VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
I like how detailed the story is, especially for the sex scene.
I really do hope there are a lot of scenes. And at least one is 'under the table/desk'. It's my favorite, but it's so rare. It's why I keep the copy of Raiohgar instead of deleting it, since there are four very nice 'blowjob under the counter' scenes in it.
What is this Raiohgar game? I don't know it and can't seem to find it.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
so is only the male pov cuck (as in the fetish, not the dumb insult) route in the game so far?

I assume so given the lack of female/multiple protagonist tags.

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
the plot is interresting, it's remind me some Atelier Sakura games.
But its a shame if the MC just become a passive cuck, maybe not a burn the bitch type but he can try to win her again or something like that.

And please just one thing, dont make the bull a super lover with giant dick and who came make beg and cum the wife, it's already seen 1 million time and always more ridiculous all the time.

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I will be keeping an eye on this one. Nice renders, a very nice wife (that looks so innocent? :p hihi) love the text/story-vise and i am looking forward to see if i (hubby) will see her on cam eventually and the progress. :)

The very best of luck to the dev. :)

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Great looking game with a protagonist I can't help but despise. It's really well-written, but I've not disliked a main character quite so much in some time. Shallow, petty, jealous, selfish, and stupid. I don't plan on playing the later updates, because I just can't enjoy it, but MC deserves everything he has coming his way if the tags are any indication.

Reactions: 7546338

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
My theory is that the wife hasnt even cheated on him but the MC slowly starts getting turned on from the idea and pushes her into fucking other guys

Another theory is that she is fucking the kid of the family she is working with at her job which would explain the slim fingers in the picture

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
v0.21
General:
Removed the 32-bit executable in order to (hopefully) get rid of the false positive from some antivirus software

really??
- stupid solution of removing 32-bit.
- it is a known problem with new version of RenPy. The better solution is to use another executable from another RenPy game that have older compilation or as some developers do - remove the icon while compilation, because new RenPy messes it somehow the way that 32-bit exe is wrong (but only the main exe in root game directory - not doing compilation makes it unusable as it needs soem files in lib that doesn't exist)

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
I haven't fully completed the new update yet but ugh............... I hate the mc sooo much. He's such a fuckiin asshole. Like I get it, he's mad she's cheating on him. That's the whole point of ntr. Your gf/wife cheating on you. But the dialogue is just paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of marital arguing.

Like I get it there should be some for the story being told but it just gets exhausting to read the mc yelling at his wife over and over and over again. Reading and watching married people have heated arguments is such a boner killer.

It just doesn't stop. They just keep arguing and the mc just keeps yelling at her and making her cry. Like fucking hell just say what you fucking mean holy shit. Just ask her if she's cheating for fucks sake already. Just move the story forward already instead of just focusing on constantly arguing.

I don't even feel bad for the mc. If you're gonna be such an asshole, I fully support your wife cheating on you and leaving you.

At least for me, I enjoy the NTR fantasy because I find it hot seeing my gf/wife fucking someone else. I'm not here for realism. In real life, if this shit happens, yeah people will argue and get mad, people get hurt, marriages ruined etc. That's no fun. I don't want a divorce simulator and right now, that's what this game is. It's a divorce simulator basically.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes