drugs/alcohol to push the wife over. I've read that one, man... what a disappointment it was.

Everything and nothing could happen. Hobo could have been too dehydrated to cum, and just pass out. As long as it is coherent with the story.

From MC's bad dreams, we can infer that he is conflicted with going all the way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Blue balling can be a fetish too. Same realm as delayed orgasm. It builds expectations for the climax. A common strategy in serialized fiction. Also, the author can fuck it up. Like if after all that slow progression, he would use just some drugs/alcohol to push the wife over. I've read that one, man... what a disappointment it was.

Everything and nothing could happen. Hobo could have been too dehydrated to cum, and just pass out. As long as it is coherent with the story.

From MC's bad dreams, we can infer that he is conflicted with going all the way.
I just think some slight writing changes to make some scenes end better would be more enjoyable, no need to change the content.

Although adding the choice to get her horny before asking her to suck the stranger's dick in he cinema (my what-if scenario), or a consequence in the alley where she is adamant about staying a little longer if you tried to push her further than she was comfortable with twice before (flasher and cinema) because she thinks he'd like it as he tried to push her further twice before already (and if she did blow the guy in the cinema it would happen regardless of asking her to take off her top with the flasher or not), would be nice additions so the choices that look like they do nothing will actually do something.

He might be conflicted, but he's still planting the seeds in Kathy's mind in the park.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Although adding the choice to get her horny before asking her to suck the stranger's dick in he cinema (my what-if scenario)
I don't think only sucking a dick can relieve her horniness.

or a consequence in the alley where she is adamant about staying a little longer if you tried to push her further than she was comfortable with twice before (flasher and cinema) because she thinks he'd like it as he tried to push her further twice before already (and if she did blow the guy in the cinema it would happen regardless of asking her to take off her top with the flasher or not), would be nice additions so the choices that look like they do nothing will actually do something.
With those two strangers, It was much more dangerous to manage. He lost the initiative, and there was a third one coming, (their boss?). Looks like a Netorare scenario, where a boyfriend is pushed around and forced to comply.
When she was in the toilet, she was in charge, she held the fate of man's most vulnerable side, while he could do nothing. In the park, he and she also had more control.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't think only sucking a dick can relieve her horniness.
Of course not, it would make her more willing to do it by having it reduce her inhibitions a little though, Luke could relieve her horniness at home afterwards, so it would make sense.

With those two strangers, It was much more dangerous to manage. He lost the initiative, and there was a third one coming, (their boss?). Looks like a Netorare scenario, where a boyfriend is pushed around and forced to comply.
When she was in the toilet, she was in charge, she held the fate of man's most vulnerable side, while he could do nothing. In the park, he and she also had more control.
Not like she was thinking about that at that moment nor would she be thinking about that with the choices made before that moment, it would therefore make a lot more sense for it to happen, it is meant as a consequence after all, for the player too, they wanted to push her into doing things before she was fully ready after all, that's the perfect way to add consequences to a game like this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 6ambino

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Of course not, it would make her more willing to do it by having it reduce her inhibitions a little though, Luke could relieve her horniness at home afterwards, so it would make sense.
With full NTR choices beforehand (with the hobo, the runners) it could make sense that she would be mentally ready to go for it.

Not like she was thinking about that at that moment nor would she be thinking about that with the choices made before that moment, it would therefore make a lot more sense for it to happen, it is meant as a consequence after all, for the player too, they wanted to push her into doing things before she was fully ready after all, that's the perfect way to add consequences to a game like this.
I think it would deviate way too much from the current path. It would've divided the NTR path on two. Many sharing/netorase lovers would be adamant to choose it, I suppose. It could be added at any point later on, as it is completely separate, but it also conflicts with that I wouldn't (and others probably too) want my MC to feel any sort of pleasure in Netorare, so the going through NTR choices don't make sense, as MC feels pleasure from seeing his LI with others.

The if bad ending here would make sense there, tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
With full NTR choices beforehand (with the hobo, the runners) it could make sense that she would be mentally ready to go for it.

I think it would deviate way too much from the current path. It would've divided the NTR path on two. Many sharing/netorase lovers would be adamant to choose it, I suppose. It could be added at any point later on, as it is completely separate, but it also conflicts with that I wouldn't (and others probably too) want my MC to feel any sort of pleasure in Netorare, so the going through NTR choices don't make sense, as MC feels pleasure from seeing his LI with others.

The if bad ending here would make sense there, tho.
So many possibilities, it will probably split in 2 or more later on too, especially with the boss, and the cheating Luke can do already would make it split even more eventually, so adding a split in the alley wouldn't be a surprise in the long run.

I guess it will all depend on what bobby wants, who knows, he might alter the parts we're talking about later, not even the current content is set in stone yet, additions can be made, things can be removed, etc.

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I guess it will all depend on what bobby wants, who knows, he might alter the parts we're talking about later, not even the current content is set in stone yet, additions can be made, things can be removed, etc.
Not quite, adding things to remove is a pointless task.

The if bad ending could be continued later on down the line, even when the current story is finished.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Not quite, adding things to remove is a pointless task.

The if bad ending could be continued later on down the line, even when the current story is finished.
Sometimes devs want to remove or replace certain things if they change their mind or aren't happy with it after a while.

Like I said, it's all up to bobby, sometimes devs get inspiration or ideas from their game's thread.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Sometimes devs want to remove or replace certain things if they change their mind or aren't happy with it after a while.

Like I said, it's all up to bobby, sometimes devs get inspiration or ideas from their game's thread.
I wouldn't remove or replace anything tbh, maybe only if FBI got me before I can pass the border. Even if I would think they are wrong, I will be too lazy to change it. Better add small things that you can build on and abandon if there is no story to make.

Netorare is such a thing that the more you are beating that good for nothing MC, the harder it is to find a realistic reason to continue with the story. A very small potential for a long development there imo.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes