4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you see it realisticly, you are right. But as a fetish, the girlfriend could humilate the boyfriend the most by letting her get pregnant by some strangers and having the boyfriend accepting the child as his own.
Yeah, it is strange, but not unbridgeable.
Sure, I'm not saying that isn't a valid fetish - but it's also incongruent with "The dudes honestly mean nothing to me we will use them and throw them away when we are done with them." since the permanence implicit in pregnancy is the total opposite of disposability - hence why I asked joshy to clarify. Either way I'm sure that's a long way off in our current story with Kath and Luke.
A couple can still love each other even if they dabble in humiliation talk dude.
That's absolutely true in the real world, however, in the AVN landscape I don't think I've seen a single game where that's the case. I'm certainly open to being wrong though.

It's analogous to the subtle difference between your best friend giving you shit like "yeah you're kinda ugly" but he means it with love, and him actually being mean spirited. I've never seen that dynamic captured in ntr/nts swinging/whatever games between the LI and MC.

Reactions: sagerock820

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sure, I'm not saying that isn't a valid fetish - but it's also incongruent with "The dudes honestly mean nothing to me we will use them and throw them away when we are done with them." since the permanence implicit in pregnancy is the total opposite of disposability - hence why I asked joshy to clarify. Either way I'm sure that's a long way off in our current story with Kath and Luke.
Why does it matter? seriously we don't have to analyze every kink in these stories.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Why does it matter? seriously we don't have to analyze every kink in these stories.
you're right, it doesnt matter and whats important is that many people enjoy the stories. It just caught me off guard when I saw you post that initially because to me it was very different from the attitude I see in a lot of your posts, so I was curious.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
you're right, it doesnt matter and whats important is that many people enjoy the stories. It just caught me off guard when I saw you post that initially because to me it was very different from the attitude I see in a lot of your posts, so I was curious.
No, it's cool dude I shouldn't have been so salty. I just think humiliation could work really well if done a certain way.
And I think Bobby could pull it off.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
No, it's cool dude I shouldn't have been so salty. I just think humiliation could work really well if done a certain way.
And I think Bobby could pull it off.
I kind of hope so. I'm not into humiliation I admit but ive played games where there was scenes that felt a bit like it and it was done well enough I enjoyed it and I did not expect to like it. Hell I played a game's femdom path just to check it out and I 100% not into that either but it was done so good I liked it. So I think any scene can be done good enough to make someone that doesn't like something like it.

Bobby does teasing scenes really really good in this game. So in my mind if he does good teasing scenes I want to see what else he can do. Besides he can start off with teasing and turn it into a humiliation scene as well, I think that would work really well but it's bobby's game and he knows what he is doing and wants to do.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
but it's also incongruent with "The dudes honestly mean nothing to me we will use them and throw them away when we are done with them." since the permanence implicit in pregnancy is the total opposite of disposability
I don't think I got my point across.
You also can use a man as a tool to get pregnant and throw him away afterwards. The permanence here is the (foreign) child and not the biological father.

Oh, I love talking about philosophical questions :) .

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Bobby does teasing scenes really really good in this game. So in my mind if he does good teasing scenes I want to see what else he can do. Besides he can start off with teasing and turn it into a humiliation scene as well, I think that would work really well but it's bobby's game and he knows what he is doing and wants to do.
Agreed bobby has written well, but again I would challenge you or anyone here to name a game that had teasing scenes in a sharing context that wasn't just a prelude for ntr themes.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
A couple can still love each other even if they dabble in humiliation talk dude.
They can, but you can't say a guy that cleans the cum out of his girl (after she was cramped by her 'bull') isn't a cuck. That is just not how that relationship works.

And we are talking about word definitions here - basically all of the aforementioned kinks involve love: you love your girl enough to share her with other people, or you love her enough to let her have other lovers while you stay loyal. Both can be mutual, but one is more... sinister than the other, or at least it has the most potential to turn into something that is no longer mutual (cuckolding).

I dunno to which extent Bobbyboy is planning to implement these fetishes into this game, but it is safe to say that NTR will be a part of it at some point, sharing definitely. Cuckolding? Tough to say.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
They can, but you can't say a guy that cleans the cum out of his girl (after she was cramped by her 'bull') isn't a cuck. That is just not how that relationship works.

And we are talking about word definitions here - basically all of the aforementioned kinks involve love: you love your girl enough to share her with other people, or you love her enough to let her have other lovers while you stay loyal. Both can be mutual, but one is more... sinister than the other, or at least it has the most potential to turn into something that is no longer mutual (cuckolding).

I dunno to which extent Bobbyboy is planning to implement these fetishes into this game, but it is safe to say that NTR will be a part of it at some point, sharing definitely. Cuckolding? Tough to say.
Well humiliation will be an option, and people will lose their minds if that's on the sharing path I have seen that enough times to know that. that's why I think there'll be a cuck path.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Well humiliation will be an option, and people will lose their minds if that's on the sharing path I have seen that enough times to know that. that's why I think there'll be a cuck path.
Could be because humiliation talk - even if consensual - is a very, very fine line to walk on. It is very easy to "slip" and go overboard, turning the situation into pseudo-cuckolding... something that really has to be your cup of tea for it to not ruin the overall experience.

I would like to see a cuck path in EB as well, but like I said, the dev may not be comfortable with that so it's kinda up in the air right now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Could be because humiliation talk - even if consensual - is a very, very fine line to walk on. It is very easy to "slip" and go overboard, turning the situation into pseudo-cuckolding... something that really has to be your cup of tea for it to not ruin the overall experience.

I would like to see a cuck path in EB as well, but like I said, the dev may not be comfortable with that so it's kinda up in the air right now.
Honestly sharing or cuck I don't really care I just don't want Luke to become some possessive jerk or be unsuportive of Kath having fun.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Honestly sharing or cuck I don't really care I just don't want Luke to become some possessive jerk or be unsuportive of Kath having fun.
As long as she always asks first, this is the only game I know of where that is part of it. As long as she respect Luke enough to do that I am good with this game. The minute it becomes actual cheating or if cheating starts being a thing and there is no way to avoid it I am done.

Reactions: sagerock820

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
As long as she always asks first, this is the only game I know of where that is part of it. As long as she respect Luke enough to do that I am good with this game. The minute it becomes actual cheating or if cheating starts being a thing and there is no way to avoid it I am done.
There will be cheating, but it will be avoidable, that is already confirmed.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

maximvs99

Nov 18, 2022
How often does the developer release an update? And when can we expect the next one? if it's frequent enough I can consider supporting it because I think the game deserves it

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
How often does the developer release an update? And when can we expect the next one? if it's frequent enough I can consider supporting it because I think the game deserves it
I want to say the last update was either his 2nd or 3rd 1 of the year. We should see at least 1 more this year. His dev cycles aren't super long and I feel they have a decent amount of content for the length.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
The minute it becomes actual cheating or if cheating starts being a thing...I'm all in.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes