4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I agree I don't really want any kind of blackmail or cheating NTR without a choice at least. I fear that could happen with the police in the next update. But so far I trust this dev not to do something like that without a choice. To me it would kind of ruin how they are being very open and having actual communication with one another if that happens. I don't mind swinging / hotwife/ sharing NTR , ( I know that really isn't NTR but the loud minority call it such, so I kind of do by default)

Side note what game is EG if you don't mind messaging me the answer kind of curious as I don't recognize that abbreviation.
Exciting Games.... If ya haven't played yet, it's definitely one to check out

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Exciting Games.... If ya haven't played yet, it's definitely one to check out
depends what he likes about this game Exciting Games has one them hotwifing/sharing/swinging but there is ZERO other path
so if you only want this good recommendation

for someone like me that likes the netorare side (like the boss,basment couple...) Exciting Games is not a good recommendation
this game is more spread into different kinks,path than the straight foward Exciting Games

so I like bobbyboys game better to be honest:)more exiting for me

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
depends what he likes about this game Exciting Games has one them hotwifing/sharing/swinging but there is ZERO other path
so if you only want this good recommendation

for someone like me that likes the netorare side (like the boss,basment couple...) Exciting Games is not a good recommendation
this game is more spread into different kinks,path than the straight foward Exciting Games

so I like bobbyboys game better to be honest:)more exiting for me
He asked what abbreviation EG was.... So I was just answering his question. Never said this game was better than that game and all that other nonsense. It's all subjective anyways... To each his own

Reactions: mommysboiii

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Its just a thong pic. It makes me worried the dev will escalate things way too fast
the game has 10 or 12 chapters I mean at some point thinks will escalate on SOME PATH

I mean slow burn is good but at some point the story need to go foward because having 8 chapters slowburn/vanilla/romantic and than all the sudden think escalate completly is weird too because than you go from romantic to ganbang in 1 episode

so if every episode has a increase its a good pacing I guess?? I mean the downfall/corupption need to be believable

or the experimenting on the hotwife path

depending if you go with the good endings or the bad endings

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
IMO this whole thing is tricky business cause there's is a fine line between giving too much too quick to where your patrons lose interest or not giving enough to where you patrons lose interest. Some devs have a better handle on it than others. From a devs point of view some enjoy the literary and creative arts of doing this but main objective is to make money so you have to find that balance between the two to keep everyone interested, curious, and somewhat satisfied so that they don't feel like they're being cheated out of their investment. So I understand how one can feel pressured in doing this type of work. Not to mention living in a world now where everyone has a platform to voice their own opinions. But no matter what you do you will never be able to please everyone. And I'm just generally speaking on this matter not pointing out any particular developer at all

Last edited:

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
A new update has just been released! Unfortunately I'm a lower tier patron, but maybe there's a hero to share?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes