4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I replayed the beggining of the game. 1st choice with the bum, 2nd choice with the landlord are view NTR scene or not and it goes on and on as you know (and yes, kathryn kissing nate is unavoidable). There was no reason to ask again, let alone a dozen times. You should've been able to set your preference at the 1st instance.
I don't understand your point. Should you set your preferences in a choice based game with every single choice once? 1st choice for NTR you say ''no thanks'' the game goes ''ok, I will not ask you about NTR ever again'', 1st choice about whether you want to have sex with another girl besides your gf, you say ''no thanks'' the game goes ''ok, you won't be able to have sex with another girl ever again'', 1st choice about whether you want to see another man fuck another woman who is not your gf, you say for example ''yeah, sure'' the game goes ''ok, from now on every single other girl will have sex with other men, you won't get a choice anymore''. Is this how it is supposed to work in your mind? You get a total of like 3-4 choices through out the whole game and then see the game just play itself and turn into a kinetic novel according to your ''preferences''?

I'd imagine from a dev's perspective it would be difficult to implement just having one girl off limits.
Dev just has to continue the pattern start to finish, give the same choice that was given before through out every interaction.

I'd still exercise caution whenever that appears without the harem tag alongside it, as that should indicate you can't keep girls exclusive to MC.
No, harem just means that you get all the girls. I very much enjoy the games in which I can have a stable loyal relationship with one girl while other men fuck other women who are not my girl, such games exist.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I very much enjoy the games in which I can have a stable loyal relationship with one girl while other men fuck other women who are not my girl, such games exist.
I like that as well dont see it in enough games I play. Would you mind PM me some of these games names. I just would like to check if I have them on my backlog or not as im always looking to expand it. As I like that as .

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I would find it hard to drop the game.
I don't know why people assume this when something in the game is met with criticism. It is still a good game, the two are not mutually exclussive. I am not complaining in a ''reeee, game bad, never touching it again!'' kind of way, I am just pointing out the inconsistency between the choices offered to avoud NTR and NTR still happening.

Because I do like Kathryn and her model as well how hot some of these scenes are that Bobby creates. If im being honest this game has some of the hottest scenes ive seen in a AVN or they are up there anyways.
This is still true at the same time.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Damn this game really went downhill with this update.. Choices don't seem to matter anymore, you tell Kathryn not to show her boobs and she shows her pussy and everything else in the very next scenes and even masturbates completely naked in front of dudes i don't even like. And don't get me started on the forced blowjob scene, thank god i could avoid that by using 0x52!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Damn this game really went downhill with this update.. Choices don't seem to matter anymore, you tell Kathryn not to show her boobs and she shows her pussy and everything else in the very next scenes and even masturbates completely naked in front of dudes i don't even like. And don't get me started on the forced blowjob scene, thank god i could avoid that by using 0x52!
yeah i'm just glad my pure / faithful save I didn't let her do anything so the option to not do the BJ wasn't greyed out. Tho I might replay this path / save in the next update cause I did read once or twice it might be a bug that is going to be fixed in how she still does lewd things even if she doesn't show her breast.

Tho I do find these scenes very hot on my NTR / full slut save.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
It's a pity that you can't choose a dildo for masturbation, instead we look at dozens of outfits

I don't know if the photo of his girlfriend sent by Luke to his boss in the first chapter has an impact on the events

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh my god! You were forced to get a blowjob from your girlfriend with an audience!

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Oh my god! You were forced to get a blowjob from your girlfriend with an audience!
I chose to give a blowjob to one of the guys taking photos

apparently the guy decided to play a game with public sex without sex in public places, to the highest difficulty level, to how to play on nightmare level in resident evil :D

How to avoid zombies in Resident Evil, somebody knows?

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I think the only thing that needs looking in to really is the blowjob, that opt out option needs to work, all the rest follows their fetishes. She likes showing off her body - Exhibitionism - and he likes to watch his wife show off her body to other men - hot wife / ntr-.
Which blowjob are we talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: Monstalova

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I chose to give a blowjob to one of the guys taking photos

apparently the guy decided to play a game with public sex without sex in public places, to the highest difficulty level, to how to play on nightmare level in resident evil :D

How to avoid zombies in Resident Evil, somebody knows?
You really don't get it, do you? She first asks if she can show her boobs and then 5 minutes later she masturbates on camera. The logic is completely broken in this scene. And why should the player be given a choice if that choice is just thrown in the garbage?

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You really don't get it, do you? She first asks if she can show her boobs and then 5 minutes later she masturbates on camera. The logic is completely broken in this scene. And why should the player be given a choice if that choice is just thrown in the garbage?
because in that scene her boyfriend is not there, and she can refuse, I wanted her to agree,
It's just a pity that there was no option that the policeman catch them and he couldn't have fun with her and here he is watching it or going to them on second scene you have to understand that this is a game intended for people with fetishes, exhibitionism and sharing the point is to have as much of it as possible

so if you want to play it, she picks up the boyfirend from prison and nothing, she does a photo session, she doesn't undress and leaves...

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I don't know if the photo of his girlfriend sent by Luke to his boss in the first chapter has an impact on the events
It has an impact in this update. Choosing to send the photo of Kathryn, to Santini at the end of Chapter 1, lessens your choices with his scenes. So it already has very big consequences. Im guessing it will get bigger, as the game goes on. Although there could be a way to get out of it in future updates... maybe.

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
It has an impact in this update. Choosing to send the photo of Kathryn, to Santini at the end of Chapter 1, lessens your choices with his scenes. So it already has very big consequences. Im guessing it will get bigger, as the game goes on. Although there could be a way to get out of it in future updates... maybe.
wait, I don't know if I understood correctly, is it better not to send him this photo so that there will be fewer restrictions later?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I didn't disagree that scene should have more forks- but that's not what my post that he was replying to was talking about. Someone explicitly said "forced blowjob" which is explicity false, unless you consider Kath blowing Luke a bad thing, which was my jest.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I didn't disagree that scene should have more forks- but that's not what my post that he was replying to was talking about. Someone explicitly said "forced blowjob" which is explicity false, unless you consider Kath blowing Luke a bad thing, which was my jest.
and I don't like the fact that whether she's blowing her boyfriend or photographer, they look the same from the waist down and she does it the same way

there could have been more options for sex and playing with the vibrator instead of a lot of changing these outfits

Reactions: 6ambino

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
wait, I don't know if I understood correctly, is it better not to send him this photo so that there will be fewer restrictions later?
That's the good and bad thing about choices. Sometimes you might get options suited to your fetish. You don't know which choice will bring the better option for you. This update theres one less choice, next update could me more choices if you chose to send the photo. Part of the fun and mystery!!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
and I don't like the fact that whether she's blowing her boyfriend or photographer, they look the same from the waist down and she does it the same way

there could have been more options for sex and playing with the vibrator instead of a lot of changing these outfits
I mentioned this to bobby- in future updates there should be more DickDiversity.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes