VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
That was my issue as well.As much as an asshole the MC becomes its caused mainly by a huge problem that isnt his control.This started so good and could go so many ways but it went down the usual way.I mean how much the big D NTR usual ending can occur until becomes too old.We could have so much content.Also going so dark to the point you gonna get the MC in jail and grab the house too.Wish a dev could creat multiple routes.Like renenge of the MC on the NTR or a wife finally breaks the whole thing and goes back to find redemption.So many posibilies that no one touches.Its the classic small dick-cant perform husband and the big dick stealer who gets everything.
If you want something like you described, you should play/read NTR from the late 90's early 2000's. That was a time when creators did give a fuck, and when the genre weren't this flat dumbed down bullshit as it now. You can pretty much follow how it devoled into the tropes that we call now NTR in the last decade or so, where there are simple as wood stories with similar endings. Back in the day, NTR was a tool to serve the story, now the story is a tool the serve the kink, and that's why it all goes sideways always, plus the fandom doesn't really even need more. So anyone that socalized in the modern NTR stories will create similar ones, and not like what Tsuyatsuya or the rest of the older generation made.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of The Edge Of [v0.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan. - Thread Updated: 2021-05-26 - Version: 0.5

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Edge Of [v0.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan. - Thread Updated: 2021-05-26 - Version: 0.5

Here is the Italian translation
of The Edge Of [v0.4] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan. - Thread Updated: 2021-04-24 - Version: 0.4

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Edge Of [v0.4] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan. - Thread Updated: 2021-04-24 - Version: 0.4

Italian translation

Version: 0.5

New UPDATE

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
is there a good ending in this game or only ntr ending?
Kind of wondering that myself. I don't mind NTR, but I like the idea that MC hits the bottom, wises up and wins his wife/girl again. Sadly there are almost no VNs like that ( either straight humiliation, rushed, or NTR is pointless)

Reactions: heimdal74

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't get playing an NTR game with a male protagonist where you are the NTR-ree and not the NTR-er..
Some people do not associate themselves with the character, but simply enjoy the plot as observers.

Personally, I don't mind stories like this, but only when I have enough control over the character. I can't stand the stupidity and inconsistency in MC's decisions.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i want more cheating from the wife's perspective, maybe some gangbangs, i want both of them to fall into a pit and keep going down

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes