4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a sexy fanfic idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's my fanfic what does everyone think?
It's my first and probably last attempt at this because writing is hard.
I know it probably sucks but I really like thinking up scenarios involving this awesome couple.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am enjoying this so far. I was left with blue balls a couple of times though. In the park for one when she didnt get a double bukake cum shower and the Jail cell for two when she ddin't back up on the prisoners dick and slide it in.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I am enjoying this so far. I was left with blue balls a couple of times though. In the park for one when she didnt get a double bukake cum shower and the Jail cell for two when she ddin't back up on the prisoners dick and slide it in.
Add the gloryhole in the cinema and the alley scene with the 2 guys to the blueballs list, and maybe the scene with Franklin on the couch too, she should've put her hand on his thigh close to his dick or cuddled up to him, followed by something sexual, I doubt he would've resisted, and the dream ended too soon too.

The park scene with the flasher seems like he was going to ask her for a blowjob, but the cops interrupted it for no reason, the cops should've arrived after they finished.

With the prisoner it should've gone from a thighjob and then her sliding it in (both as choices of course), but the uy came too quickly, if he held out longer she would've probably done that.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

I know it probably sucks but I really like thinking up scenarios involving this awesome couple.
Too cucky for me, fanfics are fine as long as you don't change the characters' personalities.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

This just makes me cant wait for the next update that much more. Kathryn is just one of those rare characters I want a endless cycle of content with her because of how much I like her character. Just something about how good she looks in her renders and the way Bobby writes her scenes makes me like her almost to much at times , even if she doesnt make my top 10 LI list.

• Love
Reactions: Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

outta reactions joshy :(

My own:

Luke smiled over at Kathryn as the two of them walked into the small office. A man in a white pressed jacked sat in the corner. As the couple entered, he raised his eyes, quickly running his vision over every inch of Kathryn's body. She noticed and blushed, turning to the side. Luke just chuckled to himself, he'd often seen men openly check out Kathryn before.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

My own:

Luke smiled over at Kathryn as the two of them walked into the small office. A man in a white pressed jacked sat in the corner. As the couple entered, he raised his eyes, quickly running his vision over every inch of Kathryn's body. She noticed and blushed, turning to the side. Luke just chuckled to himself, he'd often seen men openly check out Kathryn before.

Haha I had a feeling you wouldn't like my story.
But you know me Johnny I'm a huge hotwife/cuckold fan under the right circumstances.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Haha I had a feeling you wouldn't like my story.
But you know me Johnny I'm a huge hotwife/cuckold fan under the right circumstances.
Oh no I didn't mean it as a mockery of your story, I was sad I was out of reactions for you, and my own story was just meant for a lighthearted bait and switch chuckle. I appreciate people putting up their creations no matter if it's my style, they put effort into it. The only thing I hate is laziness.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh no I didn't mean it as a mockery of your story, I was sad I was out of reactions for you, and my own story was just meant for a lighthearted bait and switch chuckle. I appreciate people putting up their creations no matter if it's my style, they put effort into it. The only thing I hate is laziness.
Wow thank you for the kind words Johnny.
You probably know by now how passionate I am about stories involving sharing and consensual cuckolding.

The possibily of sharing is what originally attracted me to this game. Well that and I saw a render of the hobo flashing Kathryn.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

My own:

giphy.gif

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is this only netorase or is it also netorare?
It sounds like the husband is a willing party to what's happening. Is that always the case?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am so exited about clem what does she mean with

you can tell him to wait?? and we cant rush things is she talking about the apartment or kaith ??? I am so exited about clem content she is so twisted :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :love:

how clem corrupts kaith?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobbyboy48
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes