VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Because they're sadist. Seeing the psychological harm from the perspective of the victim makes it much more vivid. Their uncertainty, their doubt, their inner conflicts, their feelings of helplessness, their lack of confidence and of abilities and so on. All that which paralyzes them. And finally their self-hatred and -disgust when they realize they are turned on by it. The NTR-games where you can see the face of the victim are the best, by far. I've heard ;).

Here's an example:

View attachment 1079326
What game is this from? For research purposes of course.

Edit: Nvm figured it out.

Last edited:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Because they're sadist. Seeing the psychological harm from the perspective of the victim makes it much more vivid. Their uncertainty, their doubt, their inner conflicts, their feelings of helplessness, their lack of confidence and of abilities and so on. All that which paralyzes them. And finally their self-hatred and -disgust when they realize they are turned on by it. The NTR-games where you can see the face of the victim are the best, by far. I've heard ;).

Here's an example:

View attachment 1079326
hmmm that makes sense I guess instead of roleplaying the MC to get NTRed they look at it from a 3rd PoV to see him get NTRed but that kinda takes the fun from choices doesn't? Anyhow thanks for answering.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ugh.. this game was too disgusting even for NTR.. Let's involve the horrible Covid into the story and than make it your own best friend that she is cheating with.. NTR is bad enough when it's a stranger but add to it your friend.. Deleted it fast.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
either this is a pure ntr game or the author knows how to make good plots that it basically mind fucks the readers/players. who knows, maybe this aint even ntr at all, but just the MC being paranoid and ovethinking shit, and imagining different scenarios just because he heard an odd sound or two or his wife lying to him without asking why. who knows, she might've just bought a present for him but lied in order to surprise him. who knows

• Angry
Reactions: byran47 and JohnAtu

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
hmmm that makes sense I guess instead of roleplaying the MC to get NTRed they look at it from a 3rd PoV to see him get NTRed but that kinda takes the fun from choices doesn't? Anyhow thanks for answering.
That dude's explanation is for one perspective, certainly. But it's not as simple as that. People are generally complex, there's a bunch of different reasons people might like or dislike something. Like I'm a fan of both netorare and netori, but what I'm mostly interested in is the person in the middle. I like the corruption aspect. As with incest or like consentacles or something of that nature, I'm interested in a person being confronted with a sexual encounter they have a reason not to participate in(taboo, remaining faithful, any other potential consequence) and to participate anyway. It's fun to see lies and justifications and acceptance of the character's own actions from different perspectives.

I think the sadistic avenue is pretty terrible myself, kinda just makes me cringe. But like I said, everyone's got different interests.

Reactions: Toweke and User1230

aedron

Jun 3, 2017
We freeloaders must have patience. Since the threadstarter is also the game creator I'm sure he'll share the 0.3 version at some point in the future when it doesn't interfere with his patreons well-being. Win-win.

dominus1301

Jun 22, 2020
In most NTR the mc is the one who have a problem right? Probably.
Because the mc's love one is not going to cheat if she/he is fine
in their relationship..
Like the mc is working too much and not giving enough time for the
lover or the mc is cheating and the love one just did a revenge and lastly
common ntr cause because the mc is lame or weak...

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Finally got around to checking this game out and first off let me say, its great so far HangoverCat!

The MC went from 0-100 real quick when he thought she was cheating, I'm wondering if his outburst pushed her into someone else's arms? My guess is the father or son of the family she is helping is the one she's actually cheating with. Maybe William found out and the text messages were a setup to meet with her so he could blackmail her about her actual affair.

Regardless, looking forward to seeing how this game pans out!

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Damn, and i liked the wife too. I'm guessing the blackmail deal is bullshit and she's actually cheating with the private detective dude. Would explain the noise in the white van while the wife was assumedly sleeping (probably looping footage), all the convenient evidence, and the remark about the boss' dick being bigger than the MC remembers.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Damn, and i liked the wife too. I'm guessing the blackmail deal is bullshit and she's actually cheating with the private detective dude. Would explain the noise in the white van while the wife was assumedly sleeping (probably looping footage), all the convenient evidence, and the remark about the boss' dick being bigger than the MC remembers.
He does have the skills but I think its another red hearing. However, it would make sense as to why he hacked his phone and would always put him a step above the MC.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
He does have the skills but I think its another red hearing. However, it would make sense as to why he hacked his phone and would always put him a step above the MC.
I'm guessing it's that dude because the NTR-like behaviours started after MC's outburst. He was the only one around to 'comfort' her, and after that it was a landslide of convenience.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes