4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Netorare is such a thing that the more you are beating that good for nothing MC, the harder it is to find a realistic reason to continue with the story. A very small potential for a long development there imo.
Good point, but I think Bobby can write something interesting for long development, the problem arises once you add too many cliches/tropes.

Reactions: 6ambino

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Netorare is such a thing that the more you are beating that good for nothing MC, the harder it is to find a realistic reason to continue with the story. A very small potential for a long development there imo.
If I'm understanding you correctly - your point is that these stories quickly run out of steam since in ntr after awhile we get it, the girls a slut, the guy's a doormat, etc, it gets boring.

And the same holds true for ntrs/sharing/swinging, after awile, the thrill is gone - once she gets banged by others and moves down the progression of more and more lascivious acts, eventually nothing's left and boredom sets - thus drawing out the introduction is important.

IMO, there is a way around that - you need a sufficiently high number of characters and interesting story lategame to keep the player engaged, even after the LI has screwed around with multiple people.
Couldn't find another word for her opening up to do more things.
And that's fair - it can be tricky to describe.

I wouldn't call her interactions 'corruption' because that makes it sound like she's being brought into this like she's some demure and passive japanese schoolgirl. She's not, we already know she likes sex a lot, and is eager to try things with her boyfriend (within reason).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
If I'm understanding you correctly - your point is that these stories quickly run out of steam since in ntr after awhile we get it, the girls a slut, the guy's a doormat, etc, it gets boring.

And the same holds true for ntrs/sharing/swinging, after awile, the thrill is gone - once she gets banged by others and moves down the progression of more and more lascivious acts, eventually nothing's left and boredom sets - thus drawing out the introduction is important.
My point was only about how constantly suffering defeats dilutes the feeling of loss, making it less impactful when you learn the truth, and harder losses quicken this process.
Sometimes it is just better to get hit all at once, beat your birdie to it, and move on. One scene feels more satisfying than slowly guessing from hints, and learning the truth at the end, hence it might be just perfect to quench your Netorare thirst. It might be more productive to design more scenes like this with different scenarios. I don't get such a strong feeling exploring the recollection room.

There is always a need for some weird anchor to keep the MC in suffering, or making him stupidly oblivious, hence it is repetitive. After the truth gets out, it loses its charm.
When MC fucks a new girl, it doesn't feel like Netorare anymore, unless you also lose her, while in Netorase you can enjoy of having a choice.
Well, if you were to constantly take loses like that, then just better kill yourself.

You lose completely connection with the girl, and rebuilding like it was before isn't possible, she is a slut who cheated on you. There won't such a deep feeling anymore, unless you turn back time there will always be a hint of doubt.

The plot so determined, it kills the joy really quick.

Edit: Also this novel already has a huge vanilla and Netorase/sharing buildup, so I feel that very long and agonizing Netorare isn't required. I can just enjoy the bad endings. But as you can see from Daemon's posts, there's still a demand :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I as a ntr lover think its partly true most ntr games/manwhas/doujins I read are like zero build up between the love interest , big titie gf , corruption of the gf on the first side or chapter she basicly turns into a brainless bimbo the first 24 hours and the antagonist is not interesting they are mostly not good in terms of qualtie

I think this game did alot right you dont have the typical big titie XXL gf , you have a couple that actually love eachother and are CUTE together, you have interesting Evil/antagonist like the boss , the gf is not stupid , she dosent instantly turn into a brainless slut (probably needs time for that or a plan from the antagonist)....... there seems to be like a red string a cat and mouse game of corruption and a plan the antagonist wants to implement

so I think the way most ntr is designed is like flawed because the authors dont understand how to make it work but the storys dont have to run quickly out of steem and get boring

Reactions: Busted1201

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope you like it, and don't forget that it's only fan-art. ;)

View attachment 3328003

View attachment 3328002
Your fanart is great, do you take requests for specific fanart related to scenes in this game? Because the scene where Luke shows if Kathy to the landlord, the scene with her in the park (where she gets kissed), where that asshole neighbour tries to convince her to sleep with him, cinema gloryhole sex, and park spitroast with flasher, are scenes I think you could make great related fanart for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coriolan

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
do you take requests for specific fanart
Sometimes I post some fan-art suggested by a few people, or reading the comments may give me some ideas, but in general I only accept personal requests from my contributors on my Patreon page. ;)

May I suggest starting a fan-art thread.
If someone wants to start a fan-art thread, I don't mind, it's not my game but Bobby's, on the other hand, and I'm sorry to say it, but I won't share my files or info about the characters I've recreated.

I hope you won't mind.:cautious:

I like the overcast lighting you've used on a few of these.
When it's an outdoor scene, I sometimes use an HDRI, but I also add different light sources.

I'm glad you like it, and that other people like it too, and you seem like a nice person, which is why I like doing fan art for your game. (y)

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I keep going back to see how this game is progressing. Has the animation become more fluid? Is there really going to be Netorare? Love a good game with netorare options. Wasn't sure if the Dev got scared off from it by the anti-NTR brigade. Perhaps, too early to tell yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Saphfire

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I keep going back to see how this game is progressing. Has the animation become more fluid? Is there really going to be Netorare? Love a good game with netorare options. Wasn't sure if the Dev got scared off from it by the anti-NTR brigade. Perhaps, too early to tell yet.
I mean this is meant to be a NTR game first from what I can tell so not sure why the anti-NTR brigade would scare him off. Tho it also looks like it will have a non NTR path as well.

As far as animations I saw this is from one of his public patron post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
With regards to the release of chapter three, it's been delayed by a couple days. Should have it ready on patreon for early release patron access on Wednesday. Been having issues not being able to batch render and a couple other smaller issues.
The first week of February for $16 subs

Feb 5th for $16 members
Feb 12th for $8 members
Feb 19th for $3.50 members

This is unless I run into some issues during testing. Thanks for signing up! Send me a message on Patreon from now on, I’ll see that the quickest.
It's been delayed by a couple days. Been having computer issues the past week and it has really slowed me down. Should have it ready for early release $16 patrons on Wednesday evening.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
I mean this is meant to be a NTR game first from what I can tell so not sure why the anti-NTR brigade would scare him off. Tho it also looks like it will have a non NTR path as well.

As far as animations I saw this is from one of his public patron post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This patrol has already filled my patience. Are they gods now and dictate what SHOULD or NOT be in games? They are people so retarded that they act like tyrants, interfering in the fun of thousands of people who like a given genre of game.

From the perspective of these subjects, there would no longer be any game because human beings, in their imperfection, like and have different pleasures and preferences, and these people are the most repulsive of all because they think they are gods and taste censors and want to control everything. When I have more money I will financially support talented developers to make and release as many NETORASE - Hotwifing - sharing games as possible precisely to go against this bunch of people who think they own other people's wishes.

And finally, no self-respecting developer is going to change anything because of these unbalanced people.

Oct 9, 2023
This patrol has already filled my patience. Are they gods now and dictate what SHOULD or NOT be in games? They are people so retarded that they act like tyrants, interfering in the fun of thousands of people who like a given genre of game.

From the perspective of these subjects, there would no longer be any game because human beings, in their imperfection, like and have different pleasures and preferences, and these people are the most repulsive of all because they think they are gods and taste censors and want to control everything. When I have more money I will financially support talented developers to make and release as many NETORASE - Hotwifing - sharing games as possible precisely to go against this bunch of people who think they own other people's wishes.

And finally, no self-respecting developer is going to change anything because of these unbalanced people.
There are a few members like this guy who are always talking about this netorare/netorase crap. Do what I do and just ignore them. When I see a member spouting off about that stuff more than three times I just click the ignore button. They are not going to stop so let them just keep going in their own echo chamber. I think that I've ignored like 5 or 10 of them, including the guy that you just quoted and believe me, it makes reading the thread a much better experience without missing anything.

Reactions: Rob0bob

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There are a few members like this guy who are always talking about this netorare/netorase crap. Do what I do and just ignore them. When I see a member spouting off about that stuff more than three times I just click the ignore button. They are not going to stop so let them just keep going in their own echo chamber. I think that I've ignored like 5 or 10 of them, including the guy that you just quoted and believe me, it makes reading the thread a much better experience without missing anything.
yeah i'm thinking about doing the same after reading this tbh it gets tiring at times. I'm not for or against it. I rarely ever talk about that subject unless someone ask if it's in said game or I just have a general question about a path. But I notice the same people in certain threads sometimes trying to make it all about that for no real reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: xert13
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes