4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Awful ai cg alert.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kathryn seems to have forgotten her resolution from their first meeting. And of course the player gets no say in whether she or Luke are cool with texting and sending pictures to the stranger who tried to get her naked at their first meeting or not, only a brake on how sexually explicit it gets. Le sigh.

Then the whole dance scene is just Cuck City.

And another dream fake-out to cap off the evening.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Awful ai cg alert.

Kathryn seems to have forgotten her resolution from their first meeting. And of course the player gets no say in whether she or Luke are cool with texting and sending pictures to the stranger who tried to get her naked at their first meeting or not, only a brake on how sexually explicit it gets. Le sigh.

Did you miss the NTR tag?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Did you miss the NTR tag?
Nope. Just don't see the point of making some content avoidable but then forcing other stuff anyway.

But you're probably right that I should just cut my losses. Kathryn's "faithful" path in the game has been wobbly from the first, and might just die on the vine eventually. It's not what the dev is into, and that's fair.

Jan 13, 2021
Against Joshys personal recommendation (for only ME) i ve risk it and played the latest Update and i must really say, kudos Bobby. I was really afraid if the Story would took an unrealistic (forced) turn or another forced Scenes, but NO. You have placed the right Choices to the right time...and i am thankful for this. Although i wish you gave the Players an additional Choice during the Dance with Lukes father. Would have been hilarious if she would have kicked him in the Ribs, after feeling her up....but it was still okay!! Thank you, Man. I can go on with my Mission, to keep Kat and Luke together on the faithful way. Dunno why, but this makes me happy. :) 5 Stars for this Update and your hard work. You ve got yourself a new Patreon. :) (y) Please, keep it up THIS way.

..and for the Newbies...YES...everything is (almost) avoidable...and the Rest means no harm (for now).

Reactions: Rastafoo

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Awful ai cg alert.

1. Both encounters can be played NTS as far as I know, you get the option to
    ... so what is the problem here?
  2. This scene is NTS teasing - not cuckolding - because Luke has a secret sharing/NTS fetish, or haven't you been reading his lines correctly?
  3. The
    , but seems like a window into the future as well, especially on Luke's NTS path.
What exactly are you complaining about here? NTR/NTS in a game about NTR/NTS?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The most gorgeous painting ever smoothly sprayed by the strongest towers,
while her jaws flush with the most intense pleasure,
and she opens her throat wide to get the most delicious juices,
which she can never get enough of.. :giggle::giggle:

While she keeps calling loudly for her dearly beloved to lick and kiss all the most delicious juices from her wonderful face,
whereby he must not forget a single seed,
until they both passionately fall into each other's arm's,
and they give each other the most beautiful,rolling smoothest snowballs as a sign of intense love for each other..:love::love:

Joshy92 ,
she is wonderful and fervently prepare for you,and is loudly calling out to you,
what are you waiting for ,or are you not hungry for the most delicious cummy kisses ? :unsure::unsure:
1 cummy.png

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I have to say,
re-contextualizes her whole character, and I am not sure if it's a good thing yet.

It's like finding out that your GF/Wife was corrupted from the get-go, not because you yourself corrupted her. :unsure:

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Nope. Just don't see the point of making some content avoidable but then forcing other stuff anyway.

But you're probably right that I should just cut my losses. Kathryn's "faithful" path in the game has been wobbly from the first, and might just die on the vine eventually. It's not what the dev is into, and that's fair.
I hate it when it happens like this, so much time wasted on a game you find out you didn't want to play, literally bamboozled, and it is not even an exception, for some reason many games with optional NTR go down this path. First the dev offers choices and then after a bunch of updates decides - nah fuck it, no more choices, I am tired of working on choices.

Reactions: JLConradie

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The most gorgeous painting ever smoothly sprayed by the strongest towers,
while her jaws flush with the most intense pleasure,
and she opens her throat wide to get the most delicious juices,
which she can never get enough of.. :giggle::giggle:

While she keeps calling loudly for her dearly beloved to lick and kiss all the most delicious juices from her wonderful face,
whereby he must not forget a single seed,
until they both passionately fall into each other's arm's,
and they give each other the most beautiful,rolling smoothest snowballs as a sign of intense love for each other..:love::love:

Joshy92 ,
she is wonderful and fervently prepare for you,and is loudly calling out to you,
what are you waiting for ,or are you not hungry for the most delicious cummy kisses ? :unsure::unsure:
View attachment 3901672
Oh how I wish I was holding her hand and offering words of encouragement to my sweetheart. I love what she was wearing during that scene.
Also, friend I can't wait to hear one of your great comments once the hobo nuts inside her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
just started the update and to be honest a first I wasn't a fan the first sharing scene, but when I reloaded and went with the other option it's much better. So good job Bobby on the choices on this scene. As at first I thought to get it you have to cheat on Kathryn with Clem, because of how there is a NTR warning on the choice. If that was the case the scene wouldn't be for me because of the cheating aspect. Tho granted Luke still is a piece of shit to let this scene happen since Kathryn has no idea it isn't Luke and to me that feels just as bad as cheating on her , so I didn't go through with it after seeing it play out once. anyways back to the update just wanted to share my thoughts

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheEastBlock-0.5.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
View attachment 3901764 View attachment 3901783

Yeah, Just friggin awful. I want to claw my eye out awful. :ROFLMAO:
I think someone is hating the world today.:sneaky:
To be honest, this is what ML generated "art" should be used for: props and enviroment decor that would otherwise take too much time to create if the plan is to use it sparingly.

I mean, would you rather the developer spent days creating that dude's daughter in Daz3D, animating and posing her for one measly picture on the wall?

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes