4.60 star(s) 35 Votes

Vash1980

Feb 4, 2023
i think Kathryn was never a good girl she was smoking weed, even said she did other questionable things in college. i honestly think she calmed down in her relationship with Luke. But is now getting back to her old self because of Luke's actions, the only thing holding her back is that she thinks luke isn't open to her wild self, but she slowly realizes that he is.

but it's all just my opinion;)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I love how since she smoked weed, she is no longer a good girl. :LOL: She may have only tried it once, it isn't stated.
It's a gateway drug corrupting The Youth. It leads innocent souls down the primrose path to hanging out in a basement playing Golden Axe, if memory serves.

It's pretty much weed -> Golden Axe -> teen pregnancies and fentanyl

(Kathryn smoking weed reveals less about her character than Luke's reaction does about his. That he'd be astounded that a girl in her late teens has Nibbled On The Devil's Salad suggests that he is (or at least used to be) a massive prude.)

Last edited:
Reactions: sagerock820

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Clear boundaries? Dude she is a fucking sex pest she constantly tries to get me to cheat on Kathryn.
Not to mention she's completely okay with doing her lover's bidding. She gets these women all drugged up, and is completely okay taking advantage of it by getting them to do her sexual favors. Clem's boundaries are irrelevant, her problem is respecting other people's boundaries. She is undeniably a shitty person, she's kinda redeemable unlike her lover and the MC's boss though.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not to mention she's completely okay with doing her lover's bidding. She gets these women all drugged up, and is completely okay taking advantage of it by getting them to do her sexual favors. Clem's boundaries are irrelevant, her problem is respecting other people's boundaries. She is undeniably a shitty person, she's kinda redeemable unlike her lover and the MC's boss though.
It shows how differently people view things doesn't it bro? You and both dislike her but Johnny thinks she is okay.

It's why I find this whole talk of corruption useless because every one views things differently. Take the hobo for example some would say Kathryn having sex with him would be corruption but I would call it romantic sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It shows how differently people view things doesn't it bro? You and both dislike her but Johnny thinks she is okay.

It's why I find this whole talk of corruption useless because every one views things differently. Take the hobo for example some would say Kathryn having sex with him would be corruption but I would call it romantic sharing.
yeah alot of things is based on how we view them in AVN's especially , my definition might even changed depending the game as well. For example what I see as corruption in this game is not her willingness to have sex with a hobo or doing things she normally wouldn't unless pushed / talked into them. But rather when you see her inner thoughts of her wanting to do things with other men , getting horny just thinking of things she wants to do with others or being manhandled like by Luke's father etc etc because of all her sexual experiences throughout the game. When she would normally never have such thoughts which is why I feel inner thoughts of LI are really important to see. I don't really consider actions corruption until she starts to act on things she thinks about wanting to do, when in the past she would never have such thoughts or act on them.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Anyway, Kath is in for a bit of a shock if she asks me about my kinks and fantasies :KEK:.
I like some pretty wild things so let's see if she can keep up.

Also, I'm looking forward to the humiliation content in the future. That's where she can really shine especially if she has done stuff in the past.

4.60 star(s) 35 Votes