VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just a heads up: future updates i.e. 0.7 onwards might have some differences in art style because the artist that was responsible for making most of the CG (including all sex scenes up to 0.6) quit, but HSelf has found replacements quickly as explained in his patreon post a month ago. Don't be alarmed if the art style changes a bit.
Thanks 4 the heads up. :)

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Just a heads up: future updates i.e. 0.7 onwards might have some differences in art style because the artist that was responsible for making most of the CG (including all sex scenes up to 0.6) quit, but HSelf has found replacements quickly as explained in his patreon post a month ago. Don't be alarmed if the art style changes a bit.
Good to know. A bit of a bummer as the art up to this point was excellent, but things like this happen. Hopefully the quality of future art can maintain the same quality. Hopefully the animator is still a part of the team as well.

Reactions: mynamjefferson

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
when is the version 0.7 coming ??

cbsx

May 4, 2020
I wish there was a bot to delete posts shorter than 10 words that start with the word 'when'...

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Don`t wait for a hero bro.. support the creator or wait like the others of us.. im also a "not" supporter and theres a reason why they have the right to play first.. but i also love this game <3
in fact he/she said: "patiently"

He/she was not rushing it to play on day one like the patrons...my god :FacePalm:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
So does his wife cheat on him or what ? People say that he is just paranoid so what gives ?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Weird to say, but this took a nosedive with the wife's POV. Scenes and the art are hot, and it's all still pretty well written, but the characters and the story just get worse and worse. Like, first the husband was dislikeable because he was a paranoid idiot, but now it turns out that he's mostly just a huge idiot and that the wife is one too (who also gets corrupted way too fast to care).

Probably would have been better if the story had been told from the ntr dude's POV. Guy would have still been an utter loser, but perhaps it wouldn't have felt like such a wish fulfillment acid trip.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes