VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Just read the premise, and the art is good but unfortunately I'm not a fan of cheating at the start of the game.

I like seeing the wife getting slowly corrupted until eventually giving in and cheating.

If the premise is she already is cheating there will be no build up to that.

I'm still adding this on my watch list, but I'm just going to consider picking it up if the wife perspective comes up and shows all the way from the start how she ended up cheating.

Reactions: HarryHill99

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Just read the premise, and the art is good but unfortunately I'm not a fan of cheating at the start of the game.

I like seeing the wife getting slowly corrupted until eventually giving in and cheating.

I'm still adding this on my watch list, but I'm just going to consider picking it up if the wife perspective comes up and shows all the way from the start how she ended up cheating.
You're really intelligent.

• Haha
Reactions: aezur

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
unren is not working on some game lately python exe missing or something , is there a trick for this ?

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
I've played and I have to say the writing is amazing. I'm not fond of NTR from the male's perspective but I understand where you're coming from. You built up the mystery so good the payoff is amazing. But yeah MC completely deserves it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
The whole point is tha- zzzZzzzZzzz :sleep:
Dude's been in f95 since 2018 and after all that time he is still going into NTR games repeating this same line game after game....:sleep::sleep::sleep:
The F are you talking about? I barely comment on games and almost none of them are NTR, and the reason I still browse NTR content is because I still want to find a game where you play an NTR-er. Either end falls under the same tag.

And I have only ever said that statement once on this thread. Sorry I'm not some beta-male looking to get cucked. I just don't get it. I never said anything against anyone who prefers that sort of thing. You do you.

If its about a random person who is in a relationship cheating that's different. I just don't get the point of a narrative VN on the perspective of the male NTR-ee. Again, this is personal preference. If it's a female protagonist, then that's a whole different story.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
and the reason I still browse NTR content is because I still want to find a game where you play an NTR-er.
Well in that case you never have to view a NTR thread again, unless your like me and just read random threads. NTR tag is only used for specifically netorare. Netori, the one your looking for isn't tagged as ntr, such as this game, the kind your looking for.

Reactions: Albaduldür
Oct 20, 2018

OK Sam...
Jokes aside I agree, slowly corrupted until eventually giving in is the best. With that being said, I really think you should give this game another go from MC perspective *hint**hint*. Although maybe not till the next update if you don't want to be blue balled.

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
This has to be one of the best ntrs I ve ever played . the developer had a great story .. now only to see if he ends it well with a ntr pregnancy nd family scene . damn I can't remember a better story than this . blew my mind . I recommend this to everyone . This guy definitely deserves support for his great art nd story telling . 10/10 from me .

Reactions: lebiega
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes