VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
this looks very promising! even if some reaction of the mc is veryvery weird( to say the least) can't wait for more

question though, is this game gonna have some different choice maybe about the wife reaction, can we make her become a slut with more outfit/maybe some body modification like percing tattoo hair cut tan breast expension ectect( if you plan on it of course) and others like the husband action/reaction...

congratz again man u just won one more patron!

Lonewolftee

Apr 1, 2019
This is the easiest ntr game to not have any sympathy for the MC. The dude is a fuckin moron, he has like every bad personality trait there is. Watching through his POV is painful with all of his stupid decisions It would be much better from Beth's pov only, she's really the only character you care about. Also the sex scenes are mediocre in my opinion and it just turns into a divorce simulator, what not to do in a relationship. As it is right now I don't think its worth a playthrough since its mostly reading and the writing is pretty bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: vol333 and Vlrnt

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
this looks very promising! even if some reaction of the mc is veryvery weird( to say the least) can't wait for more

question though, is this game gonna have some different choice maybe about the wife reaction, can we make her become a slut with more outfit/maybe some body modification like percing tattoo hair cut tan breast expension ectect( if you plan on it of course) and others like the husband action/reaction...

congratz again man u just won one more patron!
Thank you! For the question, only one choice is planned (as of now, at least), and while there is a plan to change Beth's appearance, it will only be a slight change. It isn't anywhere near as extensive or complex as what you just enumerated, unfortunately. Maybe for my next game. Who knows.

Reactions: OniChichii

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I was not expecting such an ending. It was too much for me. It killed all the suspense and wait; even though we all knew it was Drew who was F*cking the wife all along behind SAM(MCs) back [Revenge F*ck]. But still that ending was way to extreme, after all the Hide and seek. My heart was literally racing when ever SAM(MC) turned on the Laptop to check on this wife.

I really wish that HangoverCat reworks on the ENDING of SAM POV, Something more like Beth was forced / tricked into doing all this and felt guilty but couldn't do anything about it and from their on Wife POV should start [How Drew tricked her and forced her till this point].

Anyways that was my opinion. I'm really looking forward to the Wife POV. Good luck to the dev..

Yzmael

Oct 13, 2017
I guess that all I can say about this game is that it is a shame that this is a kinetic novel and you can't really control how the MC reacts to the whole thing. All in all, this game is amazingly well written, the art is great(despite how few scenes there are) and the characters are believable. Particularly, I enjoy NTR games, but this is truly a "classic NTR" where the MC acts like an idiot throughout the whole story and eventually uncovers the obvious truth. While there's certain enjoyment to be had for those with that fetish, I'd advise against it if you like NTR from the perspective of the man stealing the wife, this one won't be a good one. In fact, it'll just be more painful.

If I had any advice for the creator, I'd say to give the player more freedom via choosing how he acts or outright give the player the choice of perspective he wants to play. All in all, a good game, just very niche. Great job!

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Well, at least the MC's POV is done, glad there's a Beth POV coming. Games like these, it's always way more interesting from the woman's perspective and what actions/decisions led to the inevitable.

Hard to even call games like this NTR when it's just simple cheating/revenge because I cannot empathize with the MC in the slightest. In a setting of horrible people, somehow he's the worst one. Eat shit MC.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes