5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sokka

Jul 3, 2017
I just finished playing this masterpiece, now i´m wondering how i could find any joy in playing any other VN that cant possibly be quite as good as this one.

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Why the Censorship is "Censorship: No / Mosaics" ? It means we can remove the mosaics?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Why the Censorship is "Censorship: No / Mosaics" ? It means we can remove the mosaics?
It's like that because this game was effectively censored twice once with Mosaics and then again when it was released as an "All ages" version in the western world with the sex content removed. This particular version is the "unrated" version that has the sex restored hence the "No"

Reactions: Rokohn and Twistty

ztgasdf

Nov 21, 2019
Can also confirm the nopy files are broken.

Torrent works great, just I won't be able to have 20MB/s speeds.

Thank you for posting this!

Aztarocks

Jan 10, 2018
Hey Twistty, It's been two years since I downloaded Grisaia from your uploads and its still one of my favorite read ever, I just wanted to thank you again. This game got me into visual novels for good, and I got to enjoy a lots of tittles thanks to you.

yato sanada

Oct 2, 2017
what different
The Eden of Grisaia - Unrated Edition [Front Wing]
with Grisaia no Rakuen Extras???the story???

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
what different
The Eden of Grisaia - Unrated Edition [Front Wing]
with Grisaia no Rakuen Extras???the story???
Extras:
Adds the original OST theme song disks with song booklet, game manual insert, Frontwing teaser wallpaper, and the Souvenir de la Grisaia booklet.

Its listed on the Op - lol

Reactions: yato sanada

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 53099
Overview:
A boy trying to find the paradise he once lost arrived in a secluded garden at the end of the world, where he found five girls. Not knowing himself what the result would be, he took out five seeds and distributed them to the girls, driven by a sense of duty and perhaps even the faintest murmurings of something like hope. One by one, the girls planted the seeds they had been entrusted with in the ground around them, waiting for the day when they would bear fruit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Grisaia no Rakuen
Original title: グリザイアの楽園 -LE EDEN DE LA GRISAIA-
Aliases: Le Eden De La Grisaia, L'Éden De La Grisaia
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Updated: 2017-12-28
Developer/Publisher: & /
VNDB:
Censorship
: No / Mosaics
Version: Unrated Edition
Language: English
Game Size: 6.6GB
Same series: Grisaia: Phantom Trigger Series
Genre:

Installation:

Game Play Order:

Extras:

Downloads:
- -

Split Downloads:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

Grisaia no Rakuen Extras:

- - - -

Thank you @tiresias for the extras!!!

View attachment 53100 View attachment 53195 View attachment 53194 View attachment 53197 View attachment 53193 View attachment 53192 View attachment 53190 View attachment 53189 View attachment 53188 View attachment 53186 View attachment 53187 View attachment 53185 View attachment 53179 View attachment 53178 View attachment 53177 View attachment 53176 View attachment 53175 View attachment 53174

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed!!
if you dont trust me about the incest tag in the op you already have the sis nude, also i posted a picture in this thread ---> https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2894618
you really should add Incest tag to this and laberinth of grisaia , crazy i did not know this game was not properly tagged xD

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Hey, maybe you know why after starting the game I have only the "Main story" central option available? and "Prolog" on the left and "Professor Dave's Masturbation Station" on the right are blocked?

After all, "prologue" means something that is at the beginning, so it should not be blocked?
Because I understand that the latter option is unlocked later "Professor Dave's Masturbation Station"?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
i Probably wont have an answer to this, but the mega link is dead.
Go back to the OP and click on the 'Report' button in the lower left hand corner. Report that the links are down and a mod should have them re-uploaded quickly. I'd guess no longer than a day.

Reactions: Lindien
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes