VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
it look promise to be honest the art is like a vn one but this one is uncensored if this game will have voice it will be perfect.

Reactions: EZ8lt

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't like NTR either but it's not the first time I've seen someone saying they like to think they are the bull not the cuck and I find it weird
It just means they're looking at it from a netori perspective.
Take this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v2-5-24-goldenboy.58102/
...This is netori. It's not tagged NTR and it's how some people see netorare, as if "they like to think they are the bull not the cuck".

In the case of this game specifically it's the expectation of something similar to the above scenario that makes it good for those people.

Reactions: cbsx

II337

Jul 13, 2018
Very nice art and well written. I wish the game would be longer or any other similar games existed like that, very hard to find

Reactions: beardybeard

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
...This is netori. It's not tagged NTR and it's how some people see netorare, as if "they like to think they are the bull not the cuck".

In the case of this game specifically it's the expectation of something similar to the above scenario that makes it good for those people.
Sure but there are VNs here where you can play an MC who is a bull why not play those?

cbsx

May 4, 2020
You didn't understand what I meant. I mean why would they play as a cuck MC instead of a bull MC if they are putting themselves in the bulls position?
Because masochism, like all '-ism's, is a spectrum? :unsure:

:whistle::coffee:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Sure but there are VNs here where you can play an MC who is a bull why not play those?
More content to choose from.

There are really high quality netori and netorare games. Picking only one of the 2 limits your options.

Reactions: cbsx

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
More content to choose from.

There are really high quality netori and netorare games. Picking only one of the 2 limits your options.
I honestly don't get it because to me the apeale is playing as the MC and making the choices so playing an MC that I don't like to roleplay as the antagonist doesn't make sense to me

cbsx

May 4, 2020
but you are not role playing as the cuck?
One moment... please.

Computer, please define 'masochism'.

Certainly, sir, masochism is the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from one's own pain or humiliation.

So, masochists would enjoy feeling the suffering of the MC conferred to themselves... sadists could also find appeal seeing the whole experience they would inflict on a cuck as they would not otherwise be able to see inside their mind.

It's a kink, you don't have to understand it. *shrug* Why do some men like having their balls stepped on by stiletto heels?
Why do some women like having their breasts tied so tight they turn purple from lack of blood flow?

Maybe they don't actually want these things to happen to themselves, but the idea of it happening triggers those desired 'feelz'.

Who knows. Psychology is deep as the ocean...

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
One moment... please.

Computer, please define 'masochism'.

Certainly, sir, masochism is the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from one's own pain or humiliation.

So, masochists would enjoy feeling the suffering of the MC conferred to themselves... sadists could also find appeal seeing the whole experience they would inflict on a cuck as they would not otherwise be able to see inside their mind.

It's a kink, you don't have to understand it. *shrug* Why do some men like having their balls stepped on by stiletto heels?
Why do some women like having their breasts tied so tight they turn purple from lack of blood flow?

Maybe they don't actually want these things to happen to themselves, but the idea of it happening triggers those desired 'feelz'.

Who knows. Psychology is deep as the ocean...
Dude instead of everything you wrote, you could have read what I wrote first. I know people like what they like that's not the point, the point is people play NTR VNs where the MC is a cuck but they say they like seeing themselves as the bull not the cuck so why not play a VN where the MC is a bull not a cuck?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018

I'm not totally sure what you're trying to say here, but that game really should have an NTR tag. Netori =/= Netorare. NTR is just the common acronym for the group of fetishes Netorare, Netoraru, Netorase, and Netori. There are more subdivisions under each of those, as well. They have a common acronym and all share the trait of being territorial in nature, but they are separate fetishes. Some people like one, some like all of them, some mix and match.

The thing is, NTR is probably the 2nd most complicated fetish out there due to this web of subdivisons under subdivisions. Lolicon being the only one I would say is more complicated. Which is probably what leads to those being the two fetishes most get so confused over.

Because its so complicated and long an explanation, I'm going to spoiler this into sections.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I mainly typed this up just to kill time until my roast is done. So, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go check it.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
AmerHST Maybe instead of not fully reading my response to your question, maybe you can read FrogFrozen 's, he said the same thing with way more words, even better.

It's a fucking spectrum.

I can't believe I'm sitting here trying to justify fucking NTR... life is strange.
I know what NTR is for fucks sake. I'm asking for the people who say they play NTR games not as the MC but as the bull why not play a game where the MC is a bull if that's what you like? smh

Reactions: User1230
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes