4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh I must have missed the bit in the genre's where it says FEMALE PROTAGONIST, oh that's right, I didn't miss it because it isn't there. And taking 'quotes' out of context is also a bit misleading, maybe you should actually highlight the actual 'quotes' you're referring to.
You only need to go back three of your posts...now you can't even remember what you have written two hours ago?

Yes, the multi-protag tag is missing.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Oh I must have missed the bit in the genre's where it says FEMALE PROTAGONIST, oh that's right, I didn't miss it because it isn't there. And taking 'quotes' out of context is also a bit misleading, maybe you should actually highlight the actual 'quotes' you're referring to.
Just because a tag isn't set doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Most of the threats here were made by people who posted the game here. And that is rarely the developer himself. Many of these people have no idea waht they are writing7talking about or are anything but meticulous. Not only is there often something missing, some tags are also completely wrong. So you can only rely on them to a limited extent.

The fact is:
We slip into the role of Kathryn several times throughout the game and make decisions from her perspective. And that's not infrequently either. That makes her a female MC.

Reactions: pochops and Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I recall reading once this dev plans to add proper animations at some point. I hope at some point even if it's when the gone is over he goes back and re does the blowjob animation from this episode. It's my favorite scene so far.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
I want to suggest the dev to change the label 'NTR warning scene' to be 'Sharing/Hotwifing warning scene'. In the future, IF Kath really do get 'stolen' away from Luke, then people who follow the sharing/hotwifing routes can be misled because until now, the only way to get to this route is choosing the option with 'NTR warning scene' label.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I want to suggest the dev to change the label 'NTR warning scene' to be 'Sharing/Hotwifing warning scene'. In the future, IF Kath really do get 'stolen' away from Luke, then people who follow the sharing/hotwifing routes can be misled because until now, the only way to get to this route is choosing the option with 'NTR warning scene' label.

Hotwife/sharing, also called cuckold, is a form of NTR, called netorase. It may not be an NTR according to the forum definition, but it is definitely in the Far East, where these tags come from in general. There NTR includes some more other fetishes, not just the classic netorare and netroi as we know it. And apparently the developers vision is based on this definition, not the one as written down in this forum. The error lies in the forum definition, not by the developer.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder how many dudes Kathryn could handle in one night?
No matter how many it is I'll be by her side supporting her the entire time.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Luke has a hotwife fetish, whether you make those choices or not and he is the only proper protagonist, that's why you can only make choices for him, you can't really make choices for her, but whether Luke fully goes with his fetish or not, he still gets off on watching his wife do things in front of others.

I think the only reason she even asks Luke about situations is to make her own decisions legitimate, she knows he has this fetish, so she gets off on her exhibitionism and she knows he'll get off on his hotwife fetish.
You say that, but making non-NTR choices from the very start actually makes it so a flashback is different, Luke gets mad at his friend instead of enjoying it.

You get plenty of choices to make for her, especially in chapter 3.

I think the only thing that needs looking in to really is the blowjob, that opt out option needs to work, all the rest follows their fetishes. She likes showing off her body - Exhibitionism - and he likes to watch his wife show off her body to other men - hot wife / ntr-.
The choice does work, but gets greyed out and adds the Nate choice as an option if you chose even just a single "wrong" choice (for either of them).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I was just going to write something like this. It's sad that after a lot of positive comments, now it's just a handful of people complaining and wanting everything to be done to their specific tastes. I know a lot of the people saying they don't like this or that, but actually do like many things in the update.
Why don't you guys say the things you liked too?! It would be really helpful to the Dev to get both sides, instead of only your negative points.
I loved how lengthy/meaty the photoshoot segment was. Other devs woulda just had 2-3 outfits then wham bam thank you maam. It felt like dev was really having fun with it himself here with all the different outfits and products.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I'm not talking about the choices but the tag. That should be your #1 red flag. Still, people go in and download "to be sure" I guess?
This is what was originally in the OP at least the relevant part:

"Your decisions will shape the story and determine whether Luke remains faithful to the man Kathryn knows and loves or the pervert he hides deep inside.
This visual novel features NTR content that is completely avoidable based on your choices."

Upon playing v0.2 and having choices that had (WARNING NTR!) and a separate choice that would avoid the NTR/Sharing seemed inline with dev's words. This is how I was playing this game I was monogamous and not indulging old men and scum and not encouraging Kathryn to do that. Suddenly in the latest update this was all thrown out of the window. Yes there were red flags such as the kiss and the office scene but I was accepting the dev's words. Now I have another dev on the list that teaches me I should not trust dev's without a track record at all.

Anyone that is not into NTR should leave now as what I quoted has been removed from the OP, there is now no line that says its avoidable so you can basically guarentee this is not going to be an option anymore as it was originally stated and Dev was just leading us along like so many others.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You say that, but making non-NTR choices from the very start actually makes it so a flashback is different, Luke gets mad at his friend instead of enjoying it.

You get plenty of choices to make for her, especially in chapter 3.
Still not really sold on that YOU make choices for her, the only choices you technically make for her are via Luke's input, every other decision she makes on her own without you having a say, except for the jail and there are a couple of times where she won't go along with Luke's suggestion, so she's gone against what you wanted to happen, you didn't decide that, she did.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone that is not into NTR should leave now as what I quoted has been removed from the OP, there is now no line that says its avoidable so you can basically guarentee this is not going to be an option anymore as it was originally stated and Dev was just leading us along like so many others.
I think i'm still going to play the next few updates on 2 different saves NTR and non NTR and see what happens despite what happened in this update on the non ntr path bug or not. Because it's hard for me to believe it not meant to be completely unavoidable yet cause why even give us some of those choices in this update. As this was the first update that went to the extreme side of the spectrum playing a non NTR path. So I think I need a few more updates like this to say it's not avoidable anymore. As before the other questionable choices weren't that bad.

But as long as I can play the NTR path keeping Luke faithful I will still enjoy this game alot I think. As I love the relationship between the two of them alot. As Kathryn is one of my favorite LI at least when it comes to looks and the way she acts for this type of content.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I think the only thing that needs looking in to really is the blowjob, that opt out option needs to work, all the rest follows their fetishes. She likes showing off her body - Exhibitionism - and he likes to watch his wife show off her body to other men - hot wife / ntr-.
Yeah, there were some variables that were heavily favoured towards a certain route. There was really only one path to get away with no blowjob. This will be fixed in the next update. Selecting only one of these certain scenes would trigger a big change. One specific choice actually has a big impact on the whole game and changes some of the story. That was not meant to be the intention.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Hotwife/sharing, also called cuckold, is a form of NTR, called netorase. It may not be an NTR according to the forum definition, but it is definitely in the Far East, where these tags come from in general. There NTR includes some more other fetishes, not just the classic netorare and netroi as we know it. And apparently the developers vision is based on this definition, not the one as written down in this forum. The error lies in the forum definition, not by the developer.
I don't want to debate over this. I know the meaning of netorare and netorase. It's good the dev put the 'netorare' tag like many other hotwifing/sharing games to specify the target audiences for this game. But, when it comes to in-game hints, use the specific term for what kind of NTR is in the game. The main theme of the story is about hotwifing, so it's just fair to put the right label for it. It also avoids future misleading contents for vanilla, netorare, or netorase folks. Or just don't label it at all and leave it to walkthrough modders.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
It is a very simple desire, I want MC's girlfriend to be loyal, other women in the game are not in a relationship with MC so I don't care about who they fuck. The reason to ask more than once is not to ease you into it, it is to offer options. In which other game does that make sense? Imagine a harem game in which you get multiple opportunities and are asked if you want to add a specific girl to your harem, but you don't want to because you find that particular girl unattractive, then eventually she gets added to your harem anyway, and you say that all the previous choices were to ease you into the idea of adding said girl to your harem.
I replayed the beggining of the game. 1st choice with the bum, 2nd choice with the landlord are view NTR scene or not and it goes on and on as you know (and yes, kathryn kissing nate is unavoidable). There was no reason to ask again, let alone a dozen times. You should've been able to set your preference at the 1st instance.
I'd imagine from a dev's perspective it would be difficult to implement just having one girl off limits. That complexity may have played a role in the dev possibly dropping plans to make ntr avoidable in addition to removing notes regarding that from OP, as pointed out above by daddyseaker
Such note would make it a lot more justifiable to try the game despite the ntr tag so I get that now. I'd still exercise caution whenever that appears without the harem tag alongside it, as that should indicate you can't keep girls exclusive to MC. That's how I read the tags anyway, some have their own interpretation it appears.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The main theme of the story is about hotwifing, so it's just fair to put the right label for it. It also avoids future misleading contents for vanilla, netorare, or netorase folks. Or just don't label it at all and leave it to walkthrough modders.
I dont think this is true at all that the main is hotwifing/sharing it will be one path SURE 100% but there are clear indicators that it can go downhill if we make the wrong choices

I mean clem for example with her shop and pills will not be hotwife/sharing content clem is definitly too shady like other cheracters too

MC boss dosent look like hotwife sharing content too

but sure there are also people that would fit into exhibitionism,hotwifing and sharing but I dont think its the ONLY or main focus

even the text mentioned that there will be problems in the future so corruption or netorare will definitly play a part

„ Will their new life be everything they dreamed of, or will it be a nightmare? ”

I still dont think vanilla will be a path I dont see indicators or content in that direction in a full corrupted city that you need to resist

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
How old is Kathryn?

Because I'm pretty sure she says she is 19 but then her little sister calls which is 21!!
Am I missing something?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Still not really sold on that YOU make choices for her, the only choices you technically make for her are via Luke's input, every other decision she makes on her own without you having a say, except for the jail and there are a couple of times where she won't go along with Luke's suggestion, so she's gone against what you wanted to happen, you didn't decide that, she did.
The player makes choices for Kathy for:

Whether she takes her underwear off or not when she's holding interviews.
Whether she teases Franklin or not on the couch.
2 choices with the prisoner.
Whether to blow Nate, Luke, or neither.

These are all choices from her perspective that the player makes, without Luke's input, which there will definitely be more of from now on.

It isn't like we make choices for all of Luke's actions, so by your logic we don't make choices for Luke either.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Separately, I completely agree with mommysboiii that there's more to this game than meets the eye, and I don't think it'll be a pure "hotwife simulator" over the course of the story, there's too much nefarious stuff in the periphery.
I just hope there's no unavoidable cheating/ntr, that's the one thing that will make me instantly drop it without hesitation. If that does end up happening, I'm just going to quietly exit though, ain't gonna make a fuss about it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just hope there's no unavoidable cheating/ntr, that's the one thing that will make me instantly drop it without hesitation. If that does end up happening, I'm just going to quietly exit though, ain't gonna make a fuss about it.
I agree bro.

I want Kathryn to cuck me lots and be my sexy little hotwife.
But I don't want to cheat or have her cheat on me.

I don't think Bobby would do that without a choice from the player though thankfully.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I agree bro.

I want Kathryn to cuck me lots and be my sexy little hotwife.
But I don't want to cheat or have her cheat on me.

I don't think Bobby would do that without a choice from the player though thankfully.
I agree tho I admit no matter how much I would hate for her to cheat if it ever does happen without player input ( I dont think it would) I would find it hard to drop the game. Because I do like Kathryn and her model as well how hot some of these scenes are that Bobby creates. If im being honest this game has some of the hottest scenes ive seen in a AVN or they are up there anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes