VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes
Sep 4, 2019
While I do enjoy this story for the most part, my two chief complaints are the fact that they make the protagonist as unlikeable as possible, as for corruption fans reading a story centered around corruption, it's no fun seeing a heroine who has every reason to not feel bad about cheating. And secondly, starting from the wife's point of view, she grew attached to this dude a little too quickly. Some could say that just emphasizes her marital problems, and you could be right, but then the dude kisses her after what...2 days of any real interaction and says he loves her? And that's the start of our corruption? I'm hoping whatever is in 0.6 makes it a bit more believable cause right now it feels rushed and unrealistic. For her to do anything but go "that guy is a fuckin freak, I want nothing to do with him" would be completely inconsistent with her character so far.

Other than that, this is hitting all my check boxes for a good corruption story. The mystery plays out well. An accurate portrayal of what it feels like to be paranoid and controlling. And thank god it doesn't take the path of what seems to be every "NTR" story where it's either blackmail or the husband finding out and being all "why do I like this???" and gradually becoming a cuck story. Definitely can't wait to read 0.6

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
can anyone tell me if the 1st ending actually finished or it will continue ?? like any pregnancy or putting the husband in jail like she said so ?? Drew seems to be a dick . he doesn't love her . just using her to get revenge . what I want to see is some guy stealing the wife cause he loves her nd wants to make a family with her .

Sep 4, 2019
can anyone tell me if the 1st ending actually finished or it will continue ?? like any pregnancy or putting the husband in jail like she said so ?? Drew seems to be a dick . he doesn't love her . just using her to get revenge . what I want to see is some guy stealing the wife cause he loves her nd wants to make a family with her .
Then I would advise looking elsewhere as that would require a complete rewrite of Drew's character. The first ending is already done, they'll eventually write the "I created this site" ending once they finish up the wife's POV story. But it's not the kind of story you're looking for

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It seems to be a great story, but unfortunately it is overshadowed by 2 dumb main characters. Unfortunately, this is a stereotype in ntr games.

I no longer have enough nerves to follow their stupidity and suffering.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Any hero's want to tell me what happens this update? Don't feel like playing myself I can't handle how stupid the two MC's are anymore

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
wait... what... Still in Version... Why not completed it already, we all know where it'll be going anyway...
even there is one good end but with many bad ends first, is not gonna help to fix my pure soul that already torn you know :sneaky:

The only one that I can appreciated is artwork tho but not the story...

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Hmmm, thought this was going to be the last update. Guess not.

Not sure if it's known, but if we're at 0.6 and going... maybe the dev is planning a Drew perspective? That'd be kinda cool.

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
did the 1st end POV of mc finish ?? or it will continue to the point mc being thrown to jail nd then isn't the wife trying to get pregnant or something ??

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Full unlock gallery patch attached and linked, drop it in the game/screens folder, make sure the filename is "gallery.rpy". You may have to create the game/screens folder.

Last updated: v0.5.
doesn't work , I created a screens folder inside the game folder , dropped the file you provided and still doesn't work

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
doesn't work , I created a screens folder inside the game folder , dropped the file you provided and still doesn't work
It's possible the gallery patch version is incompatible with your game version, please check for discrepancies in the case of an update. In any case, the patch has been updated.

Bruhmo

Jul 3, 2020
Just a heads up: future updates i.e. 0.7 onwards might have some differences in art style because the artist that was responsible for making most of the CG (including all sex scenes up to 0.6) quit, but HSelf has found replacements quickly as explained in his patreon post a month ago. Don't be alarmed if the art style changes a bit.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes