4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Great update I played both the NTR and non NTR paths, my fear for the jail scenes when I first heard about it was unfounded. So good job on that and I did really like that scene. The NTR path has alot of choice and was done in a way that it respects both Luke and Kathryn. Before I get into my issues I must say the photoshoot was really hot wish that had a proper animation to it would of made it so much hotter but it was still hot. Also this had alot more content in the update than I originally thought.

Now here is my only criticism. On the Non NTR path the dream does feel a bit weird and out of left field for me if you aren't on the NTR path but no big deal but still my opinion and thought I share it. Now my only real criticism comes from the photoshoot. It started good giving us choice if we want to let Kathryn reveal her breast I choose not to on the Non NTR save. Okay it moves on she ask Luke again about more outfits but then they are see through and goes through with it despite not showing her breast earlier. Okay that bit was a tad weird but not horrible by any means I could over look that. Now this is what I thought was really weird if going down this path the commercial she is completely naked ??? to me that makes no sense if she didn't reveal her breast while wearing the bikini. At least we are given a choice not to do the BJ on the non NTR path but it was already weird since she was naked from the scene before it if on the Non NTR path.

That's all just a bit of criticism on that one path at the end of the day I still liked the update very much and not a big deal to me but Just wanted to share my thoughts,

yes, you are right, that´s why i don´t trust the dev one bit, he seems to be obsessed to get kathryn get´s corrupted by any means.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Really awesome update. Love that they check in with each other. Nice to have some consensual corruption rather than just blackmail/rape and it was nice to see Luke actually reflect that he is putting his wifes safety at risk by pushing too fast and she could get sexually assaulted. I much prefer hotwife/swinging v cuck/ntr and game strikes a good balance if Luke isn't a pushover (or my other path where they are really into exhibitionism but not hotwifing is fun also).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is NOT a harem game lmao, so if that's what you're hoping for, might want to bring your expectations down some, or find another game.

Well... I definitely would hope so, but the photoshoot scene didn't really inspire confidence that this is the case. We had very little player agency in that whole section, the only choice we really had was, do we want to stay up in the office and watch from the camera, or go down there and watch up close. Choosing that you don't want her to show her tits because you don't know where these pictures could end up, or who would see them, doesn't matter because she get gets nude anyways and then some.
Bobby did say he made some mistakes and is going to have a look at the old scenes.
I don't know if that includes the photoshoot or not.

P.S. Bro I totally want Franklin to get Kathryn pregnant so I can be a dad.
Just thought I would tell you.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Seeing a lot of conflicting back and forth here.

What I'm getting so far is: The game has an NTR Route and a Non-NTR Route but the choices for the Non-NTR Route arnt working right and the game defaults dialogue to the NTR Route? Dev is aware and will fix for the next version but this one will remain broken.

I take it in the current version, if I'm wanting no NTR/sharing in the playthrough I should just wait til next version?

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Kath's naivety is also handled well, except that one line in the photoshoot scene.
How long can you really believe she is naive after all that has happened so far? Personally I think that ship sailed already mostly.. and now its just makes me feel like she is dumb as a rock.

Reactions: doomulol

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Great update I played both the NTR and non NTR paths, my fear for the jail scenes when I first heard about it was unfounded. So good job on that and I did really like that scene. The NTR path has alot of choice and was done in a way that it respects both Luke and Kathryn. Before I get into my issues I must say the photoshoot was really hot wish that had a proper animation to it would of made it so much hotter but it was still hot. Also this had alot more content in the update than I originally thought.

Now here is my only criticism. On the Non NTR path the dream does feel a bit weird and out of left field for me if you aren't on the NTR path but no big deal but still my opinion and thought I share it. Now my only real criticism comes from the photoshoot. It started good giving us choice if we want to let Kathryn reveal her breast I choose not to on the Non NTR save. Okay it moves on she ask Luke again about more outfits but then they are see through and goes through with it despite not showing her breast earlier. Okay that bit was a tad weird but not horrible by any means I could over look that. Now this is what I thought was really weird if going down this path the commercial she is completely naked ??? to me that makes no sense if she didn't reveal her breast while wearing the bikini. At least we are given a choice not to do the BJ on the non NTR path but it was already weird since she was naked from the scene before it if on the Non NTR path.

That's all just a bit of criticism on that one path at the end of the day I still liked the update very much and not a big deal to me but Just wanted to share my thoughts,
Yes some of the actions in the photoshoot were a little strange but you can see past them to keep the scene going, like you said. No biggie.

The dildo/bj scene probably needed more dialogue explaining it and why she's happy to do it. Nathan did say that her face will be photoshopped out and replaced with AI. So that gave her more comfort that she wouldnt actually be seen. Plus the camera being on a tripod being fairly close to her, looked like it was only her upper body on show for the commercials. Looks like if most of your choices have been sexual for Kat in the game, then it's automatically chosen for you how far she goes in the scene. I've always said that my only criticism of this game is to beef up the dialogue explaining things clearly between the two of them before and after each lewd event. It's still probably my fav game at the moment, but that would help a few scenes add more realism and show their motivations behind it. Just a few more lines each time is all it would take.

BTW Kathryn is completely comfortable showing off her body at this point. She's been consistently building on that from previous updates. She'll only stop if Luke says no lol.

Last edited:

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Holy shit, that dream with white eyed demonic Kathryn staring deep into my soul...

How would you explain her having 2nd thoughts exposing her tits, and didn't even bat an eye to wearing crotchless panties roflmao :ROFLMAO: this slut is Possessed!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes some of the actions in the photoshoot were a little strange but you can see past them to keep the scene going, like you said. No biggie.

The dildo/bj scene probably needed more dialogue explaining it and why she's happy to do it. Nathan did say that her face will be photoshopped out and replaced with AI. So that gave her more comfort that she wouldnt actually be seen. Plus the camera being on a tripod being fairly close to her, looked like it was only her upper body on show for the commercials. Looks like if most of your choices have been sexual for Kat in the game, then it's automatically chosen for you how far she goes in the scene. I've always said that my only criticism of this game is to beef up the dialogue explaining things clearly between the two of them before and after each lewd event. It's still probably my fav game at the moment, but that would help a few scenes add more realism and show their motivations behind it. Just a few more lines each time is all it would take.

BTW Kathryn is completely comfortable showing off her body at this point. She's been consistenting building on that from previous updates. She'll only stop if Luke says no lol.
yeah all my issues only come from the Non NTR path where most weren't a big deal tho they were pushing the boundaries for me on that path alot. I only one I had issue with was where she was all of sudden naked when I never let her show herself off. cause in that save it didn't feel like Kathryn is completely comfortable showing off her body, ( from what I can recall might need to replay it), since I always declined showing her off. But I did read it might be a bug or something on that path as well. Either way I play both paths and enjoy both equally but I always expect the Non NTR path to make mistakes really, since this game is more NTR focused for sure.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes