VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Another update? I thought like two updates ago it was said that this was going to be finished after one, now more keep coming out?

Apr 1, 2018
Not my cup of tea but I can appreciate a good looking game when I see one (y) good game hope it doesn't get abandoned. As much as I would of loved this to be a netori game instead of a NTR :HideThePain: I still love the games style tho I won't be playing it.

Last edited:

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
Weird to say, but this took a nosedive with the wife's POV. Scenes and the art are hot, and it's all still pretty well written, but the characters and the story just get worse and worse. Like, first the husband was dislikeable because he was a paranoid idiot, but now it turns out that he's mostly just a huge idiot and that the wife is one too (who also gets corrupted way too fast to care).

Probably would have been better if the story had been told from the ntr dude's POV. Guy would have still been an utter loser, but perhaps it wouldn't have felt like such a wish fulfillment acid trip.
For me it was the ending to the main route. It went from believable if rather typical mystery NTR straight to the most generic wish-fulfillment NTR doujin fantasy you could get. The MC loses his job, stays a smug prick while working at a grocery store, then his wife reveals she's fucking with some rando (who the MC should've by all means suspected of being the mastermind behind everything a long time ago, mind you - man was so paranoid it's ridiculous this is never even presented as a theory in his mind) and then fires off some insane hare-brained plot to send him to prison for spousal abuse.

Like, c'mon dude, does the writer have any clue how difficult it is to get a conviction in any sort of domestic violence case even when there is evidence and it's ironclad? What was presented in the ending was just laughably bad. Having the wife's perspective really doesn't help since she's A. as dumb as a sack of bricks despite the game desperately telling us that she's actually smart and B. hilariously easy to corrupt. She's so utterly unlikable that I couldn't give less of a shit about the story behind what happened.

It just kind of became the most generic NTR/corruption story you could find with passable art after starting out way stronger. It feels like it was dreamed up by a Drew who's fantasizing about taking revenge on some high school bullshit he's still hung up on.

Apr 20, 2020
Sorry if this has already been answered before, but does anyone know why the previous artist quit/what their socials are? I'm not saying the new art is bad, far from it, but it doesn't have the same feeling/depth that the original art had. If anything, even if it is the new style, I'd rather have the entire game be in one art style than having to swap between the two mid way. Just have the old style as extras in the gallery.

Reactions: kittypuprazor

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Full unlock gallery patch attached and linked, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Last updated: v0.7.
will it work for android as well?

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
The beginning of the game was good but as it went on it felt a bit rushed. A lot of NTR games are 50/50 and this one while having great visuals, sfx & art, is lacking in the story development department. Also I would like to request we get an optional ending where Sam, after losing everything, goes insane and ends both of their lives before the cops arrive at their house. At least this way the NTR reaches its conclusion and players who aren't deeply into the genre can still have a finale that leaves them satisfied compared to the depressing cuck ending we actually got.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Okay I understand Drew may have just lucked out and the new hallucinogenic symptoms of the virus was merely the catalyst for the game. I understand that Sam went through a self-fulfilling prophecy due to his paranoia and just not talking to Beth from the getgo. But did Will and Beth actually do anything or was the blackmail merely a photoshop by Drew. I haven't played her perspective yet and seen the confrontation scene

May 28, 2021
Wow, now this is some real NTR, so fricking hot: Unlike most of those stories which are tagged as NTR but really are cheating or sharing, with one or two scenes at most, and optional at that. Great set up and story, loved it. I could almost literally feel the jealousy and frustration, even before the official affair began. Amazing. Very well done!

Mar 31, 2020
This shit was HARD. Now I am feeling all weird in the stomach and this is gonna leave a mark. Great game by the way, but I would really like a non-depressing ending. I guess no hard ntr for me.
Also, honestly, sam is a stupid fuck, and beth is even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: kombatchieftan
Mar 31, 2020
wait... what... Still in Version... Why not completed it already, we all know where it'll be going anyway...
even there is one good end but with many bad ends first, is not gonna help to fix my pure soul that already torn you know :sneaky:

The only one that I can appreciated is artwork tho but not the story...
I feel you brother

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn true. Somebody give this man a medal.

lolikkrun

Sep 12, 2018
This shit was HARD. Now I am feeling all weird in the stomach and this is gonna leave a mark. Great game by the way, but I would really like a non-depressing ending. I guess no hard ntr for me.
Also, honestly, sam is a stupid fuck, and beth is even more.
Same here... Just finished and I can't describe the feeling in my stomach. Too hard for me

snake2001

Aug 11, 2021
Beth is the Master and Drew is the slave.

Nobody corrupts so quickly,
Beth complained about sam from the beginning, She dated a unknowed guy at the 3 days and fucked him because his husband is jealous.
Beth always says she loves her husband when is cheating on him for hours, i think its just teasing Drew.

Beth understood Drew wanted to punish Sam

She is boring of Sam and wants an affair with Drew since she met him

With the last scene of the Sam story, Beth expulsed Sam from her life forever. No more jealous husband.

Beth wins the house and the lover, and she can kick out him when she wants.

I bet she was cheating on Sam for years, her target was mark until she met Drew

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes