4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The minute it becomes actual cheating or if cheating starts being a thing...I'm all in.
Technically I'd say that cheating is already in the game, as it's a male MC, then Luke already has at least 4 women he can 'cheat' with, OK one is forced, but the other 3 aren't.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
No, we SHOULD see at least 2 or 3 more updates this year. However, what we WILL see will be slightly less, I am afraid. :D
not gonna lie I don't pay attention to his average cycle but seeing how there is only 4 months left in the year even 2 would be pushing. It feels like 3-4 months is the average to me.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
right because there aren't a billion cheating games on this site you need the one non-cheating game to be cheating. Selfish much?
I mean it has been said there will be a optional cheating path. I think ive seen him in this thread before so I don't think he was making a request but rather saying when the path makes it's way to the game is when he is gonna be interested.

Reactions: TimoF965

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
not gonna lie I don't pay attention to his average cycle but seeing how there is only 4 months left in the year even 2 would be pushing. It feels like 3-4 months is the average to me.
Sorry, I was just playing a little with words. Of course, 3 updates is a bit pushy, but that is how it SHOULD be ... in my perfect dream world. Or also considered how good the game is. Thinking of it, Bobby SHOULD release one update every other day. I would love it. You know, like "there SHOULD be peace on earth" or "every man SHOULD have 3 wifes, one to... , one for ... " .

But Bobby WILL not release that often and this is absolutely realistic and ok.

Reactions: oldshoe

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I want to say the last update was either his 2nd or 3rd 1 of the year. We should see at least 1 more this year. His dev cycles aren't super long and I feel they have a decent amount of content for the length.
I think they are targeting a late September release, which means that - in theory, we could get one more update in late December.
However, that is highly unlikely given that the dev probably wants to celebrate Christmas in peace, so yeah, 0.6 will effectively be the last update for 2024. But then, 0.7 in January will let us start off the 2025. year with a bang!

Reactions: oldshoe

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Are you counting the "cheat on Kath" branch with either mom or sex shop lady? That seems like a third route/permutation.
Those scenes are so sad for me bro no way could I betray Kathryn's trust like that. Heck if there's one thing I didn't like in the early game is the first interaction with Clementine. That was borderline cheating imo.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Those scenes are so sad for me bro no way could I betray Kathryn's trust like that. Heck if there's one thing I didn't like in the early game is the first interaction with Clementine. That was borderline cheating imo.
Honestly I had more issue with the mother trying to suck our dick in the bathroom if I recall the scene correctly. The clem one didn't bother me tbh. At least for my faithful save that is

Reactions: Joshy92

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Are you counting the "cheat on Kath" branch with either mom or sex shop lady? That seems like a third route/permutation.
It appears to me that the various endings to The East Block will feature a main fetish as their themes:
  • Pure Ending: for the faithful lovebirds, Luke & Kathryn sail off into the sunset, stronger than ever before after resisting all that temptation.
  • Netorase / Sharing Ending: For those who had both Luke & Kathryn cheat. Both of them confess, they are still in love but decide to have an open marriage.
    • NTS Ending A: Both continue to have mutually consensual sex outside of their marriage.
    • NTS (Cuck) Ending B: Kathryn accepts the marriage idea - but only if Luke stays loyal while she gets to jump around.
  • Netorare Endings: For those who had both Luke & Kathryn cheat.
    • NTR Ending A: Both of them confess, they admit that they can't stay together after experiencing all they did and split amicably.
    • NTR (Cuck) Ending B: Both of them confess, Luke apologizes & insists they stay together - but allows Kathryn to do whomever she wants as a condition.
Now obviously, some would be more complicated to get, there are certain decisions you would have to avoid or perform to unlock them, but they seem doable with minimal difference in renders...

... and maybe I am just wildly off base here. Who knows?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

Hoping for NTS Ending A. :p
For me Pure Ending first then NTS Ending B. I don't need to sleep with anyone but Kathryn but she is free to do see as long as it doesn't come across as cheating which it won't, since we will get a choice if she does cheat. tho I will sleep around on other saves for science.

Jan 13, 2021
PURE ENDING. Definitely. The Rest can go to hell. :LOL: In a world full of freaks and wankers they should have a beautiful ending, after resisting all this shit they went through. The icing on the Cake would be a pregnant Kat, with a Child from MC (sorry Joshy :ROFLMAO:). It is far more thrilling to resist all these temptations during Gameplay, instead of giving in to all of this. :)(y) Because, the regular choices would always be fucking here-fucking there *yawns*. You have to be more creative as a Dev to mold a Story for "what is happening if they resist". To see these (pure) Paths in a Game, is much more entertaining. You can see and feel in these situations, if a Dev really cares about his/her Game. Creating a Sex Scene is no biggie (storywise) but creating a non-Sex-Scene and add a "feel good" Choice (with fitting renders and words)..this is art. (just my humble opinion).

...and now...let the bashing begin...:p

• Angry
Reactions: Asedor

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It is far more thrilling to resist all these temptations during Gameplay, instead of giving in to all of this. :)(y) Because, the regular choices would always be fucking here-fucking there *yawns*.
i'm with you here whenever I play a NTR game, I always go with the non NTR paths first if there is one, then I play the sharing / NTR paths after. I don't know why but going against the general concept of a game is much more existing and fun to me knwing alot of other players aren't. Hell even in corruption games granted haven't play many of them but I also go with the non slut path and stay pure on 1 save when there is the option to.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes