VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Looking good!

It's a bit too gritty and dark for my taste, but the art and writing is very high quality.

Don't let anyone sway your creative vision @ hangover cat

Reactions: FrostWrym

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
The art is amazing, but I think it's the type of game where the player is given next to nothing when it comes to making decisions/changing the route of the story. That's kind of a turn-off for me. Are there plans to implement some player decision-making in the future, or is the game going to be a narrative with no player input?

Either way, good luck with the game and I'm happy lots of people love it. The art is stunning as I said ^^

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
The art is amazing, but I think it's the type of game where the player is given next to nothing when it comes to making decisions/changing the route of the story. That's kind of a turn-off for me. Are there plans to implement some player decision-making in the future, or is the game going to be a narrative with no player input?

Either way, good luck with the game and I'm happy lots of people love it. The art is stunning as I said ^^
Well judging by the tag "Kinetic Novel" not very likely. That tag means that there is only a linear story usually with no player input.

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
To be honest, there are few games make my heart rapid and this one is completely one of them. I hope, it gets attention how it deserve. Support this game guys! (y)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
I'm also thinking it might be the detective. Seems like the MC bullied him when they were younger so this is his way of getting revenge. I'm thinking maybe after that outburst at the festival Drew stepped in and did something with her. I don't even think the friend is actually involved either. Seemed confused when he went to the MCs house more than anything. Maybe Drew is trying to get revenge on both this way. White van seems really suspicious too. Look forward to more updates for this.

• Thinking Face

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah im going with the rest of you, there has to be one hell of a twist if Drew is not banging the wife.
All evidence points to him atm even the dick pick. The only weird thing is the first pick the reason for taking it in the first place, i guess we will know in the future.
1. The Van - Drew told the MC he would not be needing a car.
2. Dick pick - MC mentions he and Blondie has the same sice.
3.Sleeping camera - Drew sent a "hack" to the MC and can surely spoof the video/remove the recordings also he told the MC to spend the entire day with Blondie so he had ample time to fuck with the cameras
4. MC bullied Drew so he has motive
5.Wife was upset before bording the train that Drew also was bording and then was "fine" when she got home, something happened there for sure

Im wondering if the guy she meet for coffee is some one she thought could help her with the "blackmail" and then when she was yellad at by the MC she went home instead to talk about it only to run into Drew. Lots of things to speculate about. This is a really fun game :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhaiguize and 9103

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
I'm also thinking it might be the detective. Seems like the MC bullied him when they were younger so this is his way of getting revenge. I'm thinking maybe after that outburst at the festival Drew stepped in and did something with her. I don't even think the friend is actually involved either. Seemed confused when he went to the MCs house more than anything. Maybe Drew is trying to get revenge on both this way. White van seems really suspicious too. Look forward to more updates for this.
That was my take also.From what MC and his friend say its clear they bullied him at high school or something.And he has the skill set to pull the double revenge.And man i was fuming on the white van.I was like wtf dudes go check that shit out!

Reactions: ohhaiguize and 9103

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of The Edge Of [v0.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan. - Thread Updated: 2021-05-26 - Version: 0.5

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Edge Of [v0.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan. - Thread Updated: 2021-05-26 - Version: 0.5

Here is the Italian translation
of The Edge Of [v0.4] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan. - Thread Updated: 2021-04-24 - Version: 0.4

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Edge Of [v0.4] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan. - Thread Updated: 2021-04-24 - Version: 0.4

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: potspipe

Sansone

Oct 13, 2018
- zetsurin
matchless; unequaled; unequalled; peerless.

- seiryokuzetsurin
being of unbounded energy; being with matchless vigor; having endless sexual stamina.

I hope NTR guy in this game has that talent, similar to Daniel-kun from NTR homestay.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Because they're sadist. Seeing the psychological harm from the perspective of the victim makes it much more vivid. Their uncertainty, their doubt, their inner conflicts, their feelings of helplessness, their lack of confidence and of abilities and so on. All that which paralyzes them. And finally their self-hatred and -disgust when they realize they are turned on by it. The NTR-games where you can see the face of the victim are the best, by far. I've heard ;).

Here's an example:

View attachment 1079326
Oooo that game is a good one, I was think the same when I was playing first time ntr the feelings of helplessness and lack of confidence of most mc protagonist on this genre is turn me on, also more than that discreet sex and phone call when you have pov of male protagonist and hear her voice or when mc is suspicious of wife or gf cheating him turn me more on also if this have a build up story until he found her.
The mystery of ntr genre is the best if have male pov, that's why I like this game...but ntr can be more than that I don't like ntr where action going to be more extreme as humiliation,sissy the mc.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Anyone can recommend games like this one? I played Homestay 1 and 2, both good as fuck, I'd really appreciate it

Mr_wickedways

Jan 20, 2020
Shit i don't have the guts to finish this game, looks good tho the art and all, but man... the history is so dark that i actually got a headache, good job :d

Vlrnt

Mar 18, 2021
Looks like a few curious twists...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You could be some of the BEST western NTR writers, I can't wait. If you want some advice, just write WHAT YOU WANT, make this the beggining of longlasting interesting mystery novels projects. People tend to puts theirs demands and some Devs lost track of their project, but you look experient, it's relieving. I have high hopes! Good Luck, Hangover Cat!!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What a nice little VN. That Drew guy seem suspicious. Gonna be fun to see how the story unfolds, I'll cross my fingers for getting Beths POV too.
There should be a Female's POV if its mystery ntr. If there will be none then there is no point in playing this game, you will just end up thinking and wandering and most of all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes